Republicans won’t be satisfied with overturning Roe

I doubt it. The Federal government doesn't belong in the abortion business. At least half of the states will keep some form of abortion option to open with citizens and the more fundamentalist States will close it down.

Some states can then allow later term abortions again also.

I doubt it. The Federal government doesn't belong in the abortion business. At least half of the states will keep some form of abortion option to open with citizens and the more fundamentalist States will close it down.
If you believe abortion is murder, as many do, than nothing less than a total national ban will satisfy you.

Last edited:

"We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled," Justice Samuel Alito writes in the document,

I say that we hold that the Supreme Court is no longer legitimate. The Democrats need to RISE UP and start civil war to protect women and their right to privacy. This is unbelievable to see 5 people try and change 50 years of precedent. This will destroy the COUNTRY.
Meh. The states that are going to ban abortion already have in place a lot of restrictions that limit abortions. So, it will be more of the same.

Women from these restricted states will travel to the states that do allow abortion, which many already do. So, basically, net change? Zero.

But, it does give the Dems a way to activate women who may not have been political so far. That's a plus.

Other than that, in the long run, the southern states will be the loser. As it is, the bible belt stands for narrow-mindedness, anti-gay, anti-women... practically anti-everything that has to do with being in the 21st century. Southern states - enjoy being the taliban states of America!

LOL, if Roe gets overturned the abortion rights extremists will make 1/6 look like a picnic.

Kind of like how BLM/Anti-fa summer made 1/6 look like a picnic.

So you'd see nothing wrong if a bunch of liberals stormed the court chanting to hang the justices, injure 140 cops, and essentially ransack the building? That is what you're calling a "picnic" after all.

Meh. The states that are going to ban abortion already have in place a lot of restrictions that limit abortions. So, it will be more of the same.

Women from these restricted states will travel to the states that do allow abortion, which many already do. So, basically, net change? Zero.

But, it does give the Dems a way to activate women who may not have been political so far. That's a plus.

Other than that, in the long run, the southern states will be the loser. As it is, the bible belt stands for narrow-mindedness, anti-gay, anti-women... practically anti-everything that has to do with being in the 21st century. Southern states - enjoy being the taliban states of America!
The morning after pill is responsible for many if not most by 2022. That'll, of course, be outlawed now in the red states too.

1651585890132.png

If you want to make some income, becoming a black-market dealer of the medication will probably be quite lucrative.

So you'd see nothing wrong if a bunch of liberals stormed the court chanting to hang the justices, injure 140 cops, and essentially ransack the building? That is what you're calling a "picnic" after all.

The concern is they may actually get through.

And I doubt unless they get through this administration will prosecute them as vigorously as they are prosecuting the 1/6 defendants.

They are the "proper" sort of protesters, thus to be given passes, like many of the BLM/Anti-fa summer goons.

The United States government has murdered millions of children in its history. You don’t seem to have a problem with it. This is not about saving kids. Its about controlling women. Its always been about control.
I guess murdering kids is okay then. Your eloquent retort has convinced me. Well done.

The morning after pill is responsible for many if not most by 2022. That'll, of course, be outlawed now in the red states too.

View attachment 639829

If you want to make some income, becoming a black-market dealer of the medication will probably be quite lucrative.
Yup. Not sure how this is even a victory for the right. It's just business as usual. Poor Repubs, all that machinations to get right-wing Taliban judges on the SC, and they basically just sent the decision back to the states!

"We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled," Justice Samuel Alito writes in the document,

I say that we hold that the Supreme Court is no longer legitimate. The Democrats need to RISE UP and start civil war to protect women and their right to privacy. This is unbelievable to see 5 people try and change 50 years of precedent. This will destroy the COUNTRY.
You want to start a CIVIL WAR? You are far dumber than you have any right to be.
PS no one cares what you say.

Forum List

Back