Republicans - Rich vs. Rubes

No, guy, I just think it's fucking hilarious that you think your pension is TOTALLY deserved, but them welfare folks need to eat shit and die, and heck, they shouldn't get a decent salary if their job is "menial" in your eyes.

For those 20 years you were in, (like the 11years I was in), you were paid a base pay, plus family allowance in you had a family, VHA, Separate Rations when you weren't eating at the base, etc. If you got sent to a combat zone, you got combat pay. So please don't tell me that you are getting a pension because you deserve it.

You are getting paid for being, not for doing.

Meanwhile, I got out after 11 years, when I figured I wasn't going to wait until the next time the Zionists decided they needed Americans to die to protect their fantasies. I went into one civilian job after another and realized, yeah, the system sucks. Can't believe I spent so much time defending it as I did.

Why isn't his pension deserved? If a working stiff labors on the factory floor for 20 years and earns a pension, isn't the working guy's pension deserved? So how's it any different for a guy in the military?

Except thanks to guys like your boy Romney, most working folks don't get pensions anymore.

If they are lucky, they get a 401K and get tricked into thinking they are going to make money, but scam artists on Wall Street usually keep that from happening.

I think most people should have a pension option.

But I am not sure how that's relevant to you thinking Ollie doesn't deserve his pension after he worked for it, especially when you decry companies for not offering it to workers.

BTW, I'm sure you don't understand this, since you operate in the Fog of Hate most of the time, but there's a huge difference between not offering it and taking it away after the fact.

No, guy, I just think it's fucking hilarious that you think your pension is TOTALLY deserved, but them welfare folks need to eat shit and die, and heck, they shouldn't get a decent salary if their job is "menial" in your eyes.

For those 20 years you were in, (like the 11years I was in), you were paid a base pay, plus family allowance in you had a family, VHA, Separate Rations when you weren't eating at the base, etc. If you got sent to a combat zone, you got combat pay. So please don't tell me that you are getting a pension because you deserve it.

You are getting paid for being, not for doing.

Meanwhile, I got out after 11 years, when I figured I wasn't going to wait until the next time the Zionists decided they needed Americans to die to protect their fantasies. I went into one civilian job after another and realized, yeah, the system sucks. Can't believe I spent so much time defending it as I did.

Why isn't his pension deserved? If a working stiff labors on the factory floor for 20 years and earns a pension, isn't the working guy's pension deserved? So how's it any different for a guy in the military?

Except thanks to guys like your boy Romney, most working folks don't get pensions anymore.

If they are lucky, they get a 401K and get tricked into thinking they are going to make money, but scam artists on Wall Street usually keep that from happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
You sir are not worthy...........And you have a totally fucked up attitude and shit between your ears.

And I doubt i need to explain that any further.

11 years and you haven't a clue why people do it....Damn you are stupid.............

I know exactly why most people did it.

Free Education, mostly.

Sadly, you'd have the inner city kid who I would have fill out an deposition form in support of a Report of Survey for that truck they slammed into a tree, and they couldn't construct a coherent sentence, but man, they were going to college.

Please, guy, if you just made the Army a straight up job with just pay, not a whole lot of folks would sign up for it and you know it.

[

But I am not sure how that's relevant to you thinking Ollie doesn't deserve his pension after he worked for it, especially when you decry companies for not offering it to workers.

BTW, I'm sure you don't understand this, since you operate in the Fog of Hate most of the time, but there's a huge difference between not offering it and taking it away after the fact.

If I'm angry, I'm angry for good reasons, and I'm angry at the right people....

Why the fuck are we still even listening to your wing of the party after 2008?

No, Child Labor is the result of the greed of the wealthy.

You mean all Americans who love that $8 tee-shirt from Wal-Mart?

In Bangladesh, you look like a rich blood-sucker.

That 8 dollar tee shirt could be made here for $8.00.

It would just mean the Parasite Class of the wealthy wouldn't see as much of it and the people who actually stitched it together would see more.

Incidently, I could give a fuck about Bangledesh. I'm an American and only care about America.

Except Mormon Americans, eh?

Oh, and business owner Americans too.

$8 tee in America? lol The Fog of Hate is very, very disorienting.

[

Guy, I work in manufacturing. Trust me, Americans can be very competitive with foreign markets, its why we need all these "Bend Over" trade treaties to break the middle class..

[

You mean the wing of the party who doesn't think capitalism is evil, offshoring is treason, business owners should be beaten with bats if they lay off workers or investors are parasites? You mean that wing?

You sir are not worthy...........And you have a totally fucked up attitude and shit between your ears.

11 years and you haven't a clue why people do it....Damn you are stupid.............

Sarge, looking at your posts above and below this one is heart breaking. Where are the rational measures? Like so many nutball posts, it's all feelings and no substance. Do you get it that results matter? Do you get it that no one can control what they don't or can't measure?

When you or any of the nutball gaggle here start posting facts and numbers instead of emotional horseshit corporations will take you seriously. And so will some individuals. Until then the nutball element shall continue to be herded all over the political AO using your/theiremotional triggers to fill corporate and political bank accounts.

When you can use hard measures to explain how being as skittish as cattle benefits you, the nutball gaggle, and/or the United States, get back to me.

[

Guy, I work in manufacturing. Trust me, Americans can be very competitive with foreign markets, its why we need all these "Bend Over" trade treaties to break the middle class..

Americans are very competitive in high productivity manufacturing. We aren't in low productivity manufacturing.

[

You mean the wing of the party who doesn't think capitalism is evil, offshoring is treason, business owners should be beaten with bats if they lay off workers or investors are parasites? You mean that wing?

Yup, pretty much.

Just have to look at my 401K statement from Q4 of 2008 to remind me of how much you guys fucked up the country and why we shouldn't listen to you anymore.

[

Americans are very competitive in high productivity manufacturing. We aren't in low productivity manufacturing.

Free Trade is about breaking the American Middle Class and imposing globalism. It has nothing to do with business sense.

Free Trade is about breaking the American Middle Class and imposing globalism. It has nothing to do with business sense.

Oh it definitely makes the owners of those companies much wealthier.

That ALONE is enough to explain why it was rammed through as a policy by BOTH PARTIES, Joe.

Right now American Capitaistic corporations are in BED with the CHINESE MILITARY who OWN 90% of china's export industries.

The triumph of FREE TRADE CAPITALISM can be explained as an unholy alliance between TYRANNY and capitalism.

Not quite slave labor, but close enough,

Last edited:
And thanks to Obama care most people will end up working two or three part time jobs so they can afford to buy government healthcare......

People have to do that now, and it's nothing to do with government healthcare.

But simple solution to that. Single payer, and don't overpay doctors and health insurance executives.

Problem solved. All the other industrialized nations figured this one out already.

You really do have no clue......My Doctor who is also a friend has already told me that he can no longer afford to pay his staff and add any more Medicare patients to his office. He loses money everytime he treats someone under medicare now.... You know he has to pay the girl on the phone the records clerk the girls who do the triage, The girls in the lab. Then all his equipment and maintenance not to mention the building and grounds maintenance, lights, gas, water....You know all those little things that take most of what comes in......And we can't forget the medical malpractice insurance that takes about half of it because we refuse Tort reform worth anything......... You really do need to think more instead of mouthing off talking points and stupidity...... BTW do you know how much a worker in Europe pass for that single payer BS? I do.......

Sarge, looking at your posts above and below this one is heart breaking. Where are the rational measures? Like so many nutball posts, it's all feelings and no substance. Do you get it that results matter? Do you get it that no one can control what they don't or can't measure?

When you or any of the nutball gaggle here start posting facts and numbers instead of emotional horseshit corporations will take you seriously. And so will some individuals. Until then the nutball element shall continue to be herded all over the political AO using your/theiremotional triggers to fill corporate and political bank accounts.

When you can use hard measures to explain how being as skittish as cattle benefits you, the nutball gaggle, and/or the United States, get back to me.

And thanks to Obama care most people will end up working two or three part time jobs so they can afford to buy government healthcare......

But simple solution to that. Single payer, and don't overpay doctors and health insurance executives.

Problem solved. All the other industrialized nations figured this one out already.

You really do have no clue......My Doctor who is also a friend has already told me that he can no longer afford to pay his staff and add any more Medicare patients to his office. He loses money everytime he treats someone under medicare now.... You know he has to pay the girl on the phone the records clerk the girls who do the triage, The girls in the lab. Then all his equipment and maintenance not to mention the building and grounds maintenance, lights, gas, water....You know all those little things that take most of what comes in......And we can't forget the medical malpractice insurance that takes about half of it because we refuse Tort reform worth anything......... You really do need to think more instead of mouthing off talking points and stupidity...... BTW do you know how much a worker in Europe pass for that single payer BS? I do.......

And you get socialized medicine through the VA for life

Yup, pretty much.

Just have to look at my 401K statement from Q4 of 2008 to remind me of how much you guys fucked up the country and why we shouldn't listen to you anymore.

Poor baby. Lost money in the stock market. How can we expect a 50 year-old to take care of himself?

Oh, right. You're a whacky conspiracy theorist. Right up there with twoofers and birfers. I forgot about that.

I respond well to stupidity. What you have stated is nothing more than the typical broad brush mentality that is used way too often. You obviously do not know me nor have you understood most of what I have posted. I'm being told that I suck off the government teat and you whip out the broad brush. Go have another beer with Joe.........

To the OP:

Tax Cuts for Rich People. Free Trade. Right to Work. At Will Employment.

A typical Redneck Liberal tirade. Shows a total lack of understanding of realistic economics and ignores individual freedoms.

Take money away from those who provide jobs and they MUST higher fewer.

Tariffs have never improved a local economy. Overhead cannot lower prices of products.

Right to Work - it is actually that. The freedom to chose where one want to work without coercion by unions or government.

Not sure what the final means but am sure it's a leftist catchphrase of some kind. :cuckoo:

And you get socialized medicine through the VA for life

See you haven't a clue. I have never even registered with VA, but i do put in several hours of volunteer time each week at a local clinic.... DUH.........

If tariffs are so great, then why don't you support having states like New York impose tariffs on Florida orange juice or on Iowa corn?

Forum List

Back