RePuBliKlan Plan To Smear Mueller Under Investigation

There is strong stinking odor of RePuBliKlan Desparation as reports of the F.B.I. being called in to investigate claims of Women being paid off in a campaign to smear Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller and his investigation in Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Campaign.

Special Counsel Refers Scheme Targeting Mueller to FBI - The Atlantic.

Special Counsel Alerts FBI Of Scheme To Pay Women To Accuse Mueller Of Sexual Assault.

There is no evidence to suggest the claims by these Women are in any way true.

But never let be said that the lying RePuBliKlans ever let the truth get in the way of their fucking lies.
No evidence? Oh, so it’s Kavanaugh 2.0. Thanks.

...the same thing Democrats said before they attempted to 'Herman Cain' Kavanaugh and destroy his family....

:rolleyes:

Herman Cain had like seven or eight accusations against him. That was pretty hard to ignore.

That all disappeared after he withdrew from the campaign.
Yeah, it was truly amazing....

All the women who had crawled out of the woodwork to accuse Cain disappeared

All the law suits against Cain disappeared

CNN, who declared he had to be brought to justice for his crimes, acted as if they had never heard the name 'Cain' the day after he dropped out.....

Same old Repubtard playbook they used on Clinton. They have women throw themselves on Clinton & then claim rape!

What happened to women accusers must be believed? Ford vs Kavanaugh ring a bell? LOL you people are discombobulated.
Dear repubtard, I never claimed women accusers must be believed. It is Repubtards who believe women who wormed their way into rooms to be alone with Clinton. I would be a total disaster if we followed Republican rules to believe every woman who was ever alone with a man. That's the way VP Pence operates & will force US all to operate!

Monica and all of Bill's other victims wanted it am I right, it was their fault. Bill is just a poor victim of these women, poor Bill. :icon_rolleyes:

Why do leftists hate / won't believe women?
I believe those women. Don't you?

Hat's not to believe.

They say they were offered money (as much $20,000.00) to say they were sexually assaulted by Robert Mueller. One of the Women she has NEVER MET MUELLER!!!

What's not to believe? I believe them...it the lying Cons who do not believe them.

Hat's not to believe.

They say they were offered money (as much $20,000.00) to say they were sexually assaulted by Robert Mueller. One of the Women she has NEVER MET MUELLER!!!

What's not to believe? I believe them...it the lying Cons who do not believe them.
Actually the one that can not be found...wrote an e-mail stating that Wohl's benefactor was offering to pay off her credit card debt AND pay her $30K. A total of over $50K. to lie.

Who knows what that's about but the Law Professor has a similar story and she's very real.

Hat's not to believe.

Actually the one that can not be found...wrote an e-mail stating that Wohl's benefactor was offering to pay off her credit card debt AND pay her $30K. A total of over $50K. to lie.

Who knows what that's about but the Law Professor has a similar story and she's very real.

Hope these asshats enjoy prison!

Forum List

Back