Republicans won’t be satisfied with overturning Roe

The United States government has murdered millions of children in its history. You don’t seem to have a problem with it. This is not about saving kids. Its about controlling women. Its always been about control.
Not possible....we no longer know what a woman is...

Economically illiterate drivel.

For The State to "give" one individual or group something, they first have to take it from someone else.

So the government took from others to give to the farmers.

I said nothing to the contrary. You are just rambling.

"We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled," Justice Samuel Alito writes in the document,

I say that we hold that the Supreme Court is no longer legitimate. The Democrats need to RISE UP and start civil war to protect women and their right to privacy. This is unbelievable to see 5 people try and change 50 years of precedent. This will destroy the COUNTRY.

I did....how did I not answer your question? I answered it directly
Let’s take a look.
My question:
How is that different than you guys calling for war?
Your response:
well i never did, but i agree…this thread shows typical leftist hypocrisy
Your answer had absolutely nothing to do with my question.
My question had to do with Republicans. Your response had to do with “Liberal hypocrisy.”

What does the nation need?
What the Democrats need to do is martial all of their assets; arts, entertainment, political, influencers, financiers, industries...and focus on winning instead of being the "bigger people". I'm not sure they can do it frankly.

I said it during the 2020 election. In every swing state capitol or major city, for the week or so before the election, have events for families. A shoot-around with LeBron James and Steph Curry (I don't know his politics but someone like that). Have a reunion of The West Wing put on a nightly play like they did for a showing on HBO. Chunk the ball around with Colin Kaeprinick (sp?), have some wine tastings with Yo Yo Ma and the Silk Road Ensemble.... Have celebs sign autographs, take selfies with them, etc... Concerts, speeches, auctions to raise money, symposiums, lectures. The price of admission? The sticker that says, "I voted". If you want to get into guerrilla tactics and find some way to tie it to voting Democrat...sure. I think you'll have fewer participants then and probably run into election law issues but whatever. Instead of doing it in swing state capitols though, do it in places where the Senate races are close. Getting another 20-30 thousand people to vote is what you need to do. Not start some sort of armed conflict...are you fucking nuts?

"We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled," Justice Samuel Alito writes in the document,

I say that we hold that the Supreme Court is no longer legitimate. The Democrats need to RISE UP and start civil war to protect women and their right to privacy. This is unbelievable to see 5 people try and change 50 years of precedent. This will destroy the COUNTRY.

You violent LWNJs need to be put down, Skinny.

People who think that this will be some kind of election catastrophe for Republicans because pro choice people will come out in mass to vote against them are ignoring the obvious:

Most likely people motivated to vote because they are hard pro choice ALREADY vote (and vote against Republicans) so there is minimal change from that front.

Yes yes YES. This is IT. All democrats should rise up. Pick up your weapons and put a final end to Republicans

What the Democrats need to do is martial all of their assets; arts, entertainment, political, influencers, financiers, industries...and focus on winning instead of being the "bigger people". I'm not sure they can do it frankly.

I said it during the 2020 election. In every swing state capitol or major city, for the week or so before the election, have events for families. A shoot-around with LeBron James and Steph Curry (I don't know his politics but someone like that). Have a reunion of The West Wing put on a nightly play like they did for a showing on HBO. Chunk the ball around with Colin Kaeprinick (sp?), have some wine tastings with Yo Yo Ma and the Silk Road Ensemble.... Have celebs sign autographs, take selfies with them, etc... Concerts, speeches, auctions to raise money, symposiums, lectures. The price of admission? The sticker that says, "I voted". If you want to get into guerrilla tactics and find some way to tie it to voting Democrat...sure. I think you'll have fewer participants then and probably run into election law issues but whatever. Instead of doing it in swing state capitols though, do it in places where the Senate races are close. Getting another 20-30 thousand people to vote is what you need to do. Not start some sort of armed conflict...are you fucking nuts?
America is a big place. Stop interfering with people who are not the same as you. All of these groups wanting rights for the longest time thinking they have been denied and they will ruin it by their own actions. Equality to equity with high taxes and denying those potentially better by force will not last.

So the government took from others to give to the farmers.

I said nothing to the contrary. You are just rambling.
I nevedr denied that...I merely pointed out that a lot of that subsidy has been brought about by people wasting space for growing food, to growing corn for the ETHO mandates.

We all saw how much "bigger people" you violent goons are in the summer of 2020.
Nobody but you moonbat freaks give a fuck about what cretins like LeBron James and other Hollyweird schmendricks have to say....Bring 'em on.

Forum List

Back