Republicans wrong to slander and smear Ashely Judd. It will backfire.

R

rdean

OK GOP. Keep your clothes on. Who do you think you are? Scott Brown?

America already knows Ashley Judd. America knows her mother, sister and their entire family. This is a Christian family, right out of the heart of Dixie. This is an even bigger miscalculation than gazillionaire Mitt Romney. Now, if she were black, then I suspect Republicans think it would probably be OK since Republicans are trying to appeal to their "base". But this is a "Judd". Ashley knows what it means to be poor. She knows what it really means to "make it" through hard work. She knows what it means to be a Christian.
Ashley Judd slammed as carpetbagger and Obama follower in pre-emptive commercial strike by Karl Rove super PAC* - NY Daily News

Ashley Judd Targeted By Karl Rove's Super PAC In Ad (VIDEO)

Conservative group blasts Ashley Judd as 'Obama-following, radical, Hollywood liberal' - First Read

----------------------------------------------------

The GOP has to beat people like her with "better policy", not slander and smears.

Ashley Judd is hardly a christian and after all her christian bashing, Bush bashing, she is finally reaping what she has sown. I hear her career is finished over it. When ever will these people learn to keep their opinions to themselves? Another one bites the dust. Ashley seems to have forgotten who put her there.

yeah , do they think this is America or something....oh wait

really??! Is that why they wrote on their hands a pledge to "serve their President"? LOL! Listen, Ashley is a full on marxist. There is no such thing as a Christian Marxist. Marx was a Satanist. Read Richard Wurmbrands book and get a real look at who Marx was.

Tell Ashley to give North Korea a try. She might like to have a look at what real communism looks like and think this thing over. Americans are not interested in what she is trying to sell here. Obviously. - J.

Ashley Judd is hardly a christian and after all her christian bashing, Bush bashing, she is finally reaping what she has sown. I hear her career is finished over it. When ever will these people learn to keep their opinions to themselves? Another one bites the dust. Ashley seems to have forgotten who put her there.

Bush bashed the country.

There is an enormous difference between "Right Wing Christian" and "Christian". Bush is a "Right Wing Christian". It's why he could stand by and do nothing while Christian churches were being destroyed in Iraq and Christians were being chased out of the country and murdered. When Bush was in office, how many Iraqi Christians were allowed to come to this country? If their population dropped by close to a million, where did they go? Do you know? Or even care?

And look at right wing Christians in this country. Stop abortion AND cut school lunches, health care for children, daycare?

Feed the poor and they will breed?

Let him die?

See what I mean? These aren't "traditional" positions held by normal Christians. These positions come from extreme right wing radicalism.

OK GOP. Keep your clothes on. Who do you think you are? Scott Brown?

America already knows Ashley Judd. America knows her mother, sister and their entire family. This is a Christian family, right out of the heart of Dixie. This is an even bigger miscalculation than gazillionaire Mitt Romney. Now, if she were black, then I suspect Republicans think it would probably be OK since Republicans are trying to appeal to their "base". But this is a "Judd". Ashley knows what it means to be poor. She knows what it really means to "make it" through hard work. She knows what it means to be a Christian.
Ashley Judd slammed as carpetbagger and Obama follower in pre-emptive commercial strike by Karl Rove super PAC* - NY Daily News

Ashley Judd Targeted By Karl Rove's Super PAC In Ad (VIDEO)

Conservative group blasts Ashley Judd as 'Obama-following, radical, Hollywood liberal' - First Read

----------------------------------------------------

The GOP has to beat people like her with "better policy", not slander and smears.

Why do liberals think their politicians are off limits to any kind of criticism? She hardly knows what it's like to be poor. She grew up in a show-biz family.

Ashley Judd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She briefly tried modeling in Japan during a school break. An alumna of the sorority Kappa Kappa Gamma at the University of Kentucky, she majored in French and minored in anthropology, art history, theater and women's studies. She spent a semester studying in France as part of her major, a move that mirrored her role as Reed in the television series Sisters. She graduated from the UK Honors Program and was nominated to Phi Beta Kappa, but did not graduate with her class.[9] Forgoing her commitment to join the Peace Corps, after college she drove to Hollywood, where she studied with well-respected acting teacher, Robert Carnegie, at Playhouse West. During this time, she worked as a hostess at The Ivy restaurant and lived in a Malibu rental house, which burned down during the great Malibu fires of fall 1993. Around that time her half-sister Wynonna Judd gave her a historic farmhouse and some land in Williamson County, Tennessee, so she moved to Tennessee. That farmhouse has been her primary residence in the US ever since.

Yeah, she's a real down-home country girl . . . NOT!

yeah , do they think this is America or something....oh wait

really??! Is that why they wrote on their hands a pledge to "serve their President"? LOL! Listen, Ashley is a full on marxist. There is no such thing as a Christian Marxist. Marx was a Satanist. Read Richard Wurmbrands book and get a real look at who Marx was.

Tell Ashley to give North Korea a try. She might like to have a look at what real communism looks like and think this thing over. Americans are not interested in what she is trying to sell here. Obviously. - J.

:tinfoil:

Karl Rove probably helped Ashley Judd get many more movie role offers soon. After all, ALL of Hollywood is Commie. Or is it Fascist? Pinch a rightwinger and one or the other epithet will fly out atcha.

Regards from Rosie

Why do liberals think their politicians are off limits to any kind of criticism? She hardly knows what it's like to be poor. She grew up in a show-biz family.

Read Naomi Judd's bio. They were hardly rich in the beginning. Naomi was a single mother going to nursing school and didn't get big in show business until later, when she started her act. with Wynonna.

Naomi Judd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ashley judd reminds me of the fat black chick in the duece bigalow movie; male gigolo movie. At the end she got shot in the chest, she had a piece of fried chicken between her boobs. Saved her life, she pulled it out eating it with a smile!

Ashley judd reminds me of the fat black chick in the duece bigalow movie; male gigolo movie. At the end she got shot in the chest, she had a piece of fried chicken between her boobs. Saved her life, she pulled it out eating it with a smile!

They're out in force today, aren't they? :rolleyes:

Should be interesting to watch the Republican machine come off as bullies even before she runs.

Sorry, I forgot. I know liberals are slow, but that meant I don't care what she thinks. I hope that gives you some understanding.

Read Naomi Judd's bio. They were hardly rich in the beginning. Naomi was a single mother going to nursing school and didn't get big in show business until later, when she started her act. with Wynonna.

Naomi Judd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ashley's mother was a country western star. She want to France when she was in college. How "poor" is that?

Sorry, I forgot. I know liberals are slow, but that meant I don't care what she thinks. I hope that gives you some understanding.

Yet you posted, anyway. I think you care more than you're willing to admit. Rove obviously does or he wouldn't have said anything, either. You're welcome for that revealing insight into your psyche. No charge! :2up:

Forum List

Back