RePuBliKlan Plan To Smear Mueller Under Investigation

And when did he rape someone?
All through and after Kavanaugh’s appointment Creepitus claimed Kavanaugh was a rapist, payback is a bitch, isn’t?

My opinion in reality is let it play out. No one is guilty until proven so.
If he was innocent he would have wanted a real investigation to clear his name.

Only guilty people run.

That is one person's opinion, what is the rapist Mueller going to do? Turn it over to his investigative buddies, that will do the trick. You are one funny dude.

Who did Mueller rape?

What is the name of the woman or women who are accusing him of rape?

The women in this story are saying the opposite. That Mueller didn't rape them but someone offered them tens of thousands of dollars to lie and say he did.

So, I guess you won't be believing those women anymore, will you?

No, that's what MUELLER is saying. He is a White Male lying rapist pig.
No, that's what the women who went to the news are saying.

Same old Repubtard playbook they used on Clinton. They have women throw themselves on Clinton & then claim rape!

Same old Repubtard playbook they used on Clinton. They have women throw themselves on Clinton & then claim rape!

one of the women Mueller raped doesn't even exist - another said she never ever met him.

now the dumbshit RW liars could be facing federal charges ... :abgg2q.jpg:

All through and after Kavanaugh’s appointment Creepitus claimed Kavanaugh was a rapist, payback is a bitch, isn’t?

Only guilty people run.

That is one person's opinion, what is the rapist Mueller going to do? Turn it over to his investigative buddies, that will do the trick. You are one funny dude.

Who did Mueller rape?

The women in this story are saying the opposite. That Mueller didn't rape them but someone offered them tens of thousands of dollars to lie and say he did.

No, that's what Mueller is saying they said

Only guilty people run.

Who did Mueller rape?

A WOMAN THAT DOES NOT EXIST IS SAYING WHAT to Mueller ???????????

There is strong stinking odor of RePuBliKlan Desparation as reports of the F.B.I. being called in to investigate claims of Women being paid off in a campaign to smear Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller and his investigation in Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Campaign.

Special Counsel Refers Scheme Targeting Mueller to FBI - The Atlantic.

Special Counsel Alerts FBI Of Scheme To Pay Women To Accuse Mueller Of Sexual Assault.

There is no evidence to suggest the claims by these Women are in any way true.

But never let be said that the lying RePuBliKlans ever let the truth get in the way of their fucking lies.
It has still not even been posted on the BBC website.

Only guilty people run.

Who did Mueller rape?

No that's what the woman who REPORTED this said. I heard an interview with her today. She's a friggin attorney. What idiot is going to try to bribe an attorney.

Stupid Trumper

Who did Mueller rape?

No that's what the woman who REPORTED this said. I heard an interview with her today. She's a friggin attorney. What idiot is going to try to bribe an attorney.

Stupid Trumper
Apparently Jacob Wohl

Who did Mueller rape?

(shrugs) Prove she doesn't exist or stuff it pal ;)

Who did Mueller rape?

Stupid Trumper

LOL, you're not serious.....right?

There is strong stinking odor of RePuBliKlan Desparation as reports of the F.B.I. being called in to investigate claims of Women being paid off in a campaign to smear Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller and his investigation in Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Campaign.

Special Counsel Alerts FBI Of Scheme To Pay Women To Accuse Mueller Of Sexual Assault.

But never let be said that the lying RePuBliKlans ever let the truth get in the way of their fucking lies.

BBC took it down after deeming untrue.
And when did he rape someone?

Only guilty people run.

Who did Mueller rape?

NO Mueller is the one who referred to the F.B.I.

Oncce again you are a proven liar.

Only guilty people run.

Already debunked my friend, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Nah, all women must be believed, I learned that from the left wing nuts. Should I not believe all women? The left seems to be sending mixed messages. I know we don't believe Ellison's accuser, nor are we to believe Clinton's multiple accusers, however we have to believe Kavanaugh's accuser and Cain's accusers.

Just tough for me to be a partisan, I think all should be considered innocent until proven otherwise.
Do you believe the women who went to the press about being offered thousands of dollars to lie about Mueller?

Only guilty people run.

Already debunked my friend, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Nah, all women must be believed, I learned that from the left wing nuts. Should I not believe all women? The left seems to be sending mixed messages. I know we don't believe Ellison's accuser, nor are we to believe Clinton's multiple accusers, however we have to believe Kavanaugh's accuser and Cain's accusers.

Just tough for me to be a partisan, I think all should be considered innocent until proven otherwise.
Do you believe the women who went to the press about being offered thousands of dollars to lie about Mueller?

Yes

Wow! Notice how the fake news is trying to put this under the rug so hard. Just like when they got caught fabricating the Kavanaugh stories. Shame!

The apologist never ends for ol' Billy huh?

images

Who did Mueller rape?

Stupid Trumper
Because everyone respect lawyers?

BBC took it down after deeming untrue.

Only guilty people run.

Who did Mueller rape?

NO Mueller is the one who referred to the F.B.I.

Oncce again you are a proven liar.

LOL, I never lie kid. What would be a better cover? You think two dimensionally, I think 4 dimensionally.

Who did Mueller rape?

(shrugs) Prove she doesn't exist or stuff it pal ;)
Prove she does.

Forum List

Back