RePuBliKlan Plan To Smear Mueller Under Investigation

You conservitards need to take notice! This is what a real smear campaign looks like.
We've already seen more than enough leftwing smear campaigns, thank you.
Lol, no. You have not. This thing happening to Mueller is how a fake smear campaign looks. Notice he referred it directly to the FBI for investigation instead of declaring there was no need or otherwise avoiding it.

Before the allegations were made people were already coming forward about being offered payment to lie about them.
So he's using the FBI to persecute the women who just want to tell their stories.

They need to be believed!
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

You guys are gonna force that to be my catch-phrase.

Mueller's a rapist, women don't lie.

You conservitards need to take notice! This is what a real smear campaign looks like.
We saw what it was really like with Kavanaugh. A bunch of unsubstantiated accusations and nuts like you claiming he was guilty without any evidence.

That said, I side with Mueller’s innocence.

Lol, no. You have not. This thing happening to Mueller is how a fake smear campaign looks. Notice he referred it directly to the FBI for investigation instead of declaring there was no need or otherwise avoiding it.

Before the allegations were made people were already coming forward about being offered payment to lie about them.
So he's using the FBI to persecute the women who just want to tell their stories.

images (9).jpeg

“There is no evidence to suggest the claims by these Women are in any way true.”

Of course there isn’t.

But most on the reprehensible right don’t care about the facts or the truth – they continue to propagate their desperate, ridiculous lies for some perceived partisan gain.

Should we have an FBI investigation to find out for sure? If Kavanaugh gets to have one on ridiculous accusations shouldn’t Mueller have the same privilege?

View attachment 225790

He's guilty. You guys made the rules.

I believe the two women in this case. Do you? Do you believe that Mueller raped some woman in NYC on 2 August 2010 like the Gateway Pundit claims?

We saw what it was really like with Kavanaugh. A bunch of unsubstantiated accusations and nuts like you claiming he was guilty without any evidence.

View attachment 225791

So Mueller wants an investigation? After all he is a rapist.
Damnit, I can't seem to find my megafacepalm gif.

View attachment 225790

So....do you believe those two women or not?

View attachment 225791

Imagine that, he wants one of his best friends (Rosenstein) to investigate him.

View attachment 225791

And when did he rape someone?

View attachment 225790

According to you Kavanaugh was guilty. Mueller is a rapist.

View attachment 225791

You can be a good citizen and help out. Tell us all when Mueller raped some woman.

View attachment 225790

According to you Kavanaugh was guilty. Mueller is a rapist.
Ok, I hear you....but I'm asking if you believe those two women or not? Yes or no? BTW, these two women have names...Jennifer Taub and Lorraine Parsons.

View attachment 225791

You can be a good citizen and help out. Tell us all when Mueller raped some woman.

So you DON'T believe the women? Only LEFTY women tell the truth, is that it?

View attachment 225790

exactly who needs due process

Wait how can Mueller make a referral to the FBI to investigate accusations against him?

Either way I recall when TRUMP asked Comey to investigate the pee-pee accusations against him Comey respond saying he “wouldn’t want to create a narrative that we were investigating him” and that “it is very difficult to disprove a lie.”

Who said Mueller made the referral?

It was in the 1st paragraph of the 1st link in the OP.

Mueller had no choice but to refer these women to the FBI after they were contacted by Republican operatives seeking sexual dirt to smear Mueller.

The Justice Department asked the FBI to investigate false claims against the special counsel, but that’s just the beginning. This is real fake news.

It’s hoaxes all the way down in what appears to be an effort to discredit special counsel Robert Mueller with fabricated claims of sexual misconduct.

Several media outlets, including HuffPost, received emails earlier this month from a woman claiming she was offered money to spread fake accusations about Mueller. In her email, the woman said she worked as a paralegal at a law firm called Pillsbury, Madison & Sutro in the early 1970s. Mueller worked at the firm after he finished law school.

The Atlantic was the first outlet to write about the email on Tuesday afternoon, reporting that the special counsel’s office had referred the allegations to the FBI.

HOAX SMEAR TARGETS MUELLER

So you DON'T believe the women? Only LEFTY women tell the truth, is that it?

Oh I believe these women. Do you?

THEY are saying that right wing operatives offered them money to LIE about Mueller

Forum List

Back