🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans worried about blacks??? Who commits the REALLY BIG crimes?

R

rdean

USMB Right wingers go on endlessly about how dangerous blacks are. We know that two thirds of gun deaths are suicide with most being white guys in Red States, but what about that other one third? Is Sandy Hook considered "one crime"?

resource.aspx

26 dead by one white guy whose gun rights Republicans are still fighting to protect.

tumblr_lh1zytCbuP1qas8z9o1_r1_500.jpg

The Gabby Gifford shooter who killed six and injured 13.

In_the_Minds_of_the_Columbine_High_School_Killers.jpg

Killed 13 people.

James-Holmes-Colorado-sho-009.jpg

Killed 12 and wounded 70.

And those crimes are actually "small potatoes" compared to the "really big" white crimes. Look at Enron:

At one time, Enron was the largest energy trader in the world. It declared bankruptcy and unceremoniously sacked thousands of employees. It also froze its employees' 401(k) retirement programs for a time, during which many workers found most of their life savings wiped out, as Enron's stock plummeted from $90 a share to less than $1 share in just weeks.

Enron Victims Look Forward to Justice at Trial - ABC News

How many people died from the shock of losing their life savings? How many elderly simply "gave up"?

Then you look at the owners of gun companies who are dying to keep as many Americans as possible armed. How many dead?

Then you look at Health Care companies and the number of people who were turned away from care because of a suddenly discovered "pre existing condition"?

Look at Bush. Responsible for letting go a mass murderer who killed thousands of Americans and then sent off thousands more Americans off to die in Iraq, a country that threw him "shoes". What a bitch slap:

pies-on-parade-face.jpg

I know these white wingers believe in "let him die":

I really don't think it's black people Republicans should be worried about. I think they need to take a good hard look at other Republicans.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is worse for society? Hundreds of criminals who commit 1 murder each or 1 criminal who commits hundreds of murders?
Not only is it exponentially more expensive to charge and incarcerate hundreds of criminals but it is also nearly impossible to remove them all from society.

What is worse for society? Hundreds of criminals who commit 1 murder each or 1 criminal who commits hundreds of murders?
Not only is it exponentially more expensive to charge and incarcerate hundreds of criminals but it is also nearly impossible to remove them all from society.

Worse is a political party that defends the right to commit murder.

Republicans are worried about crime. Democrats are obsessed with the color of a person's skin.

All you have to do is look at the number of "blacks are inferior" threads on this site to know the truth of that statement.

USMB Right wingers go on endlessly about how dangerous blacks are. We know that two thirds of gun deaths are suicide with most being white guys in Red States, but what about that other one third? Is Sandy Hook considered "one crime"?

resource.aspx

26 dead by one white guy whose gun rights Republicans are still fighting to protect.

Killed 13 people.

And those crimes are actually "small potatoes" compared to the "really big" white crimes. Look at Enron:

At one time, Enron was the largest energy trader in the world. It declared bankruptcy and unceremoniously sacked thousands of employees. It also froze its employees' 401(k) retirement programs for a time, during which many workers found most of their life savings wiped out, as Enron's stock plummeted from $90 a share to less than $1 share in just weeks.

How many people died from the shock of losing their life savings? How many elderly simply "gave up"?

Then you look at the owners of gun companies who are dying to keep as many Americans as possible armed. How many dead?

Then you look at Health Care companies and the number of people who were turned away from care because of a suddenly discovered "pre existing condition"?

Look at Bush. Responsible for letting go a mass murderer who killed thousands of Americans and then sent off thousands more Americans off to die in Iraq, a country that threw him "shoes". What a bitch slap:

pies-on-parade-face.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yva0VSN1_T4

I really don't think it's black people Republicans should be worried about. I think they need to take a good hard look at other Republicans.

there was 72 shot in Chicago over the last July 4th long weekend, 8 have died....so, whats up for Labor Day weekend? :lol:

I think you need to take a hard look at your Thorazine drip....up it.

resource.aspx

Killed 13 people.

pies-on-parade-face.jpg

there was 72 shot in Chicago over the last July 4th long weekend, 8 have died....so, whats up for Labor Day weekend? :lol:

What do you care who was shot in Chicago? You don't live there. Don't visit. Fear no longer needed.

resource.aspx

Killed 13 people.

pies-on-parade-face.jpg

What do you care who was shot in Chicago? You don't live there. Don't visit. Fear no longer needed.

exactly what the race mongers say, don't worry abut the 93% black on black violence rate, look theres whitey!!!!you've found yourself....

36ec9o.jpg

exactly what the race mongers say, don't worry abut the 93% black on black violence rate, look theres whitey!!!!you've found yourself....

36ec9o.jpg

Hmm, which is worse? Black gangs shooting at each other in about 16 square blocks of Chicago (I live in Chicago), or thousands of Americans dead in Iraq, Republicans fighting for the rights of crazies who attack elementary schools, Republicans defending Enron and so on?

Compared to what Republicans have done to this country, gangs shooting each other don't seem so bad.

36ec9o.jpg

Hmm, which is worse? Black gangs shooting at each other in about 16 square blocks of Chicago (I live in Chicago), or thousands of Americans dead in Iraq, Republicans fighting for the rights of crazies who attack elementary schools, Republicans defending Enron and so on?

Compared to what Republicans have done to this country, gangs shooting each other don't seem so bad.

oh so you're moving on to the next idiocy that doesn't even tie in, since none of those moron was gop etc. read something else than the NY Times, you might learn something.

if you want to play that game;

vietnam-memorial1.jpg

58,282 and 303,644

Obama had a chance to make a difference in the Chicago crime rate when he was Illinois state senator but instead he found a way to decrease the Black population with a way to "legally" kill full term babies. Outside of getting rich along with his partner in crime Bill Ayers off a lucrative endowment fund designed to improve the education of Chicago kids Obama's only other skill was creating racial unrest and buying votes for the democrat party as a community activist. It's insulting to Americans when he pretends to be a victim in a tragic shooting while his home city had 11 murders over the 4th of july weekend.

Deano Can't understand anything other than Republicans hate blacks and children.....

Don't know where he gets it from but that's what he wants to believe....

And of course if you are black and republican there is something wrong with you...

Deano Can't understand anything other than Republicans hate blacks and children.....

And of course if you are black and republican there is something wrong with you...

If you are black and a Republican, you are most definitely in a "minority".

Worse is a political party that defends the right to commit murder.

That's exceptionally STUPID.....but I consider the source...

If you are black and a Republican, you are most definitely in a "minority".

All you care about is hating the republicans.....at least black republicans have a brain and think for themselves, they have an education, and they don't go out shooting other blacks (or anyone else) for the fun of it. You need to grow a brain.....

Forum List

Back