Republicans say Trump "best president ever"

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

OK, I finally found it! For some reason I couldn't find this on the internet some time ago.

Cue the TDS folks to start arguing it's a fake poll or Trump did the poll or some such thing............

Nah. This Conservative believes Andrew Jackson was the greatest POTUS of all time… and he was a Democrat.
he was good on some things like not liking the national bank

but he did the Trail of Tears so... Trump didn't do anything like that, but you'd think he did worse with all the TDS

I have no problem with the Trail of Tears. A conquered population should not get to demand terms. Personally I’d have been far harsher in the “Assimilation or Eradication” front than Jackson was.,
oh so you just believe in murdering people who get in your way..

Thanks for the heads up. I don't engage w/ such folks..

oh so you just believe in murdering people who get in your way..
I believe the loser of the fight doesn’t get to dictate the terms of their surrender. The natives were defeated. They had to realize that. They should have been forced to assimilate, leave, or accept their fate. Just like any defeated warrior.

OK, I finally found it! For some reason I couldn't find this on the internet some time ago.

Cue the TDS folks to start arguing it's a fake poll or Trump did the poll or some such thing............
Sad reflection on what the Republican Party has become

I have no problem with the Trail of Tears. A conquered population should not get to demand terms. Personally I’d have been far harsher in the “Assimilation or Eradication” front than Jackson was.,
Except the tribes we rousted from Ga. for the Gold had assimilated and adapted the culture. Jackson just hated Injuns.

I believe the loser of the fight doesn’t get to dictate the terms of their surrender. The natives were defeated. They had to realize that. They should have been forced to assimilate, leave, or accept their fate. Just like any defeated warrior.
it was not a fair fight.. but I do get your point and agree with but with reservations (no pun intended)

He also believes, and has posted as much, that it's okay to smack women around to punish them...
what?

seriously? I don't suppose u remember how to find that posting?

I myself don't believe in hitting anyone who is weaker than you.. (bullying)

Except the tribes we rousted from Ga. for the Gold had assimilated and adapted the culture. Jackson just hated Injuns.
Andrew Jackson turned back the then globalists trying to keep or establish a Fiat Currency permanently then. Outside agents and a percentage of the politicians wanted that.

what?

seriously? I don't suppose u remember how to find that posting?

I myself don't believe in hitting anyone who is weaker than you.. (bullying)

Yeah, seriously.

I'd have to look for the thread. I don't recall exactly where it was posted...

he was good on some things like not liking the national bank

but he did the Trail of Tears so... Trump didn't do anything like that, but you'd think he did worse with all the TDS
Andrew Jackson was no good murderous racist piece of shit. No wonder why Trump admired him.

A time e who ever engages in a fair fight is a fool, and likely to lose the fight.
yeh, I have to say it again, I am done w/ you

you believe in hitting people and "disciplining" women because they misbehave and God knows what THAT means in your view

so I am done w/ you. I don't associate w/ bullies and cowards and you seem to be both.. advocating unbalanced fights...

You need Jesus, just like everyone else

Forum List

Back