Republicans storm closed-door hearing to protest impeachment inquiry

Why not let the transcript out ? Or repeat what the witness are saying to the American people? Why hide? Scared? Don’t want to be embarrassed? Ha
Because it's an investigation and Congress doesn't want witnesses, who have yet to testify, to hear testimony from previous witnesses.

Exactly how retarded are you to not understand that?
Why can’t we hear it? How does it change anything?
Why are you asking me why you're too stupid to comprehend witness testimony would be tainted?
Who care this is for a vote for impeachment! Lol we need to hear it! Witness testify all time in the open .. the in the president of the United States who America voted for
Dumbfuck, this is an inquiry, not a vote for imoeachment.

How the fuck did you get to be so ignorant?
FOR IMPEACHMENT LOL YOU DUMB ASS!
The members that have to vote for impeachment you’re not letting in the hearing hello retard

So answer my question lol
I did. You just didn't understand I pointed out they're not hiding anything and that Republicans are included in the hearings and Republicans can talk about what they hear.

Not they cannot talk about what they hear because the libtard Dems control the House Ethics Committee. Shifty Schiff has barred them from discussing information outside the hearings to anyone under penalty of the House Ethics Committee.
And here's a Republican coming out of a hearing and doing what you claim he can't do. Here's Jordan claiming Volker didn't back Democrats' claims.

CNN's Wolf Blitzer just reported that Trump had advance knowledge of this unAmerican stunt. This sounds like obstruction of justice to me.
Well of course it is, but … Trump was trying to create dirt on biden. Reprehensible and illegal it is.

I mean Monicagate was bizarre, and most of us knew the facts and wanted Bill gone … but impeachment? Trump's dirtier but it's not really a constitutional crises.

So crimes of corruption are now called "dirt"?

I guess i had best tell my wife that the kitchen floor needs mopping because of all the crimes of corruption that is on it!
It's dirt because there's never been a single claim of any wrongdoing on the Bidens' part. Trump is on a fishing expedition for dirt on a political rival and unfortunately for him, he solicited the aid of a foreign national, which is illegal.

Trump learns about the crime by committing it, then makes a virtue of it.

"oh you mean i'm not supposed to give security clearances to Jarvanka? I'LL GIVE THEM TO EVERYONE!"

So answer my question lol
I did. You just didn't understand I pointed out they're not hiding anything and that Republicans are included in the hearings and Republicans can talk about what they hear.

Not they cannot talk about what they hear because the libtard Dems control the House Ethics Committee. Shifty Schiff has barred them from discussing information outside the hearings to anyone under penalty of the House Ethics Committee.
And here's a Republican coming out of a hearing smdoing what you claim he can't do. Here's Jordan claiming Volker didn't back Democrats' claims.

CNN's Wolf Blitzer just reported that Trump had advance knowledge of this unAmerican stunt. This sounds like obstruction of justice to me.
Well of course it is, but … Trump was trying to create dirt on biden. Reprehensible and illegal it is.

I mean Monicagate was bizarre, and most of us knew the facts and wanted Bill gone … but impeachment? Trump's dirtier but it's not really a constitutional crises.

So crimes of corruption are now called "dirt"?

I guess i had best tell my wife that the kitchen floor needs mopping because of all the crimes of corruption that is on it!
It's dirt because there's never been a single claim of any wrongdoing on the Bidens' part. Trump is on a fishing expedition for dirt on a political rival and unfortunately for him, he solicited the aid of a foreign national, which is illegal.
lol you won’t allow a investigation! Lol someone tried and Biden had him fired, trump is tying but now yo want to shut him down lol what are you afraid of

House Republicans stormed a closed-door hearing Wednesday morning to protest Democrats' impeachment inquiry process, breaking up the deposition of a top Defense Department official who was testifying about President Trump's dealings with Ukraine.h

Awww, poor, unruly Republicans. Crying like babies because they don't have access to those hearings -- even though there are Republicans who serve on the investigating committees; and whining that this isn't an official impeachment inquiry because there was no House vote -- even though there's never been a House rule mandating a full House vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry.

They took cell phones into a secure area where cell phones aren't allowed. So much for caring about the security of our nation.

They also ordered pizza while "protesting." They left a huge mess behind when they left.

Meanwhile they conveniently forget that they had closed door hearings when they controlled congress. They didn't even allow democrats who were on the committee to attend some of them.

I remember in the bush boy years when the 9-11 investigations were happening, they defended closed door depositions by the bush boy, having Cheney at his side, not being sworn in and no record being kept of the testimony. That's ok as far as republicans are concerned. It's ok to have closed hearings on Benghazi and emails but if democrats follow the same rules, republicans scream and cry like the babies they are.

House Republicans stormed a closed-door hearing Wednesday morning to protest Democrats' impeachment inquiry process, breaking up the deposition of a top Defense Department official who was testifying about President Trump's dealings with Ukraine.h

Awww, poor, unruly Republicans. Crying like babies because they don't have access to those hearings -- even though there are Republicans who serve on the investigating committees; and whining that this isn't an official impeachment inquiry because there was no House vote -- even though there's never been a House rule mandating a full House vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry.

They took cell phones into a secure area where cell phones aren't allowed. So much for caring about the security of our nation.

They also ordered pizza while "protesting." They left a huge mess behind when they left.

Meanwhile they conveniently forget that they had closed door hearings when they controlled congress. They didn't even allow democrats who were on the committee to attend some of them.

I remember in the bush boy years when the 9-11 investigations were happening, they defended closed door depositions by the bush boy, having Cheney at his side, not being sworn in and no record being kept of the testimony. That's ok as far as republicans are concerned. It's ok to have closed hearings on Benghazi and emails but if democrats follow the same rules, republicans scream and cry like the babies they are.
Well what are they trying to hide?

Why hide?

Mic drop
Who's hiding? There are Democrats and Republicans participating in these hearings. Next time, try not to drop the mic on your foot.
If republicans have to "storm" the proceedings, then it's presumed that they're not participating.

I'm sure your local community college has an ESL course that you can take.
LOLOL

Uh, no ... the presumption is ... you're an idiot. There are Republicans on every one of those committees and they get to question people testifying.

The Repubs were staging a reality politics show for the rubes. Counter-programming on the day after the shit hit the fan.
There's no shit, there's no fan....Schitt is lying out his ass again, just like he did when he repeatedly claimed to have solid proof that Trump coordinated with RUSSIA! to steal the election.

But then again, it's all too easy to lie to you sub-cretins, who have no short-term memory.

Have a Snausage, oddball. If your short-term memory is failing you, William Taylor's opening statement is available online. In response, some GOP nutball congresscritters staged a stunt just for you guys. Lap it up.

House Republicans stormed a closed-door hearing Wednesday morning to protest Democrats' impeachment inquiry process, breaking up the deposition of a top Defense Department official who was testifying about President Trump's dealings with Ukraine.

Why hide?

Mic drop
How do you "hide" when there are Republicans already in the room? The Republicans need to shut up about this. The investigation seems to be turning up evidence that indeed Trump was after a "deal" and used the military aid to get it. So of course the Republicans are screaming no fair. But there's nothing unfair about it.

I know it's too hard for you parroting rubes to figure out why some hearings are done behind closed doors.

But don't worry, kids. The transcripts of all these hearings will be made public after they are concluded. Then you won't have anything to whine about any more.

Oh, wait...of course you will. You will then parrot what you are told to parrot about the hearings, just like you are now.

This is what I believe is going to happen.

The transcripts will be released. It will not be good for trump. The far right radical extremists will whine that the transcripts shouldn't have been released.

When the public hearings start they will whine that the hearings need to be behind closed doors because what will be said in those hearings will be very damning for trump.

They are demanding something right now that they very soon will regret then turn around and demand that it all be kept secret.

Because it's an investigation and Congress doesn't want witnesses, who have yet to testify, to hear testimony from previous witnesses.

Exactly how retarded are you to not understand that?
Why can’t we hear it? How does it change anything?
Why are you asking me why you're too stupid to comprehend witness testimony would be tainted?
Who care this is for a vote for impeachment! Lol we need to hear it! Witness testify all time in the open .. the in the president of the United States who America voted for
Dumbfuck, this is an inquiry, not a vote for imoeachment.

How the fuck did you get to be so ignorant?
FOR IMPEACHMENT LOL YOU DUMB ASS!
The members that have to vote for impeachment you’re not letting in the hearing hello retard
The articles of impeachment specifically cite the evidence behind them. Here's a link to the actual text of Clinton's articles of impeachment. If the House votes to approve them, it goes to the Senate for a trial.
There are no secrets and the Republicans and Democrats will NOT be voting in the dark.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/articles122098.htm#full1

House Republicans stormed a closed-door hearing Wednesday morning to protest Democrats' impeachment inquiry process, breaking up the deposition of a top Defense Department official who was testifying about President Trump's dealings with Ukraine.

Why hide?

Mic drop
Because this is an investigation. Like Mueller held investigations in secret. Witnesses cannot co-ordinate testimony.

Has the DOJ followed up the criminal referrals about this Ukraine scandal, the House would not have to do it themselves.

Before the previous impeachments, a Special Prosecutor was named (Cox, Starr, Mueller) held grand jury investigations and produced a report submitted to congress. The William Barr DOJ denied any investigation, a cover up.

Articles of Impeachment will be drafted in public hearings. This is the procedure laid out in the constitution.

Arguing process shows a lack of defense of the allegations. Why aren't Trumpians shouting about the allegations?

They still haven't even decided what the allegations are!
They call that 'drafting Articles of Impeachment. What they are doing now is called an investigation. Had the DOJ done it's duty and opened an inquiry following the criminal referrals submitted by the ICIG, the House would have a report on said investigation.

Stuff Fox News doesn't explain to their viewers.

Why hide?

Mic drop
Because this is an investigation. Like Mueller held investigations in secret. Witnesses cannot co-ordinate testimony.

Has the DOJ followed up the criminal referrals about this Ukraine scandal, the House would not have to do it themselves.

Before the previous impeachments, a Special Prosecutor was named (Cox, Starr, Mueller) held grand jury investigations and produced a report submitted to congress. The William Barr DOJ denied any investigation, a cover up.

Articles of Impeachment will be drafted in public hearings. This is the procedure laid out in the constitution.

Arguing process shows a lack of defense of the allegations. Why aren't Trumpians shouting about the allegations?

Then why not just do it? Quit hiding like a child behind closed doors.

Sunlight is the greatest cleansing agent available.
So witnesses cannot co-ordinate testimony. When are grand jury inquiries public? Why are Special Prosecutor's investigated in public?

As no special prosecutor was named to investigate the Ukraine scandal, the House has to do it themselves.

Why is the intelligence committee investigating? There are no legitimate reasons for them to be involved.
Really? A,shadow foreign policy being run out of the Oval Office and you don't see a legitimate reasons for them to be involved? And how did you conclude what is a legitimate function of the House? Cite precedent.

Then why not just do it? Quit hiding like a child behind closed doors.

Sunlight is the greatest cleansing agent available.
So witnesses cannot co-ordinate testimony. When are grand jury inquiries public? Why are Special Prosecutor's investigated in public?

As no special prosecutor was named to investigate the Ukraine scandal, the House has to do it themselves.

Except Ukraine is not a scandal.
What happened concerning the Ukraine scandal?

Trump abused the power of his office to secure a quid pro quo benefiting his re-election campaign.

That violates the law.

We have already had how many people testify, plus the President of the Ukraine publicly stating that there was no quid pro quo? Why is it you libtards cannot reconcile yourself to that little fact?
Who testified there was no quid pro quo? Mulvaney said there was. Trump said there was.

Just because Reump didn't say the magic words 'quid pro quo' does not mean there wasn't one. The magic trick still happens without incanting abracadabra.

House Republicans stormed a closed-door hearing Wednesday morning to protest Democrats' impeachment inquiry process, breaking up the deposition of a top Defense Department official wh was testifying about President Trump's dealings with Ukraine.

Why hie?
Mic drop
Who's hiding? There are Democrats and Republicans participating in these hearings. Next time, try not to drop the mic on your foot.
If republicans have to "storm" the proceedings, then it's presumed that they're not participating.

I'm sure your local community college has an ESL course that you can take.

It's called witness tampering. Illegally entering a sensitive area. Both felonies. Wait until Barr is no longer in charge of the DOJ. You morons are in for a real shock.

What happened concerning the Ukraine scandal?

Trump abused the power of his office to secure a quid pro quo benefiting his re-election campaign.

That violates the law.

You're seeing a mirage.
I'm seeing Trump's transcripts, Mulvaney's confession, Giuliani's ravings and the result of witness's opening statements.

What are you seeing?

Trump's transcript of his perfect phone call and Ukraine's leader that he spoke with backing him up 100%!
That's all we need to know as anything else is conspiratorial political bullshit!
If you don't publically announce you're conducting an investigation into Joe Biden's son, I'm not going to sell you the weapons you asked for.

Jayzus! That's a crime. Or have you forgotten what a crime is.

Imagine this scenario. Sen. Elizabeth Warren says, 'Iran, I need you to send me a report on all the activities Sonald Trump Jr. has been involved in with regard to oil and gas companies. If you don't, I will introduce a resolution putting sanctions on your economy.' What would Republicans do?

Who said that? No one, dumbass! It is a product of your own fucked-up imagination!
Ambassador Taylor.

Why hide?

Mic drop
How do you "hide" when there are Republicans already in the room? The Republicans need to shut up about this. The investigation seems to be turning up evidence that indeed Trump was after a "deal" and used the military aid to get it. So of course the Republicans are screaming no fair. But there's nothing unfair about it.
What evidence? Mic drop

Forum List

Back