"republicans" who voted to impeach Trump are nearly all gone!

Why do you think the Democrats threw her under the bus and failed to get behind her this week?
They didn’t throw her under the bus. It’s just that Democrats are not going to support a Republican candidate. The Democrats used her for their little theatrical Jan 6 committee and now they’re done with her.

Lynn Cheney took the right way by opposing and getting rid of Trump. This is a guy who would tear down our country so he could remain in the white house. Luckily, all Democrats and quite a few Republicans are against Trump.
You're confused. The Democrat and republican parties are not the country. The elites in both parties want him gone and it's not because he's bad for the country. It's because he's raking away their power. That's a good thing for the country.

Lynn Cheney took the right way by opposing and getting rid of Trump. This is a guy who would tear down our country so he could remain in the white house. Luckily, all Democrats and quite a few Republicans are against Trump.
Not sure who the hell Lynn Cheney is, but if you mean Liz, well her opposition didn't work out too well for her...dumbass.

I agree, but I can live with reporters stating it is unproven. The POS's that I take issue with are the reporters who state "was falsely stolen" These stupid bastards failed their first year journalism classes that taught that the news should be presented objectively without editorializing and embellishment. If you watch the MSM, every one of them editorializes and embellishes their reports. Typical third world banana republic tactics.
No mention of Trump's goon squad on Fox who feature scum like Gingrich accusing the FBI of planting evidence? Or the Fox & Fiends Bozos letting Grassley run his yap on air about IRS agents armed with AK's who will be kicking down the doors of middle class taxpayer's?

You hate the MSM because they're reporting on your boy without sucking his ass & lying to stooooopid monkey see monkey do halftards who obviously don't know any better.

No mention of Trump's goon squad on Fox who feature scum like Gingrich accusing the FBI of planting evidence? Or the Fox & Fiends Bozos letting Grassley run his yap on air about IRS agents armed with AK's who will be kicking down the doors of middle class taxpayer's?

You hate the MSM because they're reporting on your boy without sucking his ass & lying to stooooopid monkey see monkey do halftards who obviously don't know any better.

If the FBI wants to prove they didn't plant evidence, they are free to prove it. But Trump's home at Mar-a-Lago has security cameras who have it all on video with the G-"men" rummaging through Melania's lingerie.

What are 87,000 new IRS agents gonna do?

I hate the MSM because they have ceased to follow the rules of objective journalism. I don't like conservative MSM either. They are just as guilty. Take a class in journalism if they still offer it and you'll understand--or maybe you won't. The current group of so called journalists are a joke. I can watch any news broadcast on television and point to outright falsehoods in nearly every story. I watched one last week that was talking about wildfires and they were saying that smoke from those fires traveled "hundreds of thousands of miles away." So you tell me, where on earth in 100K miles from any other point? Keep in mind, the circumference of the earth is roughly 25K miles.

I hate the MSM because they have ceased to follow the rules of objective journalism. I don't like conservative MSM either. They are just as guilty. Take a class in journalism if they still offer it and you'll understand--or maybe you won't. The current group of so called journalists are a joke. I can watch any news broadcast on television and point to outright falsehoods in nearly every story. I watched one last week that was talking about wildfires and they were saying that smoke from those fires traveled "hundreds of thousands of miles away." So you tell me, where on earth in 100K miles from any other point? Keep in mind, the circumference of the earth is roughly 25K miles.
Schools of journalism no longer teach true journalism. People now go into that field with the desire to change the world. That’s what they are now teaching.

Forum List

Back