RePuBliKlan Plan To Smear Mueller Under Investigation

He has sent the FBI after those women and they have been intimidated and are coming up with “somebody paid us to say it”

He has sent the FBI after those women and they have been intimidated and are coming up with “somebody paid us to say it”
Bullshit.

"Those women" reported the REPUBLICAN who tried to bribe them into lying about Mueller.

Stop lying and hoping to get away with it.

You're as bad as the Republican operatives who are likely looking at jail time

Wait how can Mueller make a referral to the FBI to investigate accusations against him?

Either way I recall when TRUMP asked Comey to investigate the pee-pee accusations against him Comey respond saying he “wouldn’t want to create a narrative that we were investigating him” and that “it is very difficult to disprove a lie.”

Who said Mueller made the referral?

It was in the 1st paragraph of the 1st link in the OP.

Mueller had no choice but to refer these women to the FBI after they were contacted by Republican operatives seeking sexual dirt to smear Mueller.

The Justice Department asked the FBI to investigate false claims against the special counsel, but that’s just the beginning. This is real fake news.

It’s hoaxes all the way down in what appears to be an effort to discredit special counsel Robert Mueller with fabricated claims of sexual misconduct.

Several media outlets, including HuffPost, received emails earlier this month from a woman claiming she was offered money to spread fake accusations about Mueller. In her email, the woman said she worked as a paralegal at a law firm called Pillsbury, Madison & Sutro in the early 1970s. Mueller worked at the firm after he finished law school.

The Atlantic was the first outlet to write about the email on Tuesday afternoon, reporting that the special counsel’s office had referred the allegations to the FBI.

HOAX SMEAR TARGETS MUELLER
How dare you disparage the reputations of these good women! The need to be believed, not interrogated!

You conservitards need to take notice! This is what a real smear campaign looks like.
We saw what it was really like with Kavanaugh. A bunch of unsubstantiated accusations and nuts like you claiming he was guilty without any evidence.

That said, I side with Mueller’s innocence.
View attachment 225791

So Mueller wants an investigation? After all he is a rapist.
And when did he rape someone?
All through and after Kavanaugh’s appointment Creepitus claimed Kavanaugh was a rapist, payback is a bitch, isn’t?

My opinion in reality is let it play out. No one is guilty until proven so.
If he was innocent he would have wanted a real investigation to clear his name.

Only guilty people run.

Wait how can Mueller make a referral to the FBI to investigate accusations against him?

Either way I recall when TRUMP asked Comey to investigate the pee-pee accusations against him Comey respond saying he “wouldn’t want to create a narrative that we were investigating him” and that “it is very difficult to disprove a lie.”

Who said Mueller made the referral?

It was in the 1st paragraph of the 1st link in the OP.

Mueller had no choice but to refer these women to the FBI after they were contacted by Republican operatives seeking sexual dirt to smear Mueller.

The Justice Department asked the FBI to investigate false claims against the special counsel, but that’s just the beginning. This is real fake news.

It’s hoaxes all the way down in what appears to be an effort to discredit special counsel Robert Mueller with fabricated claims of sexual misconduct.

Several media outlets, including HuffPost, received emails earlier this month from a woman claiming she was offered money to spread fake accusations about Mueller. In her email, the woman said she worked as a paralegal at a law firm called Pillsbury, Madison & Sutro in the early 1970s. Mueller worked at the firm after he finished law school.

The Atlantic was the first outlet to write about the email on Tuesday afternoon, reporting that the special counsel’s office had referred the allegations to the FBI.

HOAX SMEAR TARGETS MUELLER
How dare you disparage the reputations of these good women! The need to be believed, not interrogated!
Disparage?

I believe them completely.

Of course what they are saying is that a REPUBLICAN tried to bribe them to lie about Mueller.

Still believe them?

There is no evidence to suggest the claims by these Women are in any way true.

I thought we no longer had to bother with pesky nuisances like innocent until proven guilty, evidence and due process when it comes to women accusing men of sexual misconduct, after all don't women have a "right to be believed"? :confused:

If this does turn out to be fake news, it did have the unintended consequence of allowing the whole country to see how two faced dims are hypocritical liars and hold a double standard. Or maybe it was not unintended.

There is strong stinking odor of RePuBliKlan Desparation as reports of the F.B.I. being called in to investigate claims of Women being paid off in a campaign to smear Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller and his investigation in Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Campaign.

Special Counsel Refers Scheme Targeting Mueller to FBI - The Atlantic.

Special Counsel Alerts FBI Of Scheme To Pay Women To Accuse Mueller Of Sexual Assault.

But never let be said that the lying RePuBliKlans ever let the truth get in the way of their fucking lies.

The kid that did it has been busted. Is probably going to face charges for perpetrating a fraud. A lawyer that is involved can say goodbye to his license and could also face charges.

Memo to magamites:

You fuck with Mueller. You die.

No one can be believed at this point.

That's true but on the bright side there is one thing you can always believe in.

If a Republican Politician tells you one thing is true and a Democrat Politician tells you that the opposite is true.

It's an absolute certainty that they're both lying.

There is strong stinking odor of RePuBliKlan Desparation as reports of the F.B.I. being called in to investigate claims of Women being paid off in a campaign to smear Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller and his investigation in Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Campaign.

Special Counsel Alerts FBI Of Scheme To Pay Women To Accuse Mueller Of Sexual Assault.

But never let be said that the lying RePuBliKlans ever let the truth get in the way of their fucking lies.
/——-/ democRATs taught us the women always have to be believed just like the Kavanaugh accusers. What goes around comes around

lol So now Democrats don't trust women who claim they were raped.

The Women have reported that they were approached and offered money to lie..

So are trusting the women?

So the woman making the accusation is a scheming Republican??

The woman who has a corroborating witness, a time and a place is scheming Republican??

Sucks to be you.
i thought we had to believe women. all women. support survivors and all.

lord i can't keep up.
Try reading something other than the pundit. This story will unravel and as usual you will be in the wrong side of history. Lol some people are so fucking stupid

Forum List

Back