Republicans seem sure that the Democratic Party is communist, but can never identify a specific policy as being communist

How about you find a reputable source that defines communism as the government doing something illegal like getting dirt on a political foe through surveillance.

It's what happens once they have this kind of control. It's happening now to our country if you are not paying attention. To some degree, they've gained this control which we on the right refer to as the deep state. But back to your OP, the Communist party has nearly an identical agenda to the Democrat party. Their priorities are nearly the same.

It's what happens once they have this kind of control. It's happening now to our country if you are not paying attention. To some degree, they've gained this control which we on the right refer to as the deep state. But back to your OP, the Communist party has nearly an identical agenda to the Democrat party. Their priorities are nearly the same.
Okay so you can’t back up what you’re saying with a source?

Nope none of this counts.
I noticed that you didn't deny the one thing all these "isms" have in common.

The denial of individual rights.

That's what I thought.

Go fuck your commie self.

We're never giving up our guns so your communist revolution will never happen.

Cry bitch.

I noticed that you didn't deny the one thing all these "isms" have in common.

The denial of individual rights.

That's what I thought.

Go fuck your commie self.

We're never giving up our guns so your communist revolution will never happen.

Cry bitch.
Lol you’re such a drama queen. Do you ever shut up about your guns? No one gives a fuck.

It definitely seems odd. I mean if you realize you can’t name a specific policy when asked, you think you would come to the realization it isn’t communist.

MTG offers no shortage of stupidity on the subject of course.

Just because Bernie Sanders is an ineffective politician who cant get his commy policies signed, doesnt mean he and his followers arent communists.

Of course it doesn't to you. That's why many of us don't waste our time with you leftists. You ask for evidence, we provide it, and your response is "it doesn't count."
You have failed to prove that any of your examples are communist in nature. You simply asserting it over and over is not you winning the argument.

You have failed to prove that any of your examples are communist in nature. You simply asserting it over and over is not you winning the argument.

Typical leftist logic for you here folks: I presented evidence from THE US COMMUNIST PARTY, and you say I didn't prove any examples of how the Democrats mostly line up with the Communist Party agenda.

Talking to you leftists is like talking to a wall. If you can't accept evidence right from the parties website, you can't accept anything that easily defeats your argument.

Typical leftist logic for you here folks: I presented evidence from THE US COMMUNIST PARTY, and you say I didn't prove any examples of how the Democrats mostly line up with the Communist Party agenda.

Talking to you leftists is like talking to a wall. If you can't accept evidence right from the parties website, you can't accept anything that easily defeats your argument.
That is not an example. I asked for policy examples from democrats that are communist. You failed at that.

That is not an example. I asked for policy examples from democrats that are communist. You failed at that.

God, talking to you leftists is like talking to a five year old. What better examples can I give than from the US Communist Party themselves and how they are nearly identical to the Democrat party? Would you like me to go back and list them so we can debate one by one? I'll do that you know.

God, talking to you leftists is like talking to a five year old. What better examples can I give than from the US Communist Party themselves and how they are nearly identical to the Democrat party? Would you like me to go back and list them so we can debate one by one? I'll do that you know.
Lol we can debate them when you can prove that the shit you listed is actually related to communism. Dude your tough talk is so transparent. You know you lost this argument.

Lol we can debate them when you can prove that the shit you listed is actually related to communism. Dude your tough talk is so transparent. You know you lost this argument.

If that's what you think, then just accept my challenge. I will post one item at a time. We'll debate each issue where I will show (with documentation or video) how the Democrat party aligns with the Communist party and you can retort how that isn't so with your evidence.

Forum List

Back