Republicans The war party

I got it smoke You claudette sassy bri blues are all repubs and stupid to the bone

LMAO Well good for you.

Since I'm hot a rep guess I'm not stupid.

On the other hand, you my friend, are dumber than a box of rocks. In fact that box of rocks is way up in IQ while you are at the bottom of any barrel.

Carry on dumnbass.

Are Republicans especially Trump bonkers ?? Looking for conflicts with China while excepting the KGB murderer Putin ? You republicans have lost your minds What little you had and watch every rich guy gain in the next 4 years while deplorables starve Fish in the trump pond

Well at least he aint loke slick willy who bombed some one every time he did his thing with a cigar and got a blow job.
lol you have something against BJ's?
Obama is a giver.....

Are Republicans especially Trump bonkers ?? Looking for conflicts with China while excepting the KGB murderer Putin ? You republicans have lost your minds What little you had and watch every rich guy gain in the next 4 years while deplorables starve Fish in the trump pond

Well at least he aint loke slick willy who bombed some one every time he did his thing with a cigar and got a blow job.
lol you have something against BJ's?

only when folks get dead from them.

Forum List

Back