Republicans, Stop the Self-Defeating Victimology

Who the hell is Josh Hammer and why is his opinion important to lefties? It's pure Alinsky stuff, democrats have been playing the victim even though they are in power. If it wasn't for willing propaganda agents in the mainstream media and Soros feeding MSN junk to liberal kids named Josh, the democrat party would have been laughed out of town years ago.

If they don't want $7/gas and sky high food prices, they'd BETTER vote Trump or else!
^^^ that's some truth right there. People need to understand, you gives these Dem fuckers another 4 years they are not going to back off. $7-$8 gas is coming, just ask Europe.

YOUR trouble is that your orange-tinted Benedict Arnold will lose massively if you're stupid enough to run him again.

OK, cool story bro.

So why not just shut the fuck up and let us run him again if you're so bleedin' confident.

You got a lot of nervous little dick energy for someone who keeps insisting they're winning.

And yet, within all of you: I sense palpable, tangible fear.

The fear of an Orange Devil that haunts your dreams. ;)

Is Trump unelectable? I don’t know. If the Dems were running s halfway decent candidate, I might agree. Instead they have Joe Biden, who not only is old but shows it. Whether the Hunter stuff will swing votes or not I couldn’t say, but the elder Biden’s age and seeming infirmity might.

Both parties like to use a victim mentality to try to attract voters. That’s nothing new, although it may be more extreme now.

Both major parties seem to be self-defeating with these abysmal presumptive presidential nominees. But with an American public that has shown it will not vote for a third party presidential candidate (and, partly because of that, not a lot of good third party choices), maybe it’s a wssh?

The Republican Party, having been hijacked by idol worshiping extremists are on a path to destruction. They are living a delusion in which they've actually convinced themselves that a man facing 91 criminal indictments and is underwater with independent voters is actually capable of mounting some sort of comeback like they are living in an inspiring Hollywood movie. The truth is Trump will drag the entire ticket down with him resulting in the loss of the House, the inability to win back the Senate, and the loss of more legislative assemblies and gubernatorial seats, handing an 82 year old Biden another four years with complete control of the government to do as he wishes. When that happens they will, of course, blame everyone but themselves.

The American Right is not in a healthy place right now. Facing a highly vulnerable, palpably senile octogenarian incumbent president who has presided over four-decade-high inflation and 69% of recently polled Democrats believe is too old for a second term, Republicans thus far seem inclined to roll the dice with their own 77-year-old geezer, who is currently facing 91 counts in four different criminal cases and a whopping 64% of recently polled Americans say they will "definitely not" or "probably not" support next November.

Perhaps former Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, a one-time Republican presidential candidate himself, had it right when he called on the GOP to "stop being the stupid party."

I await the usual replies:

" LOL Newsweek!"

"FAKE NEWS!!"

"TDS!!"

"The RINO Bobby Jindal? LOL!"

Proceed
Blaming Trump for the inevitable decline and eventual extinction of the Republican Party only hastens that decline/extinction.

Unless Michelle Obama decides to run - as a Republican - your presidential nominee will lose.

And the House will go back to the Democrats regardless.

Only the Senate is in play, and that may well be retaken.

None of this has anything to do with Trump, who is your best, but still losing, bet.

Both parties are criminal cults who not only fail to serve The People, but despise them.

Work on that, or better yet, work on creating a genuine positive alternative.

Tearing down Trump is a piss-poor excuse for building up a real conservative entity that serves The People, but it’s hella easier, so why not?

No Labels need not apply, as it’s just more of the same old failed neo-conservatism.

Blaming Trump for the inevitable decline and eventual extinction of the Republican Party only hastens that decline/extinction.

Unless Michelle Obama decides to run - as a Republican - your presidential nominee will lose.

None of this has anything to do with Trump, who is your best, but still losing, bet.

Both parties are criminal cults who not only fail to serve The People, but despise them.

Tearing down Trump is a piss-poor excuse for building up a real conservative entity that serves The People, but it’s hella easier, so why not?

No Labels need not apply, as it’s just more of the same old failed neo-conservatism.

How are the bath salts this eve? ;)

Problem with that kind of thinking is it WILL take 50-60 years for any new party to take hold. And in that time, the Communist Democrats can very well entrench themselves so deeply into a one party state that Soviet Russia would look like a tourist resort compared to what these evil fucks want to morph America into.

OK, cool story bro.
The truth usually is.
So why not just shut the fuck up and let us run him again if you're so bleedin' confident.
I do my own tiny little part in the much broader effort to keep your Baboon-God's traitorous behaviors in the forefront.
You got a lot of nervous little dick energy for someone who keeps insisting they're winning.
You tell 'em Princess.
And yet, within all of you: I sense palpable, tangible fear.
Rightly so... a fear shared by all loyal Americans who do not want your modern-day Benedict Arnold to rise to power again.
The fear of an Orange Devil that haunts your dreams. ;)
Yep... but your ignorant, arrogant phatt Orange slob won't live forever, nor, quite probably, will he remain free forever... :auiqs.jpg:

. I don’t know how I can compete with the intellectual prowess of Cult 45.
Damn straight you don't know how, if your best argument is....

7xuk1l.jpg

The Republican Party, having been hijacked by idol worshiping extremists are on a path to destruction. They are living a delusion in which they've actually convinced themselves that a man facing 91 criminal indictments and is underwater with independent voters is actually capable of mounting some sort of comeback like they are living in an inspiring Hollywood movie. The truth is Trump will drag the entire ticket down with him resulting in the loss of the House, the inability to win back the Senate, and the loss of more legislative assemblies and gubernatorial seats, handing an 82 year old Biden another four years with complete control of the government to do as he wishes. When that happens they will, of course, blame everyone but themselves.

The American Right is not in a healthy place right now. Facing a highly vulnerable, palpably senile octogenarian incumbent president who has presided over four-decade-high inflation and 69% of recently polled Democrats believe is too old for a second term, Republicans thus far seem inclined to roll the dice with their own 77-year-old geezer, who is currently facing 91 counts in four different criminal cases and a whopping 64% of recently polled Americans say they will "definitely not" or "probably not" support next November.

Perhaps former Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, a one-time Republican presidential candidate himself, had it right when he called on the GOP to "stop being the stupid party."

I await the usual replies:

" LOL Newsweek!"

"FAKE NEWS!!"

"TDS!!"

"The RINO Bobby Jindal? LOL!"

Proceed
Never supported Trump but I wont support Biden either, I will stick to my principles and vote for the best candidate that aligns with me views, so Trump and Biden are out and if I support a losing candidate so be it.

I get where Trump supporters are coming from but I think they are being misled and the same goes with those who will vote for Biden.

Never supported Trump but I wont support Biden either, I will stick to my principles and vote for the best candidate that aligns with me views, so Trump and Biden are out and if I support a losing candidate so be it.

I get where Trump supporters are coming from but I think they are being misled and the same goes with those who will vote for Biden.
Trump certainly has narcissistic tendencies, but I feel his policies were mostly positive and were starting to make a difference and probably would have reached even farther if Democrats weren't trying to block and slander him from all sides. Most of all I have been disappointed in his big mouth, repeatedly giving MSM ammunition for that purpose. As I see it the worst thing to come about as a result of Trump's election was the spread of rabies among Democrats, making them profoundly dangerous. But there is even a positive side to that too. It showed us what the Democrats were really made of and who they really are. And it wasn't pretty.

the worst thing to come about as a result of Trump's election was the spread of rabies among Democrats, making them profoundly dangerous. But there is even a positive side to that too. It showed us what the Democrats were really made of and who they really are. And it wasn't pretty.

Yes, this.

So this.

Forum List

Back