RePuBliKlan Plan To Smear Mueller Under Investigation

How is it freaking possible for the republican party to smear Mueller when the criminal conspiracy in the mainstream media is on board with the democrat klan members?

How is it freaking possible for the republican party to smear Mueller when the criminal conspiracy in the mainstream media is on board with the democrat klan members?
Try to make sense, sweetie. Really try.

Republican desperation to pay women to make false claims against Mueller.

You conservitards need to take notice! This is what a real smear campaign looks like.
We saw what it was really like with Kavanaugh. A bunch of unsubstantiated accusations and nuts like you claiming he was guilty without any evidence.

That said, I side with Mueller’s innocence.
View attachment 225791

So Mueller wants an investigation? After all he is a rapist.
And when did he rape someone?
All through and after Kavanaugh’s appointment Creepitus claimed Kavanaugh was a rapist, payback is a bitch, isn’t?

My opinion in reality is let it play out. No one is guilty until proven so.

There is no "payback " stupid.

These TWO women are NOT accusing Mueller
'
They're accusing Republican asshole operatives of trying to PAY them to LIE about Mueller

Still believe em?

I do

There no end of irony on this. 45 is a serial adulterer. He grabs Women by their Pussy, wants to bang his daughter and pervs out on 10-Year Girls and some idiot ConJob thought up this POS idea in order to discredit Mueller.

RePuBliKlans have no problem with Orange Shit Gibbon banging Playboy Models and Adult Film Star and lying about. But hot shit one brain dead followers thought this was good idea.

So much this October Surprise.

God you people are dumb....I mean for real you people are really....really dumb

Rachel Maddow just did a hilarious segment on this Republican con job that has been thoroughly debunked.

since when have RW's resorted to anything but smear campaigns ?

dragging people down to their level is their forte' ..
goebbels.png

Wait...so REPUBLICANS pay a woman to lie about Mueller...get CAUGHT at it...and that reflects on DEMS?

Welcome to the Twilight Zone

It sounds like the NaziCon Gateway Pundit is going to try milking this hoax for a couple more days. MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell is getting ready to do a segment on this.

Wow! Not only Mueller is a grasping for straws over a hoax kind of guy. But he could possibly be a complete creep!

mueller%20face1.jpg

Doesn't it make sense now Trump hasn't replaced him yet? All of the truth will eventually come out on it's own to definitely replace Mueller!

It sounds like the NaziCon Gateway Pundit is going to try milking this hoax for a couple more days. MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell is getting ready to do a segment on this.
How ironic. You aren't believing the women now? Shame shame shame.... which proves Trump's point.

How ironic. You aren't believing the women now? Shame shame shame.... which proves Trump's point.

Duh, yes I'm believing them - because they said it NEVER happened. Some said they don't even know Mueller.

Duh, yes I'm believing them - because they said it NEVER happened. Some said they don't even know Mueller.

Now you flip flop into "believing them". No surprise there.

Okay, so you're obviously just trolling. I will now place you on permanent ignore. Bye...

Okay, so you're obviously just trolling. I will now place you on permanent ignore. Bye...

Way to deflect and project per usual by the everyday Trump hater.

I'll just leave this here since your picture is a desperate gaslight....
170614-bernie-sanders-condemns-shooter-feature.jpg

Deflect from what?

The fact that Republicans tried to PAY women to lie about Mueller?

They should probably start by looking at Mueller's high school year book and behavior in college. Has he ever been known to drink alcohol? Did he attend any kind of college parties. Did he ever get into a fight in college? All these areas need scrutiny.

Forum List

Back