Republicans won’t be satisfied with overturning Roe

Republicans should be willing to overturn the 68 GCA and Revisit Drug Legalizations and push Right to Work ...

Or even moot.
I do not see that as being correct. A state court cannot overrule the supreme court, as the federal appeals and supreme court are where state supreme court cases are appealed, if appealed. So states cannot get away with holding a supreme court case decision as moot.
This whole thing is really about our worthless legislative bodies of the US House and US Senate, being total p#ussy Wimps, refusing to do their job and passing the buck to the Supremes. Our method of filibuster, make is a simple matter to get out of having to go on the record to approve, disapprove, amend of write and pass controversial legislation and political cowardice rules the day, when all you have to do is say you intend to filibuster. For much and for many, it is just a mouthpiece job, getting them a paycheck and in some cases inside information or power to feather their nest. This is the Supremes trying to get everybody off the hook at the Federal level, forcing state legislatures to take the heat to act in smaller more controllable bodies.

"We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled," Justice Samuel Alito writes in the document,

I say that we hold that the Supreme Court is no longer legitimate. The Democrats need to RISE UP and start civil war to protect women and their right to privacy. This is unbelievable to see 5 people try and change 50 years of precedent. This will destroy the COUNTRY.
No it won't, Ms Drama Queen.

What it means is you'll have a choice of staying in your Democrat Controlled 3rd World Shithole and keep your abortion rights...or moving to a state where you can't have an abortion after a set number of weeks.
Nolonger will the federal government be able to force everyone to pay for the left's abortions or their birth control. Nor will they be able infringe on people's rights because of their religion.

Let’s take a look.
My question:

Your response:

Your answer had absolutely nothing to do with my question.
My question had to do with Republicans. Your response had to do with “Liberal hypocrisy.”
sure it does…i never called for any war. How does that not answer your question?

Yes yes YES. This is IT. All democrats should rise up. Pick up your weapons and put a final end to Republicans

Forum violation, and a very repugnant call for violence against fellow American citizens. Don't know how anyone could post something like this much less giving it a positive response.

Forum violation, and a very repugnant call for violence against fellow American citizens. Don't know how anyone could post something like this much less giving it a positive response.
Did you read the OP? I was merely agreeing.

"We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled," Justice Samuel Alito writes in the document,

I say that we hold that the Supreme Court is no longer legitimate. The Democrats need to RISE UP and start civil war to protect women and their right to privacy. This is unbelievable to see 5 people try and change 50 years of precedent. This will destroy the COUNTRY.
Lol, when the court rules your way you love them; when they don’t you want a civil war.

It will also be 6 to 3 smoky. There are many other case law and other laws that protect privacy… so you argument of protecting privacy is BS. This is specifically about not allowing states to ban abortion.

States can still keep abortion laws on the book, including late term abortion. A woman can still cross state lines to have an abortion. And a woman can still put her child up for adoption.

OP...you can still kill your unborn. Just press your state to legalize it for you. I'm sure a lot of them will. This was a bad decision, NOT in the federal purview and it should be overturned. Lefties have successfully infiltrated state gov't. you can handle this. I'm sure of it.

Forum List

Back