Republicans would really rather have Mike Pence as President

The Democrats had better calm the fuck down and think this through.

Trump is easily more moderate than Pence, and Pence would pick a Veep more similar to himself.

But Pence is more level-headed and controllable. Trump is a complete wild card in the oval orifice -- not to mention the fact that he's in way over his head and doesn't know WTF he's doing minute to minute.

Based that on the extensive amount of time Trump has spent as sitting president, have you?

Or are you just in the process of filling your panties again?

Butthurt thread alert. I like how RW is so certain of a Trump failure. Wasn't he also one of the lefties who were predicting a Clinton landslide?

The Democrats had better calm the fuck down and think this through.

Trump is easily more moderate than Pence, and Pence would pick a Veep more similar to himself.

I agree...Pence is more Conservative and less volatile than Trump

Why would Republicans in Congress protect Trump?

I will write this way it would be in the Democratic Party best interest to protect Trump if impeached by the GOP House. The GOP does not have enough votes to convict in the Senate and would need Democratic Senators to help remove Trump...

Remember Trump won running against the establishment and the GOP need to remember going into 2018 and 2020...

Its official, the left are now completely discombobulated by Trump. Couldn't happen to a more deserving group. Face facts the American people chose Trump over Hillary, it was a blow out, he tore down the blue wall and dished an epic beating on Hillary. Word is she spent the next 24 hours bawling her eyes out. Just start dealing with it, Trump is your president for the next 4 to 8 years.

Its official, the left are now completely discombobulated by Trump. Couldn't happen to a more deserving group. Face facts the American people chose Trump over Hillary, it was a blow out, he tore down the blue wall and dished an epic beating on Hillary. Word is she spent the next 24 hours bawling her eyes out. Just start dealing with it, Trump is your president for the next 4 to 8 years.

What's wrong with her "bawling her eyes out?" She is a woman, after all. That only proves she isn't an emotion-free sociopath like the fascist scum YOU voted for.

What's wrong with her "bawling her eyes out?" She is a woman, after all. That only proves she isn't an emotion-free sociopath like the fascist scum YOU voted for.

Yeah, clearly you are not unhinged :cuckoo:

upload_2016-11-22_15-31-5.jpeg

Since Pence is more hard right than the left prefers it might be in the lefts best interest to ensure nothing happens to Trump.

*****SMILE*****

:)

So much for women being able to handle a man's job. Would she be bawling her eyes out every time she didn't get her way as president?

Will they have Trumps back?

Once Trump fucks up (and he will)....Will Republicans block investigations or impeachments against him?

No. Not even the GOP leadership is stupid enough to piss on the party membership they have already enraged.

So much for women being able to handle a man's job. Would she be bawling her eyes out every time she didn't get her way as president?

You really are a fucking moron. It's incredibly devastating to lose a presidential election, not to mention the single most brutal campaign in history. When I think about how professional and presidential Hillary was throughout the entire thing, the more respect I have for her. I litterally can't believe she even survived it.

Take your "women aren't as strong as men" right wing bullshit and shove it up your ass. Donald would've been institutionalized if he lost, bawling his eyes out on twitter like the 70 year old baby he is.

Take your "women aren't as strong as men" right wing bullshit and shove it up your ass.
Hey, assbreath, you're the one who excused her emotional breakdown because she's a woman (which is debatable).

Donald would've been institutionalized if he lost, bawling his eyes out on twitter like the 70 year old baby he is.
I guess we'll never know about that, will we, loser? :lol:

republicans might have rather had a lot of people instead, but Donald Trump sent a message that we were tired of the BS coming out of washington and we want our country back. Tired of the division of the country, tired of hearing about the poor and nothing being done to make them not poor, tired of hear about giving more in taxes to cover everyone elses needs.
The government has lost its purpose and its focus. Sending a non politician that the rest of the party hates to the white house should be, to any one with even limited intellect, a message that its time for the people to be in charge again.

You really are a fucking moron. It's incredibly devastating to lose a presidential election, not to mention the single most brutal campaign in history. When I think about how professional and presidential Hillary was throughout the entire thing, the more respect I have for her. I litterally can't believe she even survived it.

Take your "women aren't as strong as men" right wing bullshit and shove it up your ass. Donald would've been institutionalized if he lost, bawling his eyes out on twitter like the 70 year old baby he is.

Hillary had the entire MSM making nasty attacks on Trump you are not fooling anyone, she's no angel. Look if she lost to a realty tv star she was never anything special. Tissue?

Once Trump fucks up (and he will)....Will Republicans block investigations or impeachments against him?

Ooooh, more liberal predictions that won't amount to shit.

I realize the Obama administration made it a habit of blocking or not cooperating with investigations (Fast and Furious, IRS targeting, NSA spying, Benghazi, etc) or refusing to investigate (Black Panther intimidation at polls) , but that doesn't mean it's the new norm. I suppose next Al Sharpton will bitch about Trump not paying taxes. Hypocrites.

Hey, thanks for speaking for all Republicans.

We had the chance to vote for Pence, bet we chose Trump.

Still, good of you to decide we a meant to choose Pence (he would be a great choice though). But thanks again for speaking for us.

Hey, thanks for speaking for all Republicans.

We had the chance to vote for Pence, bet we chose Trump.

Still, good of you to decide we a meant to choose Pence (he would be a great choice though). But thanks again for speaking for us.

Though 17 Republicans ran for President, Pence was not one of them

Considering the way she slandered her enemies, expected any sympathy from us is unreasonable on your part.

Hell, you are lucky we aren't half as mean as she is.

Forum List

Back