RePuBliKlan Plan To Smear Mueller Under Investigation

There is strong stinking odor of RePuBliKlan Desparation as reports of the F.B.I. being called in to investigate claims of Women being paid off in a campaign to smear Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller and his investigation in Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Campaign.

Special Counsel Refers Scheme Targeting Mueller to FBI - The Atlantic.

Special Counsel Alerts FBI Of Scheme To Pay Women To Accuse Mueller Of Sexual Assault.

There is no evidence to suggest the claims by these Women are in any way true.

But never let be said that the lying RePuBliKlans ever let the truth get in the way of their fucking lies.

So the woman making the accusation is a scheming Republican??

The woman who has a corroborating witness, a time and a place is scheming Republican??

Sucks to be you.
i thought we had to believe women. all women. support survivors and all.

lord i can't keep up.

I do believe her. She said she was paid to lie about having sex with Mueller...what's not to believe.

A company that appears to be run by a pro-Trump conspiracy theorist offered to pay women to make false claims against special counsel Robert Mueller in the days leading up the midterm elections—and the special counsel's office has referred the plot to the FBI for further investigation. “When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the Special Counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation,” the spokesman, Peter Carr, told me in an email on Tuesday.

Fucking Republicans

Mueller is crooked as Hell and incompetent.

Here is THE PROOF.

He refuses to investigate FISA abuse where The Obama Administration purchased Russian Propaganda, filed false affidavits and illegally spied on President Trump.

He also refuses to investigate how Clinton and Obama and The DNC laundered money through COIE lawfirm and Fusion GPS to aquire the Russian Propaganda from Putin.

The DNC actively recruited Russia to interfere in the 2016 election and Mueller sweeps it under the rug, just like Comey swept Clinton's crimes under the rug.

There is strong stinking odor of RePuBliKlan Desparation as reports of the F.B.I. being called in to investigate claims of Women being paid off in a campaign to smear Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller and his investigation in Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Campaign.

Special Counsel Alerts FBI Of Scheme To Pay Women To Accuse Mueller Of Sexual Assault.

But never let be said that the lying RePuBliKlans ever let the truth get in the way of their fucking lies.

So the woman making the accusation is a scheming Republican??

The woman who has a corroborating witness, a time and a place is scheming Republican??

Sucks to be you.
i thought we had to believe women. all women. support survivors and all.

lord i can't keep up.

I do believe her. She said she was paid to lie about having sex with Mueller...what's not to believe.

Yea according to her it wasn't sex , she just gave him a blow job.

Don't take it so hard. Counsel for the defense is obligated in the best interests of the defendants to discredit and refute criminal charges in court, to the best of ability.

RePuBliKlan Plan To Smear Mueller Under Investigation

This is the lead story on MSNBC's Ari Melber - on right now. FBI investigating the Republican plot to falsely smear Mueller.

Wait how can Mueller make a referral to the FBI to investigate accusations against him?

Either way I recall when TRUMP asked Comey to investigate the pee-pee accusations against him Comey respond saying he “wouldn’t want to create a narrative that we were investigating him” and that “it is very difficult to disprove a lie.”

Mueller is coming up empty, like your head.

Wait how can Mueller make a referral to the FBI to investigate accusations against him?

Either way I recall when TRUMP asked Comey to investigate the pee-pee accusations against him Comey respond saying he “wouldn’t want to create a narrative that we were investigating him” and that “it is very difficult to disprove a lie.”

Who said Mueller made the referral?

That's how the deep state works. Cherry picks!

Who said Mueller made the referral?

It was in the 1st paragraph of the 1st link in the OP.

That's how the deep state works. Cherry picks!
Muh deep state!

You conservitards need to take notice! This is what a real smear campaign looks like.

That sounds like something Democrats would do/

LMAO, seriously.....if they said it, it happened. You guys proved that with Kavanaugh didn't you?

Forum List

Back