Republicans Represent America And Obama Represents It's Victims

He's not alone...almost all pubs here feel victimized. I did notice that many are absent; kudos for Mudwhistle for showing up and taking the beating he so richly deserves.

Is the fact that you're an ass backward douchebag real or just a disingenuous act? You're feebly trying to ridicule repubs as victims, yet look at what you support and represent.
You don't think the GOP supporters here sound like victims? It's been a 5 year bitch-fest.

Look no further than your hero pictured in your avatar. A rich white law student, attending a rich, white law school
Georgetown is white?

2010_11_georgetown_men_basketball.jpg

claiming to be a victim of those bastard repubs that won't give her free condoms.........:lol:

She was actually complaining about the insurance company--the one she pays premiums to--not including contraceptives as one of the drugs on the insurance. But those are the facts and I'm sure you're not interested in them.

Georgetown has 6.03% Black enrollment. And if I were a betting man, I'd wager that the majority of them are underclassmen.

As to The Slut™ complaining about her Health Insurance not covering Birth Control?

That's not what Health Insurance does. HI covers a person for diseases and injuries. Not for maintenance. Insurance covers a risk, you want it to cover a fact. That's not insurance, that's benefits.

And the last I checked, in the real world (which means outside liberal scumdom) being pregnant is not considered a disease, an illness or an injury.

Unless it's you. I'd consider that a threat to the best interests of Mankind.

Being pregnant is a gift from God. One of the most beautiful things in Nature.

You don't want to get pregnant? A couple things you can do.... 1) Keep your knickers on, 2) Pay the $9 a Month for your own Birth Control Pills, 3) Stop shaving your legs.

I would think that anybody that can afford to pay $42,870 a year Tuition should be able to fork over $9 a Month for BC Pills.

Your constant misunderstanding of real life is very telling. It explains a lot. Really a lot

Is the fact that you're an ass backward douchebag real or just a disingenuous act? You're feebly trying to ridicule repubs as victims, yet look at what you support and represent.
You don't think the GOP supporters here sound like victims? It's been a 5 year bitch-fest.

Georgetown is white?

claiming to be a victim of those bastard repubs that won't give her free condoms.........:lol:

She was actually complaining about the insurance company--the one she pays premiums to--not including contraceptives as one of the drugs on the insurance. But those are the facts and I'm sure you're not interested in them.

Georgetown has 6.03% Black enrollment. And if I were a betting man, I'd wager that the majority of them are underclassmen.

As to The Slut™ complaining about her Health Insurance not covering Birth Control?

That's not what Health Insurance does. HI covers a person for diseases and injuries. Not for maintenance. Insurance covers a risk, you want it to cover a fact. That's not insurance, that's benefits.

And the last I checked, in the real world (which means outside liberal scumdom) being pregnant is not considered a disease, an illness or an injury.

You don't want to get pregnant? A couple things you can do.... 1) Keep your knickers on, 2) Pay the $9 a Month for your own Birth Control Pills, 3) Stop shaving your legs.

I would think that anybody that can afford to pay $42,870 a year Tuition should be able to fork over $9 a Month for BC Pills.

Your constant misunderstanding of real life is very telling. It explains a lot. Really a lot

Glad to see you get internet in the cave...
Contraceptives are hormones. Hormones cause your body to react differently than it would otherwise. It's this new thing called science. Pregnancy is a chemical reaction from a secretion of the ovaries and the testicles; God has nothing to do with it since Atheists can get pregnant too you unimaginable idiot.

As for Insurance, pharmaceutical co-pays are part of my plan--have been in every plan to which I've been enrolled. That they cover contraceptives is the same thing as they would cover Warfarin or Amoxicillin. All are medications. All have an effect on the body. Differentiation based on God is fine if you're in Sunday School or haven't achieved puberty. In the real world, people need medications. Ms Fluke (who gets to be more and more of a hero every day in my eyes because she absolutely has you idiots terrified) wanted her insurance to cover them; not you and not me.

It's that simple.

Georgetown is white?

As usual, you're shooting off on a tangent.

Complaining about obvious wrongs is not victimhood. Being aware of the truth and saying something about it is not asking for sympathy.

BTW, I don't think you would know facts if they walked up and kicked you in the nuts. She wasn't paying out of pocket expenses where her insurance was concerned. She was involved in a staged event masqueraded as a official Congressional hearing in a vacant room in the Capital. No GOP officials were allowed to participate. It was a infomercial, nothing more.

If so, she's the f**king Ginsu II of activists because it's been what, 5 years or so since the "hearing" and you're still bent out of shape over it.

I'm sorry your life is turning out so poorly...point the finger at yourself--it's your fault. You're a victim of your own prejudice and bigotry.

Backwards, as usual.

The TPM hates the cultural and demographic changes in American culture.

We are not going backwards.

Not only not going backwards, going to go forward. We need to go from the ACA to a Universal Single Payer Health Care System. We need to fund basic Science research to a level an order of magnitude larger than we are at present. We need to make sure that every student that is serious about getting a higher education has a avenue to do that that doesn't bankrupt his future. We need to rebuild our infrastructure, and become completely energy independent, not only nationaly, but for those that desire to, individually.

The Teabaggers have demonstated that their ideal America is one that existed in the 1890's, we who live in the 21st Century need to show them the door.

Georgetown is white?

Contraceptives are hormones. Hormones cause your body to react differently than it would otherwise. It's this new thing called science. Pregnancy is a chemical reaction from a secretion of the ovaries and the testicles; God has nothing to do with it since Atheists can get pregnant too you unimaginable idiot.

As for Insurance, pharmaceutical co-pays are part of my plan--have been in every plan to which I've been enrolled. That they cover contraceptives is the same thing as they would cover Warfarin or Amoxicillin. All are medications. All have an effect on the body. Differentiation based on God is fine if you're in Sunday School or haven't achieved puberty. In the real world, people need medications. Ms Fluke (who gets to be more and more of a hero every day in my eyes because she absolutely has you idiots terrified) wanted her insurance to cover them; not you and not me.

It's that simple.

No.... YOU are that simple.

Being pregnant is NOT a disease. It is what women are designed to be -- Pregnant.

It's why you were born the way you are born. It's why you have all the specialized equipment.

Pregnancy is not a disease.

BC Pills being covered as part of your 'Health Insurance' is a benefit. They just throw it in there to keep you quiet.

Warfarin is a blood thinner.... Basically rat poison. Amoxicillin is an antibiotic.

All these things that you idiotically conflate BC Pills with are used to treat a DISEASE or a sequalae of a disease or an injury.

Get this through your thick skull.... Being pregnant is NOT a disease.

Unless it's you.

Georgetown is white?

Complaining about obvious wrongs is not victimhood. Being aware of the truth and saying something about it is not asking for sympathy.

BTW, I don't think you would know facts if they walked up and kicked you in the nuts. She wasn't paying out of pocket expenses where her insurance was concerned. She was involved in a staged event masqueraded as a official Congressional hearing in a vacant room in the Capital. No GOP officials were allowed to participate. It was a infomercial, nothing more.

If so, she's the f**king Ginsu II of activists because it's been what, 5 years or so since the "hearing" and you're still bent out of shape over it.

I'm sorry your life is turning out so poorly...point the finger at yourself--it's your fault. You're a victim of your own prejudice and bigotry.

My life is just fine.

What am i supposedly préjudice against? One of your government approved martyrs? Am I a bigot because of my political party?

You are so fucken cliché it's hilarious.

Georgetown is white?

It's that simple.

It's clear your standards when it comes to heroes is extremely low.

He's not alone...almost all pubs here feel victimized. I did notice that many are absent; kudos for Mudwhistle for showing up and taking the beating he so richly deserves.

Look no further than your hero pictured in your avatar. A rich white law student, attending a rich, white law school
Georgetown is white?

Blah blah blah, i'm a victim of the fake repub war on women, vote Obama for your free condoms!

Has Obama checked to see how Sandy is doing lately? Nah, that white slut has served her purpose, she can fuck off now....... :thup:

BTW.... I know 10 white guys that went to Coppin state, so by your logic, they're not a black college..... :lol:

Last edited:

It's that simple.

Being pregnant is NOT a disease. It is what women are designed to be -- Pregnant.
Designed? Can't believe you said that...so funny

It's why you were born the way you are born. It's why you have all the specialized equipment.

BC Pills being covered as part of your 'Health Insurance' is a benefit. They just throw it in there to keep you quiet.
Funnier and funnier. Hormone therapy has other non-contraceptive uses.

Warfarin is a blood thinner.... Basically rat poison. Amoxicillin is an antibiotic.

All these things that you idiotically conflate BC Pills with are used to treat a DISEASE or a sequalae of a disease or an injury.

Unless it's you.

Rat poison...okay...:cuckoo:

And your objection to her paying for the pills through her insurance is what exactly? Do you object to women having sex? It doesn't effect you one bit; anymore than you paying your premiums for warfarin or amoxicillin.

But please tell us more about God's role in all of this too....it's a lot of fun.

Peterf, Mud was paid by the government, which was fed by taxpayers.

Yesterday he was scared that his monies, which comes from the taxpayer fed government, was going to be shut off longer, threatening his pension and contractor work.

Don't act silly like this again, please.

You dumb faggot, he was/is paid for his service, very likely underpaid and could have made more money in the private sector, but chose to serve his country. You're so programmed by your beloved democrat party that you make an equal comparison of someone like this to a lazy Obama supporter living on gov't without contributing anything to society. Kerry on clownshoes..........

My life is just fine.

What am i supposedly préjudice against? One of your government approved martyrs? Am I a bigot because of my political party?

From your thread:
Guns Aren't The Threat, Blacks w. or without Guns Are

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...blacks-w-or-without-guns-are.html#post6836439

black_gun.jpg

If you had been watching the media these days, particularly MSNBC and CNN you'd think that Chris Dorner was a hero. They cheered Django and half cheered a black renegade cop that was out in the public seeking retribution.

Why would the media in all practicality support murder?

Well, it depends who was committing the murders.

This is all part of the left's Social Justice. It seems the real threat that everyone in the media is ignoring is the increase in Black on White violence. The media looks the other way whenever possible when a thug kills a white or another black but they focus in like Parana's whenever a white mental patient is involved. They had to reluctantly pay attention when an angry psychopathic cop who just happened to be a black man spouting a manifesto supporting Obama and the media went around Southern California murdering people. It's a pretty pathetic display of their constant double-standards and their outright hypocrisy when they call for tighter controls on guns......but the only control seems to fall on law-abiding citizens. Meanwhile the largest source of violence in America percentage-wise is black kids running around taking out their media driven anger on white society.

black-thugs.jpg

While in the newspapers or on television you will not be informed about it in a form that makes sense, a growing cancer of racially-based violence is metastasizing in our cities. Moreover, unless you were to see these outrages first hand or in media outside the mainstream organs, you would know nothing of it --- for it is being withheld from you. For reasons that we may want to speculate on, the news media have made an overt decision to avert your eyes away from the stone cold reality that a spectrum of young black men and women, motivated by race, rage, or entertainment, are increasingly committing crimes against life and property by the medium of flash mob violence.

From Oregon and Washington to New Jersey, packs of youth are targeting markets, shoe stores, county fairs, beach walks, and city parks in conducting brazen crimes by overwhelming police and security who find themselves increasingly unable to counter the element of surprise and viciousness that goes hand in hand with this phenomenon. As a result of this, brutal beatings of whites and Asians have become commonplace occurrences, resulting in public facilities being closed down to traffic as roving hordes materialize and vanish into the night like specters. And yet, the 900 pound gorilla in the room (that no one will dare look in the eye) is that there is an unassailable racial component involved. Furthermore, in the interest of multicultural harmony, cities which have long been in the clutches of Democratic political machines have lulled themselves to become anxiously oblivious to the mayhem. Because of this, those molders of opinion have taken to calling a serpent a stallion in hopes that the world, in turn, would also close its eyes.

51RGJwaEoAL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Colin Flaherty is an award winning writer whose work has been published in more than 1000 places around the globe, including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, Miami Herald, Washington Post, Bloomberg Business Week, Time magazine, and others.

He is the author of "White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence and How the Media Ignore It."

Thomas Sowell: "Reading Colin Flaherty's book made painfully clear to me that the magnitude of this problem is greater than I had discovered from my own research. He documents both the race riots and the media and political evasions in dozens of cities." - National Review.

Link

Articles: A Blind Pendulum

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/White-Girl-Bleed-Lot-5th/dp/1479299022/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1360892463&sr=1-1&keywords=white+girl+bleed+a+lot[/ame]

Your move.

Last edited:

It's that simple.

Designed? Can't believe you said that...so funny

Funnier and funnier. Hormone therapy has other non-contraceptive uses.

Unless it's you.

Rat poison...okay...:cuckoo:

And your objection to her paying for the pills through her insurance is what exactly? Do you object to women having sex? It doesn't effect you one bit; anymore than you paying your premiums for warfarin or amoxicillin.

But please tell us more about God's role in all of this too....it's a lot of fun.

Yet another cliché response.

It's clear he went over your head and your response was predictable. Show your distain for religion.

Bigot.

My life is just fine.

From your thread:
Guns Aren't The Threat, Blacks w. or without Guns Are

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...blacks-w-or-without-guns-are.html#post6836439

black_gun.jpg

If you had been watching the media these days, particularly MSNBC and CNN you'd think that Chris Dorner was a hero. They cheered Django and half cheered a black renegade cop that was out in the public seeking retribution.

Why would the media in all practicality support murder?

Well, it depends who was committing the murders.

This is all part of the left's Social Justice. It seems the real threat that everyone in the media is ignoring is the increase in Black on White violence. The media looks the other way whenever possible when a thug kills a white or another black but they focus in like Parana's whenever a white mental patient is involved. They had to reluctantly pay attention when an angry psychopathic cop who just happened to be a black man spouting a manifesto supporting Obama and the media went around Southern California murdering people. It's a pretty pathetic display of their constant double-standards and their outright hypocrisy when they call for tighter controls on guns......but the only control seems to fall on law-abiding citizens. Meanwhile the largest source of violence in America percentage-wise is black kids running around taking out their media driven anger on white society.

black-thugs.jpg

While in the newspapers or on television you will not be informed about it in a form that makes sense, a growing cancer of racially-based violence is metastasizing in our cities. Moreover, unless you were to see these outrages first hand or in media outside the mainstream organs, you would know nothing of it --- for it is being withheld from you. For reasons that we may want to speculate on, the news media have made an overt decision to avert your eyes away from the stone cold reality that a spectrum of young black men and women, motivated by race, rage, or entertainment, are increasingly committing crimes against life and property by the medium of flash mob violence.

From Oregon and Washington to New Jersey, packs of youth are targeting markets, shoe stores, county fairs, beach walks, and city parks in conducting brazen crimes by overwhelming police and security who find themselves increasingly unable to counter the element of surprise and viciousness that goes hand in hand with this phenomenon. As a result of this, brutal beatings of whites and Asians have become commonplace occurrences, resulting in public facilities being closed down to traffic as roving hordes materialize and vanish into the night like specters. And yet, the 900 pound gorilla in the room (that no one will dare look in the eye) is that there is an unassailable racial component involved. Furthermore, in the interest of multicultural harmony, cities which have long been in the clutches of Democratic political machines have lulled themselves to become anxiously oblivious to the mayhem. Because of this, those molders of opinion have taken to calling a serpent a stallion in hopes that the world, in turn, would also close its eyes.

51RGJwaEoAL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Colin Flaherty is an award winning writer whose work has been published in more than 1000 places around the globe, including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, Miami Herald, Washington Post, Bloomberg Business Week, Time magazine, and others.

He is the author of "White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence and How the Media Ignore It."

Thomas Sowell: "Reading Colin Flaherty's book made painfully clear to me that the magnitude of this problem is greater than I had discovered from my own research. He documents both the race riots and the media and political evasions in dozens of cities." - National Review.

Link

Articles: A Blind Pendulum

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/White-Girl-Bleed-Lot-5th/dp/1479299022/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1360892463&sr=1-1&keywords=white+girl+bleed+a+lot]White Girl Bleed a Lot: the Return of Racial Violence to America, 5th Edition: Colin Flaherty: 9781479299027: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Your move.

You might have a point if you can tell me the names of the white race hustlers that are equivalent to Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Barack Obama........ :thup:

All the young gentlemen in that picture went to Georgetown didn't they?........ :eusa_whistle:

I thought that little charade by Cruz and the GOP was a revolt. What did it get the GOP?

Nada!

It let their constituents know that their representatives are doing their job and representing their interests.......unlike Harry and Barry who will tell you what they want for you.

The non-Tpublicans also have constituents, and they are probably twice as many as the Tpublican's, and they didn't like it - so Boehner let the minority tell them what to do, and probably cost him his job, and hopefully many seats.

That is a wonderful MSM talking point! Wrong, but wonderful. Get out more. Reality is refreshing.

Simple fact of the matter is, the kenyan and his master soros are intentionally ruining America. It is soros' stated goal, and he is barry's largest donor and influence. They both hate America, and are working diligently to ruin it. Ruin the economy and take over health care, and they can bring America to it's knees, and that's exactly what they have done.

If you deny that, then you are an absolute FOOL.
Why do you object to giving 30 MILLION people who could not afford health care a chance at getting health care?
Why do you support insurance company death panels that refuse to sign up people because of pre-existing conditions?
Why do you support insurance companies that accept money when a person is well but will cancel their health care if they get seriously ill?
Why are you for health care becoming so expensive that ONE serious illness can bankrupt a person, take what they have worked for their whole life, and place them on the streets?

Oh look.......we found one of the 145,391 people in America who actually watches MSNBC.

pubs represent the greedy rich and their brainwashed, misinformed hater dupes. Obama represents the real world and progress...looks like he's destroying the mindless obstructionists- a great legacy...

$tinfoilhat.jpg

Peterf, Mud was paid by the government, which was fed by taxpayers.

Yesterday he was scared that his monies, which comes from the taxpayer fed government, was going to be shut off longer, threatening his pension and contractor work.

Don't act silly like this again, please.

You dumb faggot, he was/is paid for his service, very likely underpaid and could have made more money in the private sector, but chose to serve his country. You're so programmed by your beloved democrat party that you make an equal comparison of someone like this to a lazy Obama supporter living on gov't without contributing anything to society. Kerry on clownshoes..........

You talk nonsense, as usual. You make silly statements you can't support. My GOP cannot afford to have folks like you trying to destroy it with far right doosh stupidity.

Get off your butt and get a job.

He was terrified his military pension and his contractor position with the government was threatened.

Yes, he felt he was a victim.

Nope. I have other income, no thanks to the government. What I get from the government only makes up roughly 20% of my total gross income. Take that away and I have to start becoming a bad landlord.

As usual you don't know dick. But thanks for playing.

I doubt you are telling the truth, yet again.

But if it were so, you were acting hypocritically yesterday.

You were complaining about a government that has employed you in one form or another your adult life. Hypocritical.

JakeFakey accusing someone else of not telling the truth? Now that is rich comrade Jakeski! I needed a good laugh.

Backwards, as usual.

The TPM hates the cultural and demographic changes in American culture.

We are not going backwards.

Well, that's just a lie.

Here's what the TP stands for:

The Tea Party movement is an American decentralized political movement that is primarily known for advocating a reduction in the U.S. national debt and federal budget deficit by reducing U.S. government spending and taxes.

Tea Party movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh my. They want to reduce the national debt and federal budget (what budget??) by reducing spending and taxes. The nerve of them! How dare they inject common sense into the mayham of DC! Don't they know that these sensible solutions will wreak havoc with the corruption that is so well established in our nation's capital and government?

<blink, blink>

For a guy who claims to be fiscally conservative you sure post some weird stuff.

Forum List

Back