Republicans say Trump "best president ever"

The American people do, at least the 100 million or so who are educated enough about the matter having escaped the grip of their state-run media.

And some of those Americans hold office and are about to hold office, and they will fight with America to restore our Republic to a free and open society of the people again.
I am thinking there aren't enough of those in office to accomplish it..

:(

Well there are some like him and I that believe it is better to just Genocide the stupid out of humanity!
Stupid is often a subjective word

I believe in the right to life, as given to ALL

by God, not govt

Been there, tried that. He didn’t live up to expectations and couldn’t provide a reasonable return on investment rate.
That's because Jesus believed in saving not investing.

I am thinking there aren't enough of those in office to accomplish it.

With every passing election, more and more are rapidly winning election into office now, and there is nothing the Left can do other than continue ther media campaign of lies and misinformation short of an all out coup grabbing total power which will be their final undoing, making raw naked then their evil intentions beyond all plausible deniability.

OK, I finally found it! For some reason I couldn't find this on the internet some time ago.

Cue the TDS folks to start arguing it's a fake poll or Trump did the poll or some such thing............
I think these polls are often answered from first-person experience. I tend to agree that Trump was a better president than Reagan, but both were great in different ways.

Reagan came across as more presidential, but Trump accomplished amazing things in the face of adversity from very powerful "American" forces.

Best president ever is probably George Washington. Kind of hard to beat helping found America with bravery, brawn and brains.

Best President!!!!!:clap:

1661296143533.png

I keep looking for someplace to go. Most have either religious requirements or weather that I can’t handle.

If I was younger or wealthier I’d look at either Thailand or the Philippines.
I can't speak about Thailand, however, I've been to the Philippines on multiple occasions. It doesn't allow foreigners to own property or vote in their elections.
Go to Canada, just get out.

I can't speak about Thailand, however, I've been to the Philippines on multiple occasions. It doesn't allow foreigners to own property or vote in their elections.
Go to Canada, just get out
I don’t need to own property or vote. Maybe I’ll do a little more research on Thailand and the Philippines.

Why would I go to a country with worse weather and an even worse Government than the US (Canada)?

Forum List

Back