Republicans to target unions, expand school choice in states

Sort of what they did at US gymnastics then. got it.

You take your hard on for organized religion or religion in general and then look for things to reinforce your own bigotry.

We were talking about schools, not US Gymnastics... whatever that is.

Fuck yourself right back, bigot.

Oh wah wah, someone was mean to me.....

Hey, the only thing keeping your sick ass church alive is that the Catholic Church is smuggling in lots of Illegals to fill those pews with asses.

Trumpenfuhrer is going to fix that one, really quick.

Sex abuse scandal part of bigger USOC problem

Universally speaking, I believe public schools do better. The issue I have specifically is in the case of public schools that underperform, are dangerous, and/or aged facilities. Parents don't want their kids to have to go to that school yet may not have access to finances to send their kids to private schools. Vouchers enable that.

Not really. All they do is create a larger pool for the Private schools to choose from, but they still end up picking the kids who are easiest to teach.

I don't know if you have any evidence of your claim or not, but one of the biggest reasons to send your child to a private school is so they are not distracted by disruptive kids. Inner-city parents want their children to be in a learning environment instead of a drug infested violent environment. In order to accomplish that, they would have to try and get the kids that really want to learn.

I don't know if you have any evidence of your claim or not, but one of the biggest reasons to send your child to a private school is so they are not distracted by disruptive kids. Inner-city parents want their children to be in a learning environment instead of a drug infested violent environment. In order to accomplish that, they would have to try and get the kids that really want to learn.

I posted a bunch of articles in this thread showing voucher programs failed in DC and Wisconsin.

That you are a bitter miserable person has nothing to do with the countless other people who turned out just fine when a little discipline and shame were applied to their upbringing.

And the current situation where Teachers are scared shitless of their own students is SOOOOO much better.

Yeah, good times.

Like when that Nun said God had a good reason for my mom to die.
And when another nun said God Drowned every baby in the world because they were wicked.

Uh, guy, that kind of shit is all sorts of fucked up. Thank God it's cool to be a lesbian today and the Church can't fuck these women up and unleash them on kids anymore.

Fuck the Catholic CHurch.

So you look at nuns the same way you look at our police officers: one or two you dislike or disagree with, and that means all of them are bad.

Yet if people here did the same thing with gays and minorities, you would be all over them like flies on shit calling them all sorts of names.

I am liberal, hypocrite is thy name.

I posted a bunch of articles in this thread showing voucher programs failed in DC and Wisconsin.

Not surprised considering the resistance from the establishment in those areas. Let's see the Teacher's Unions fight off a national effort.

And I posted articles that say the voucher system is just fine. It all depends on where you go. Just like I said there are great public schools. That doesn't mean they're all great. Many of them are very crappy schools. Crappy public schools is why people want a choice today.

it's another organization doing the exact same thing. The Church isn't the only one with dirty hands here, but your own biases makes you laser in on it because of your perceived butthurt from decades ago.

These kids are on the USOC because their parents wanted to make money off of them. In fact, they had to compete to get in.

The church kept people in line by threatening them will hellfire and shit.

Not the same thing at all.

it's another organization doing the exact same thing. The Church isn't the only one with dirty hands here, but your own biases makes you laser in on it because of your perceived butthurt from decades ago.

These kids are on the USOC because their parents wanted to make money off of them. In fact, they had to compete to get in.

The church kept people in line by threatening them will hellfire and shit.

Not the same thing at all.

Abuse is abuse is abuse. cover ups are cover ups.

Again, it isn't about the abuse for you at all, its about another way to bash the Church.

Abuse is abuse is abuse. cover ups are cover ups.

Again, it isn't about the abuse for you at all, its about another way to bash the Church.

Well, except the USOC cleaned up its act. The Catholic Church is still engaged in the cover up. They even promoted Ratzinger to Pope for a while.

The article is from 2016, and there is still a large case pending in Georgia. No, US Gymnasts hasn't cleaned up its act.

Again, you already had your axe to grind, this is just ammo for you.

And I posted articles that say the voucher system is just fine. It all depends on where you go. Just like I said there are great public schools. That doesn't mean they're all great. Many of them are very crappy schools. Crappy public schools is why people want a choice today.

How about just fixing the crappy schools?

The people of the community can do that anytime they desire. It's up to them. Want better schools, then petition your representative to put a tax levy on the ballot for increase in funds. Then you pay that increase in your property taxes.

The article is from 2016, and there is still a large case pending in Georgia. No, US Gymnasts hasn't cleaned up its act.

Not sure what your point is, here exactly? No one kidnapped these gymnasts in the middle of the night and made them join the USGT.

Now, on a personnel level, I think the thing is weird. They really do a lot to objectify these girls.. so I'm not surprised.

But they are pikers compared to the Catholic Church and its decades long pedophile ring.

When you recruit people who have no sexual interest in adult women, how do you NOT get pedophiles? I mean, they couldn't have done better if they recruited in the NAMBLA times.

The people of the community can do that anytime they desire. It's up to them. Want better schools, then petition your representative to put a tax levy on the ballot for increase in funds. Then you pay that increase in your property taxes.

Oh, that's right. Let's tax poor people more.

Here's a better idea. Require rich people to send their kids to the same schools as poor people have to. Same leaky roofs, broken down heating systems and out of date textbooks.

Then watch how fast that shit gets fixed.

Not sure what your point is, here exactly? No one kidnapped these gymnasts in the middle of the night and made them join the USGT.

Now, on a personnel level, I think the thing is weird. They really do a lot to objectify these girls.. so I'm not surprised.

But they are pikers compared to the Catholic Church and its decades long pedophile ring.

When you recruit people who have no sexual interest in adult women, how do you NOT get pedophiles? I mean, they couldn't have done better if they recruited in the NAMBLA times.

Same shit, different day.

And again, your issue with gay sex is interesting.....

How about just fixing the crappy schools?
You mean obama didn't fix the schools in his 8 years in office? The opposite seems to have happened.

Forum List

Back