RePuBliKlan Plan To Smear Mueller Under Investigation

There is strong stinking odor of RePuBliKlan Desparation as reports of the F.B.I. being called in to investigate claims of Women being paid off in a campaign to smear Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller and his investigation in Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Campaign.

Special Counsel Refers Scheme Targeting Mueller to FBI - The Atlantic.

Special Counsel Alerts FBI Of Scheme To Pay Women To Accuse Mueller Of Sexual Assault.

There is no evidence to suggest the claims by these Women are in any way true.

But never let be said that the lying RePuBliKlans ever let the truth get in the way of their fucking lies.

So the woman making the accusation is a scheming Republican??

The woman who has a corroborating witness, a time and a place is scheming Republican??

Sucks to be you.
So the Democrats are accusing this woman of planning to do what they did to Herman Cain and Brett Kavanaugh...?! Got it.....

There is strong stinking odor of RePuBliKlan Desparation as reports of the F.B.I. being called in to investigate claims of Women being paid off in a campaign to smear Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller and his investigation in Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Campaign.

Special Counsel Alerts FBI Of Scheme To Pay Women To Accuse Mueller Of Sexual Assault.

But never let be said that the lying RePuBliKlans ever let the truth get in the way of their fucking lies.
lol So now Democrats don't trust women who claim they were raped.
Actually I believe the woman who claims that she was contacted by Jack Burkman (of Seth Rich fame) offering her money to make a false claim against Mueller.

We don't care what your doublewide diesel-dyke ass believes. You have no concept of truth anyway, Plywood Pete.

BOOM! This is gonna be so.....much.....fun......:777:
...the same thing Democrats said before they attempted to 'Herman Cain' Kavanaugh and destroy his family....

:rolleyes:

I was ready to vote for Herman Cain, I really hated that. He would have made a decent president.

Way better than Obama or Romney.

He would have been the 1st black president, and one of the best. He's a real American.

He would not have been as good as Trump is being, but at least 50% that good, and that's better than any in my lifetime.

What,. that aging Ford tart again?

There is no evidence to suggest the claims by these Women are in any way true..

There was no evidence to suggest the claims by Ford were in any way true, but you sure believed her, didn't you, hack?

I was ready to vote for Herman Cain, I really hated that. He would have made a decent president. Way better than Obama or Romney. He would have been the 1st black president, and one of the best. He's a real American. He would not have been as good as Trump is being, but at least 50% that good, and that's better than any in my lifetime.

Trump stood up and started down the same Democratic Party Tactics and told them to go pound sand, forcing them to run farther and farther to the Left with every despicable new attack, plot, conspiracy, attack....exposing them for who they were / are....contributing to the 'Walk Away' movement.

Republicans have been trying to smear Mueller since the Russian investigation started--:auiqs.jpg:

Sherlock_Nunes_Color_Web.jpg

...the same thing Democrats said before they attempted to 'Herman Cain' Kavanaugh and destroy his family....

Herman Cain had like seven or eight accusations against him. That was pretty hard to ignore.

Herman Cain had like seven or eight accusations against him. That was pretty hard to ignore.
Sure it was - because there was no more evidence against Cain than there was against Kavanaugh! ZERO EVIDENCE - just accusations.

The Democrats successfully hurt Cain's marriage enough to the point where his wife said she could not take it any more, and at that point Cain backed out, declaring it just wasn't worth it.

The Democrats had no evidence, attempted to destroy them, nearly did, all the while declaring 'Guilty until proven innocent'. As soon as he dropped out the women disappeared, the accusations disappeared, the law suits disappeared, and the Liberal media - who declared the case needed to be pursued until Cain was in jail - acted like they had never heard of him.

The accusations against Cain and Kavanaugh were just that - accusations, not like Hillary, whose guilt of the crimes she committed were undeniably obvious (mishandling classified, over 1500 counts of violating the FOIA / Federal Records Act, etc....)!

There was no legitimate evidence against Cain...never.

It is the best they have

As far as I recall, only one. One woman, and he put money in her bank account.

Oh, they pulled out on the stops on him, he had it all over Barack Obama.

4 allegations of sexual harassment. Personally I think they sent him pics of his grandkids at school.

Last edited:

So the woman making the accusation is a scheming Republican??

The woman who has a corroborating witness, a time and a place is scheming Republican??

Sucks to be you.
i thought we had to believe women. all women. support survivors and all.

lord i can't keep up.

lol So now Democrats don't trust women who claim they were raped.
Actually I believe the woman who claims that she was contacted by Jack Burkman (of Seth Rich fame) offering her money to make a false claim against Mueller.
But you don't trust women who claim they were raped.

A lying Low Life Yellow Belly RePuBliKlan caught doing what Lying Low Life Yellow Belly RePuBliLans do......LIE!!!!!

Now all the dead from the neck up Seig Heil!!! Goose Stepping GroppenFuhrer Followers have no problem the Orange Shit Gibbon lying about banging an Adult Film Star AND a Playboy Model....hell he admitted he was banging them.

But Hot Holy Shit....some ConJob Asshat is caught paying Women to say they had a sexual encounter with Special Mueller and they fall the fuck apart.

Let's see....possible charges.

Subornation of Perjury.

Interfering WIth A Federal Investigation.

Oh geez, you people are so goddamn dumb.

Forum List

Back