Republicans Vote Against Anti-Corruption Bill

Voter fraud and IDs are a solution looking for a problem. '
The only REAL fraud is the ELECTION fraud perpetrated by the GOP for instance in North Carolina where it was so bad they had to declare a new election.

No wonder the GOP voted against an anti-corruption bill

I'd support a voter ID law .....IF Trump cultists would also agree that EVERY gun is also registered.

The only REAL fraud is the ELECTION fraud perpetrated by the GOP for instance in North Carolina where it was so bad they had to declare a new election.

I'd support a voter ID law .....IF Trump cultists would also agree that EVERY gun is also registered.
Who cares what you would support?

In your mind there should be no requirements for voting? ...that's says everything we need to know about you. All the other crap is filler...that bill is a front for the non thinkers to spew it out like it's something. Gerrymandering is constitutional, we don't need more commissions. Democrats have a propensity to find ballets in trucks of cars, but that doesn't seem to bother you much...I.D. should be a requirement and everyone should be required to go to the polls unless they are too old, disabled, or in the military.

Forum List

Back