Republicans want these children to go to the boys room. Promise they will be "safe"

It has to do what is or isn't a boy? Science doesn't know, and neither do you.

Is an XX male who wants look female transgender?

Your attempt at a pathetic straw man is noted. Science has determined what chromosome make up determines male and female, xy is an abnormality...and again, has nothing to do with a man deciding he is really a woman, which is simply a mental disorder
XY is abnormal? No, XY females are abnormal.

If one of those wants to look male, instead of looking female, are they transgender?

Genetics or looks? Which one decides what toilets you use?

The sex stated on your birth certificate has always been the rule. I see no good reason for changing that rule.
The fact they get it wrong at times, and the fact you can change your birth certificate doesn't matter to you?

We A, B, and Cs, plus others, black and white thinkers.

Unless someone has XX chromosomes and a penis, who says they got it wrong? Even then, you still have no proof they got it wrong.
Yes, we have those so, which sex are they actually, male or female?

Simple question, what's a boy?

The one with the dangly bit...or xxy chromosomes, you may change the first but you'll never change the second
Great, now tell me what an XY female (with vagina but no dangly bit at birth) is?

An abnormal chromosome combination...which has zero to do with transgenders.
It has to do what is or isn't a boy? Science doesn't know, and neither do you.

Is an XX male who wants look female transgender?

Your attempt at a pathetic straw man is noted. Science has determined what chromosome make up determines male and female, xy is an abnormality...and again, has nothing to do with a man deciding he is really a woman, which is simply a mental disorder
Yes, it is a mental disorder, listed as Gender Identity Disorder in the DSM. However, there is nothing simple about it.

No candidate is going to make this a major issue because it's not a major issue. Let's look at the numbers. .3% of the population is transgender. That means in a school of 1,000 students, you would expect 3 transgender students. However, the fact is a lot of transgender students are either home schooled or attend a private school. So in an average school, you may have only 1 or 2 transgender students. In my granddaughter's high school, she knows of only one transgender student, a male that dresses as a girl and can pass as a girl. She uses the girls facilities and there is no real problem.

I usually take the side of LGBTs in most issues but I just don't think this is an issue of such a magnitude that local schools can't handle it without the federal government stepping in. Doesn't the white house have something better to do?

Sure. It's not your problem. So. It's not a problem. Got it.
No, I said it was not a major problem that requires federal intervention. Of course it's a problem and schools can handle it quite well. Most schools are doing so now but they need rules and guidance from the state.

Somehow we managed to get along for 250 years without any rules on this issue from the federal government. There is absolutely no justification for the Obama administration to interfere.
We were getting along fine, until you people decided to be assholes about potties as well.

You mean until we insisted on leaving things the way they have been for 250 years of this republic?
If you'd been leaving things the way they are this wouldn't have become a fight.

Sure. It's not your problem. So. It's not a problem. Got it.
No, I said it was not a major problem that requires federal intervention. Of course it's a problem and schools can handle it quite well. Most schools are doing so now but they need rules and guidance from the state.

Somehow we managed to get along for 250 years without any rules on this issue from the federal government. There is absolutely no justification for the Obama administration to interfere.
We were getting along fine, until you people decided to be assholes about potties as well.

You mean until we insisted on leaving things the way they have been for 250 years of this republic?
If you'd been leaving things the way they are this wouldn't have become a fight.

The way things were is that boys used the boys room and girls used the girls room. Only a special kind of moron would claim that Obama is trying to leave things as they were.

The way things were is that boys used the boys room and girls used the girls room. Only a special kind of moron would claim that Obama is trying to leave things as they were.
You jerks stepped in so now he has to. Next time, don't.

Those males could slip into the women's restroom...use it...and no one would ever know it was a male.

So....why all this hoopla from the left???

Hint: This issue isn't about letting THOSE males into the women's room. They could do it now and no one would notice.
That's the point Bucs. Those pictures show what a trans is, not the sadly twisted image of such that has been floating around here for the past two months.

But that isn't what the agenda is.......as pointed out many, many times...the 0.03% of the population could use single sex bathrooms, or use bathrooms quietly without any muss or fuss....but that isn't enough for the left.......they want to break down the entire barrier to men using the women's bathroom.......and to pound on anyone who disagrees with that belief.....they really do want men to use the same bathrooms as young girls......since the actual solution for the 0,03% is relatively easy to implement...
It was enough for everyone, including the left, Guy, until NC passed its law slapping down transgender individuals. It is nonsense legislation, because as you point out, transgenders and the rest of us have been dealing with this JUST FINE without any complaint or any arrests until clever bigots from NC found a way to discriminate, humiliate and insult transgenders.
For no reason.
Don't give me that "the left pushed it" bullshit. Everyone was fine until the bigots started throwing their molotov cocktails.

No...it didn't slap down transgenders...is simply said men can't use the same bathrooms as girls.......for some reason this upsets you guys....

The one with the dangly bit...or xxy chromosomes, you may change the first but you'll never change the second

You and I seem to be in complete agreement on principle, but I have to point out that you seem to be getting a bit confused about the underlying science.

In short, XY = male, XX = female.

Normally, we get one from each of our parents. Since female is XX, we always get an X from our mother. We get either an X or a Y from our father, and in the absence of some extremely rare genetic or chromosomal defects, that is what determines our sex.

Extra chromosomes, such as an XXY pattern, are among these extremely rare defects. There are also some other defects in which one may have a normal XX or XY pattern, and yet develop morphologically as the opposite of one's genetic sex, or as some in-between condition. So rarely, we get someone who is not really truly 100% male or 100% female. But these amount, by credible estimates, to about 0.2% of the population. That's a completely different issue than “transgenderism”, which is all about those whose biological sex is normal and unambiguous, but who insist on claiming to be the opposite of their true sex.

You and I seem to be in complete agreement on principle, but I have to point out that you seem to be getting a bit confused about the underlying science.

Normally, we get one from each of our parents. Since female is XX, we always get an X from our mother. We get either an X or a Y from our father, and in the absence of some extremely rare genetic or chromosomal defects, that is what determines our sex.

Extra chromosomes, such as an XXY pattern, are among these extremely rare defects. There are also some other defects in which one may have a normal XX or XY pattern, and yet develop morphologically as the opposite of one's genetic sex, or as some in-between condition. So rarely, we get someone who is not really truly 100% male or 100% female. But these amount, by credible estimates, to about 0.2% of the population. That's a completely different issue than “transgenderism”, which is all about those whose biological sex is normal and unambiguous, but who insist on claiming to be the opposite of their true sex.

It's all semantics, bottom line if you were born with a penis you use the men's room, no penis then use the ladies room. This isn't rocket science and there is absolutely no reason it's even an issue other than to create division

Those males could slip into the women's restroom...use it...and no one would ever know it was a male.

So....why all this hoopla from the left???

Hint: This issue isn't about letting THOSE males into the women's room. They could do it now and no one would notice.
That's the point Bucs. Those pictures show what a trans is, not the sadly twisted image of such that has been floating around here for the past two months.

But that isn't what the agenda is.......as pointed out many, many times...the 0.03% of the population could use single sex bathrooms, or use bathrooms quietly without any muss or fuss....but that isn't enough for the left.......they want to break down the entire barrier to men using the women's bathroom.......and to pound on anyone who disagrees with that belief.....they really do want men to use the same bathrooms as young girls......since the actual solution for the 0,03% is relatively easy to implement...
It was enough for everyone, including the left, Guy, until NC passed its law slapping down transgender individuals. It is nonsense legislation, because as you point out, transgenders and the rest of us have been dealing with this JUST FINE without any complaint or any arrests until clever bigots from NC found a way to discriminate, humiliate and insult transgenders.
For no reason.
Don't give me that "the left pushed it" bullshit. Everyone was fine until the bigots started throwing their molotov cocktails.

No...it didn't slap down transgenders...is simply said men can't use the same bathrooms as girls.......for some reason this upsets you guys....
The directive is not about adults and children. The directive covers transgender students in public schools.

It's all semantics, bottom line if you were born with a penis you use the men's room, no penis then use the ladies room. This isn't rocket science and there is absolutely no reason it's even an issue other than to create division
Ah, looks it is.

Stop being an annoying ass already, you're getting old with your jumping up and down yelling "look at me!!!!"
If you don't want boys in the girls' room, and girls in the boys' room, you'd better make up your mind about who is a boy and who is a girl? The birth certificate isn't going to cut it.

there are more people against the bathroom being opened up to them then there are for it.
Tell me where the tolerance and acceptance is for those concerned people.

Wrong. You are in the minority. Leave your bubble.
oh, so the majority of women want to share the bathroom with men?
I doubt that pooky.

The majority of women do not mind sharing their restroom with transgendered women.

That is what we are discussing.
According to the polls, you are wrong.
As far as women I know, none of them want men in the restroom with them. But then, I dont associate with immoral whores.

According to the polls, I am correct.

Poll: 6-in-10 oppose bills like the North Carolina transgender bathroom law - CNNPolitics.com

You are on the wrong side of history.
Using polls from internet sources like CNN that ask their readers to vote is not a scientific method. You are only getting an opinion of the readers of that site. In this case, anti American liberal pants crappers.
You are on the wrong side of the bathroom door. I hope some perverts get killed for going in and flashing the children.

And yet they are forcing acceptance - not tolerance, acceptance - of their mental condition on the 99.7 remaining.
Explain how tolerance and acceptance are different when it comes to your complaint. Tolerance would not force a transgender student who looks like Rdean's examples to use the boys room. Neither would acceptance. I don't see the difference in this case.
there are more people against the bathroom being opened up to them then there are for it.
where in hell do you think they've been peeing up to now? Wake up! Maybe your poll says "more people are against it," now that you and your buddies have spent months telling the populace that this will allow hairy men with beards to prance into a ladies room and commit criminal acts. Well, BULLSHIT!
how are you going to stop the hairy men with beards?

Same way as always.
and how is that? is there going to be a minimum beauty standard applied?
I expect Im going to have to try to go in to a womens bathroom, if I get stopped Im going to sue for a violation of my civil rights.

Its not his place to step in on this. Once again he is trying to prove he is HNIC. Cant wait till he is out of DC and back in some mall doing what he does best, shining shoes.

Its not his place to step in on this. Once again he is trying to prove he is HNIC. Cant wait till he is out of DC and back in some mall doing what he does best, shining shoes.
Not his place? Oh, but it is. He is a defender of rights so stop fucking with them.

where in hell do you think they've been peeing up to now? Wake up! Maybe your poll says "more people are against it," now that you and your buddies have spent months telling the populace that this will allow hairy men with beards to prance into a ladies room and commit criminal acts. Well, BULLSHIT!

Same way as always.
I expect Im going to have to try to go in to a womens bathroom, if I get stopped Im going to sue for a violation of my civil rights.
Enjoy your jail time.
What law would be broken?

Same way as always.
Enjoy your jail time.
Indecency. Trespassing, most likely.

Wrong. You are in the minority. Leave your bubble.
oh, so the majority of women want to share the bathroom with men?
I doubt that pooky.

The majority of women do not mind sharing their restroom with transgendered women.

That is what we are discussing.
According to the polls, you are wrong.
As far as women I know, none of them want men in the restroom with them. But then, I dont associate with immoral whores.

According to the polls, I am correct.

Poll: 6-in-10 oppose bills like the North Carolina transgender bathroom law - CNNPolitics.com

You are on the wrong side of history.
Using polls from internet sources like CNN that ask their readers to vote is not a scientific method. You are only getting an opinion of the readers of that site. In this case, anti American liberal pants crappers.
You are on the wrong side of the bathroom door. I hope some perverts get killed for going in and flashing the children.

You are a weird person. But...you already know that.

What? Shining shoes?

Not his place? Oh, but it is. He is a defender of rights so stop fucking with them.
where are bathrooms mentioned as a right. and the colored boy still is supposed to go through congress, he does not make laws they do. So stop giving him free reign to turn this country into some third world shit hole just because you cant make it on your own merit.

Same way as always.
Enjoy your jail time.
Indecency. Trespassing, most likely.
cant see where my dick would be any more indecent than some trannies dick.

Forum List

Back