Republicans storm closed-door hearing to protest impeachment inquiry

House Republicans stormed a closed-door hearing Wednesday morning to protest Democrats' impeachment inquiry process, breaking up the deposition of a top Defense Department official who was testifying about President Trump's dealings with Ukraine.

Awww, poor, unruly Republicans. Crying like babies because they don't have access to those hearings -- even though there are Republicans who serve on the investigating committees; and whining that this isn't an official impeachment inquiry because there was no House vote -- even though there's never been a House rule mandating a full House vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry.
Why closed doors?

The dems are like cockroaches who hide in the dark

Ye we have a transcript.. is t it republicans jobs to over see if democrats are wasting our money on a sham?

Why can’t we hear it? How does it change anything?
Why are you asking me why you're too stupid to comprehend witness testimony would be tainted?
Who care this is for a vote for impeachment! Lol we need to hear it! Witness testify all time in the open .. the in the president of the United States who America voted for
Dumbfuck, this is an inquiry, not a vote for imoeachment.

How the fuck did you get to be so ignorant?
FOR IMPEACHMENT LOL YOU DUMB ASS!
The members that have to vote for impeachment you’re not letting in the hearing hello retard
The articles of impeachment specifically cite the evidence behind them. Here's a link to the actual text of Clinton's articles of impeachment. If the House votes to approve them, it goes to the Senate for a trial.
There are no secrets and the Republicans and Democrats will NOT be voting in the dark.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/articles122098.htm#full1
But there is no law that states the committee cant allow members to sit in and even ask questions.. why is schiff not allowing it?

Republicans who stormed the SCIF are being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

By all means, they should knock themselves out trying to disrupt the process, because they sure-as-hell aren't claiming Trump is innocent.

Republicans who stormed the SCIF are being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

By all means, they should knock themselves out trying to disrupt the process, because they sure-as-hell aren't claiming Trump is innocent.
Well we have the transcript so what are the investigating? Thoughts? Lol

“I think trump is bad “ lol

House Republicans stormed a closed-door hearing Wednesday morning to protest Democrats' impeachment inquiry process, breaking up the deposition of a top Defense Department official who was testifying about President Trump's dealings with Ukraine.

Awww, poor, unruly Republicans. Crying like babies because they don't have access to those hearings -- even though there are Republicans who serve on the investigating committees; and whining that this isn't an official impeachment inquiry because there was no House vote -- even though there's never been a House rule mandating a full House vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry.
Why hide?

Mic drop
Who's hiding? There are Democrats and Republicans participating in these hearings. Next time, try not to drop the mic on your foot.
Why can't the public see them? We all know it's because Schiff would be laughed out of town.

The public can not see them because the proceeding are not open to the public.

You will find out in due time.
So the public can't see them because the public can't see them? All you proved is that your a giant economy sized bonehead.

Due time is now. Anyone who makes excuses for keeping them secret is a douchebag,
You're a nobody. You don't get to decide when due time is.

Why are you asking me why you're too stupid to comprehend witness testimony would be tainted?
Who care this is for a vote for impeachment! Lol we need to hear it! Witness testify all time in the open .. the in the president of the United States who America voted for

The members that have to vote for impeachment you’re not letting in the hearing hello retard
The articles of impeachment specifically cite the evidence behind them. Here's a link to the actual text of Clinton's articles of impeachment. If the House votes to approve them, it goes to the Senate for a trial.
There are no secrets and the Republicans and Democrats will NOT be voting in the dark.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/articles122098.htm#full1
But there is no law that states the committee cant allow members to sit in and even ask questions.. why is schiff not allowing it?
Why invite more? I don't understand why you think more Republicans need to be at these hearings. Do they not trust the Republicans on the committee?

Who's hiding? There are Democrats and Republicans participating in these hearings. Next time, try not to drop the mic on your foot.

Why is it closed door? If they're so confident about nailing Trump, why hide it?
Again, they're not hiding anything. Republicans are involved in the hearings.

Yet those Republican members are threatened for trying to get information of of those hearings, while Democrats are allowed to leak like a sieve!
They're not on those committees and not privy to the hearings. Get over it.
Lol ITS A IMPEACHMENT VOTE LOL
We just vote and not know what we are voting about ? Lol
:cuckoo:

Why invite more? I don't understand why you think more Republicans need to be at these hearings. Do they not trust the Republicans on the committee?
Who knows if they do,, but let them sit in

They represent Americans in their district we have questions

So republicans are supposed to cover on impeachment but can’t sit in the hearings?? Lol
Dumbfuck, there are Republicans on those committees who are participating in those hearings.

What the fuck is wrong with conservatives that reality is so foreign to them?
It’s not just those republicans that have a vote. You are asking all the vote they should all hear the testimony or how can they vote?
Your English is slipping again, comrade.

Why is it closed door? If they're so confident about nailing Trump, why hide it?
Again, they're not hiding anything. Republicans are involved in the hearings.

Yet those Republican members are threatened for trying to get information of of those hearings, while Democrats are allowed to leak like a sieve!
They're not on those committees and not privy to the hearings. Get over it.
Lol ITS A IMPEACHMENT VOTE LOL
We just vote and not know what we are voting about ? Lol
Yes you dems are.. I hear they will be open soon because America is looking at you all in a shady light

Because it's an investigation and Congress doesn't want witnesses, who have yet to testify, to hear testimony from previous witnesses.

Exactly how retarded are you to not understand that?

You should learn how the process actually works, comrade. You're exposing yourself again as a Russian who's unfamiliar with American procedures.

So answer my question lol
I did. You just didn't understand I pointed out they're not hiding anything and that Republicans are included in the hearings and Republicans can talk about what they hear.

Not they cannot talk about what they hear because the libtard Dems control the House Ethics Committee. Shifty Schiff has barred them from discussing information outside the hearings to anyone under penalty of the House Ethics Committee.
And here's a Republican coming out of a hearing smdoing what you claim he can't do. Here's Jordan claiming Volker didn't back Democrats' claims.

CNN's Wolf Blitzer just reported that Trump had advance knowledge of this unAmerican stunt. This sounds like obstruction of justice to me.
Well of course it is, but … Trump was trying to create dirt on biden. Reprehensible and illegal it is.

I mean Monicagate was bizarre, and most of us knew the facts and wanted Bill gone … but impeachment? Trump's dirtier but it's not really a constitutional crises.

So crimes of corruption are now called "dirt"?

I guess i had best tell my wife that the kitchen floor needs mopping because of all the crimes of corruption that is on it!
It's dirt because there's never been a single claim of any wrongdoing on the Bidens' part. Trump is on a fishing expedition for dirt on a political rival and unfortunately for him, he solicited the aid of a foreign national, which is illegal.
lol you won’t allow a investigation! Lol someone tried and Biden had him fired, trump is tying but now yo want to shut him down lol what are you afraid of

You should learn how the process actually works, comrade. You're exposing yourself again as a Russian who's unfamiliar with American procedures.
I do.. and all members have a district to report back to ,, they want to know why democrats are wasting their money

So answer my question lol
I did. You just didn't understand I pointed out they're not hiding anything and that Republicans are included in the hearings and Republicans can talk about what they hear.

Not they cannot talk about what they hear because the libtard Dems control the House Ethics Committee. Shifty Schiff has barred them from discussing information outside the hearings to anyone under penalty of the House Ethics Committee.
And here's a Republican coming out of a hearing smdoing what you claim he can't do. Here's Jordan claiming Volker didn't back Democrats' claims.

CNN's Wolf Blitzer just reported that Trump had advance knowledge of this unAmerican stunt. This sounds like obstruction of justice to me.
Well of course it is, but … Trump was trying to create dirt on biden. Reprehensible and illegal it is.

I mean Monicagate was bizarre, and most of us knew the facts and wanted Bill gone … but impeachment? Trump's dirtier but it's not really a constitutional crises.

So crimes of corruption are now called "dirt"?

I guess i had best tell my wife that the kitchen floor needs mopping because of all the crimes of corruption that is on it!
It's dirt because there's never been a single claim of any wrongdoing on the Bidens' part. Trump is on a fishing expedition for dirt on a political rival and unfortunately for him, he solicited the aid of a foreign national, which is illegal.
lol you won’t allow a investigation! Lol someone tried and Biden had him fired, trump is tying but now yo want to shut him down lol what are you afraid of

Biden didn’t have the investigator fired ? Hmmmm lol

The House debates each article of impeachment before it votes. They can raise their questions then.

The House debates each article of impeachment before it votes. They can raise their questions then.
Annnd what’s your point? This is a deposition this is not a impeachment inquiry all members have always been allowed in and question why not in this case ?

Annnd what’s your point? This is a deposition this is not a impeachment inquiry all members have always been allowed in and question why not in this case ?
A deposition does not require cross examination that is done in a court proceeding after the opposing sides has filed a writ of information before the case starts. The senate tries the case for impeachment where cross examination occurs....

Forum List

Back