Republicans want these children to go to the boys room. Promise they will be "safe"

Those males could slip into the women's restroom...use it...and no one would ever know it was a male.

So....why all this hoopla from the left???

Hint: This issue isn't about letting THOSE males into the women's room. They could do it now and no one would notice.

Look, if you conservatives realize this, why make a law about bathrooms!!

Don't act like Obama started this transgender bs. The republicans of NC did by passing a law that can not properly be enforced!!
obama started the transgender bs when he brought a transgender mate in to the white house as first "lady"

He actually started it back in 2009

Obama’s quiet transgender revolution

That is not a law or directive!
That is a policy in one department.

Those transgender policy's in company started popping up long before Obama was a Senator.

But it took NC to make it a law and bring attention to Transgender issues!

No one gave a damn until NC!!

But notice how Obungles and the left jumped on it to go national? Never let a crisis go to waste....eh?

So you agree that the NC law was lib bait!!
Cannot be enforced and present the nation with a new wedge issue!

Look, when it comes down to, I believe the NC law will withstand any court case. However, what is the true point behind it?

Why are these parents letting their boys dress as girls. A decision like that should be able to be made when they are eighteen. They are minors, those parents should be put in prison. Heck most of the boys grow out of it in their 20's. Letting kids make life choice decisions as children is child abuse.

You just don't possess the ability to empathize nor understand the issue.

Its not your fault. You were born that way.
So should kids all a sudden should be able to get tattoos? Drink? Smoke? Those are life long decisions, and of course not we won't let them do those things. Then why is the trans gendered thing different. They have to take hormone pills to make the switch. That is child abuse.

You don't get it. Try a little empathy for once in your miserable life.
What happens when the wake up in their 20's and realize they are a man? Which most do, and they have tits and the hormones of a woman? A lot commit suicide, because they made a life long decision when they were just a kid. Where is your empathy, you fool.
They end up on the ER for swollowing gasoline or razor blades

Any politician that gets on board with making 1 in 6 women rape victims experience PTSD in chambers with a door marked "women" outside, doesn't want his or her career any longer. The public outrage against this is reaching a boiling point.

So, step up in favor of this law or remain conspicuously silent about your position and have your political head lopped off. It is the American Revolution. "This far and no farther".

Look, if you conservatives realize this, why make a law about bathrooms!!

Don't act like Obama started this transgender bs. The republicans of NC did by passing a law that can not properly be enforced!!
obama started the transgender bs when he brought a transgender mate in to the white house as first "lady"

Those transgender policy's in company started popping up long before Obama was a Senator.

But notice how Obungles and the left jumped on it to go national? Never let a crisis go to waste....eh?

Look, when it comes down to, I believe the NC law will withstand any court case. However, what is the true point behind it?

I think NC's law was heading things off at the pass. I can't help but think the left started all this garbage when they started suing bakers over cakes and other nonsense trying to force an agenda.

You are full of imagination. LOTS OF HOOPS must be jumped through before a student is considered transgendered.

Boys don't pretend to be girls in order to go into a girls restroom. They just don't. And....they aren't permitted to under any law.

It doesn't matter what hoops they jump through. A boy will never be a girl, and will never have any business being in girls' restrooms, locker rooms, or similar facilities. To demand that they be allowed such access is to willingly be an accessory to the sexual abuse of the girls whose privacy is thus violated.

Grown-ups know the difference between boys and girls, and understand why the difference is important.

I think NC's law was heading things off at the pass. I can't help but think the left started all this garbage when they started suing bakers over cakes and other nonsense trying to force an agenda.
That's dealing with homosexuality
The NC targeted Transgender

Despite the fact the two groups work together, there is a major difference between them. One is that Homosexuals do have rights that we can not extend to the Transgender.

That's dealing with homosexuality
The NC targeted Transgender

Despite the fact the two groups work together, there is a major difference between them. One is that Homosexuals do have rights that we can not extend to the Transgender.

It's all one agenda

The majority of women do not mind sharing their restroom with transgendered women.

That is what we are discussing.

I'm pretty sure that the overwhelming vast majority of women do not recognize you as anyone who has the authority to speak for them.

I'm also quite sure that the vast majority of them are not OK with creepy, mentally-ill, male perverts being allowed into their restrooms, dressing rooms, and such.

Certainly, no man who has even the slightest vestige of value as a man, will ever be OK with such perverts being allowed to violate the modesty and privacy of his wife, sisters, mother, daughters, or any other female loved ones. As men, we have a specific duty and responsibility to protect our women from such creeps. If you would willingly allow such abuse of your own female loved ones, then you are very, very, very poor excuse for a man.

The Republicans push their god on everyone,,,,fuck that party.

Fuck those that don't understand

Chicks ain't got dicks.

Ant Matthew want science funding?

For what dummy, for people that don't understand what a dicks for?

Yeah, right
Maybe Matthew wants science funding so it can be proven once and for all with scientific method and peer review that, chicks aint got dicks.
He could be on our side of this issue.

jackie-green-transgender-england.png

x_30_dtl_tgkids_preview_120.vembedlarge456.jpg

article-2126033-127E56B5000005DC-399_634x360.jpg

ap-transgender-first-grader-4_3.jpg

46944537.cached.jpg

kim_petrasx400.jpg

kim_1289556c.jpg

ad_194608752-e1454072709301.jpg

Republicans feel they have a winning issue that will help Trump become President. Forcing these young people to use the Men's Room. Republicans insist they would be perfectly safe. And they if they used the Women's Room, they would sexually attack women.

They look very dangerous, don't they?
Cute kids.

Here's an even better question, why do you people want XX males, born with male parts, in the girls' locker room? It's going to make showering very interesting,

And be prepared not to wet yourself when an XY female drops by your urinal. They look just like girls. Have fun, dummies.

Let's look at the numbers. .3% of the population is transgender.

And yet they are forcing acceptance - not tolerance, acceptance - of their mental condition on the 99.7 remaining.
Explain how tolerance and acceptance are different when it comes to your complaint. Tolerance would not force a transgender student who looks like Rdean's examples to use the boys room. Neither would acceptance. I don't see the difference in this case.
there are more people against the bathroom being opened up to them then there are for it.
Tell me where the tolerance and acceptance is for those concerned people.
where in hell do you think they've been peeing up to now? Wake up! Maybe your poll says "more people are against it," now that you and your buddies have spent months telling the populace that this will allow hairy men with beards to prance into a ladies room and commit criminal acts. Well, BULLSHIT!
well then, if they have already been doing it, there is no reason that this new law should even be considered.
If North Carolina had pulled back, Obama wouldn't have pushed. NC said fuck you, so the left is pushing back.
This should be a lesson to everyone, whatever their opinion, that taking these kind of issues to court does nothing but add fuel to the fire of political divisiveness in this country.
We've got a goddam civil war coming, and there's absolutely no reason for it.

Last edited:
Let's look at the numbers. .3% of the population is transgender.

And yet they are forcing acceptance - not tolerance, acceptance - of their mental condition on the 99.7 remaining.
Explain how tolerance and acceptance are different when it comes to your complaint. Tolerance would not force a transgender student who looks like Rdean's examples to use the boys room. Neither would acceptance. I don't see the difference in this case.
there are more people against the bathroom being opened up to them then there are for it.
where in hell do you think they've been peeing up to now? Wake up! Maybe your poll says "more people are against it," now that you and your buddies have spent months telling the populace that this will allow hairy men with beards to prance into a ladies room and commit criminal acts. Well, BULLSHIT!
well then, if they have already been doing it, there is no reason that this new law should even be considered.
Why did NC pass it, then?

Wrong. You are in the minority. Leave your bubble.
oh, so the majority of women want to share the bathroom with men?
I doubt that pooky.

The majority of women do not mind sharing their restroom with transgendered women.

That is what we are discussing.
According to the polls, you are wrong.
As far as women I know, none of them want men in the restroom with them. But then, I dont associate with immoral whores.

According to the polls, I am correct.

Poll: 6-in-10 oppose bills like the North Carolina transgender bathroom law - CNNPolitics.com

You are on the wrong side of history.

Forum List

Back