Repubs begin to speak out against trump foreign policy...

Please explain your constant bashing of the POTUS

Do you know who the President IS?

Have you been paying attention AT ALL?

Herr Lesh are you saying there has not been one action of the President that you agree with? Not one? Really?
Hey scumbag...I never said that.

He's a near total fuck up and I'd have to work real hard to find something he did or said that I agree with...but then why would I try that hard...ehh asshole?

Tell me...

Meanwhile Mexico fucks us blind

Explain...in detail

They send us, at minimum, 400,000 of their filthiest subhuman cockroaches every year. These disgusting pukes ruin every single community they inhabit and good Americans are forced to pay them to fuck them over. Pretty cool huh?
And "filthiest subhuman cockroaches" isnt racist?

Most of the illegal entries are visa overstays rather than illegal border crossings.
Since the great recession, more illegal immigrants have left the USA than entered.
07jvSjI.png

Herr Lesh are you saying there has not been one action of the President that you agree with? Not one? Really?

He's a near total fuck up and I'd have to work real hard to find something he did or said that I agree with...but then why would I try that hard...ehh asshole?

Tell me...

In order to show that you don’t have TDS and aren’t a biased troll. Take my advice, Herr Lesh, have an open mind.

Tell me...

Gee, guess that's why it was phased as a question....dumbass.

Interesting to see the folks who used to defend Bush's wars now all against them 'n stuff.

I wonder how that happened?

Well, at least some of the time, the difference is just that the accusations of the Left were so over the top crazy, that defending against those specific accusations were called for,

such as "we invaded for oil" or "Afghanistan was unprovoked", or such crazy shit.

It is completely reasonable to reject the far left spin on US policy of that time, and be ready to wind down the commitments now.
Bush did what he did, and the Bushies cheered him on.

USA! USA! USA!

And those of us who were against it were attacked daily for being unAmerican.

No spin changes that.

In order to show that you don’t have TDS and aren’t a biased troll. Take my advice, Herr Lesh, have an open mind.

Tell us what YOU have an open mind about, asshole.

A two state solution?

Definitely not. But I would vote for Tulsi Gabbard. Why would any rational person support another Islamist country where women are treated like cattle, gays are thrown off roofs as are non Muslims and people live under the evil Sharia Law?

Interesting to see the folks who used to defend Bush's wars now all against them 'n stuff.

Well, at least some of the time, the difference is just that the accusations of the Left were so over the top crazy, that defending against those specific accusations were called for,

such as "we invaded for oil" or "Afghanistan was unprovoked", or such crazy shit.

It is completely reasonable to reject the far left spin on US policy of that time, and be ready to wind down the commitments now.

USA! USA! USA!

No spin changes that.

That happened? I do not recall that at all.

You serious? Please link supporting sites....other than far right but case sites.

I have never heard the two accusations. Sounds like FOX talking points to me.....

I will do that when he explains his constant Twitter attacks on everyone and anyone who has an opinion that differs from his.

I will be happy to explain my criticism of trump when he shows his personal tax returns as every president since Nixon has done.

I will be happy to explain my criticism of trump when he stops blocking the House investigations of his corrupt regime.

I will happily explain my criticism of trump when he explains his love for thugs and dictator and why he continually tries to bring the murdering Putin back into the good graces of the world community after he attacked our election and after his aggression toward world Democracies.

It is your Great Leader's move. Lies will no longer be accepted....

You serious? Please link supporting sites....other than far right but case sites.

I have never heard the two accusations. Sounds like FOX talking points to me.....

I will do that when he explains his constant Twitter attacks on everyone and anyone who has an opinion that differs from his.

I will be happy to explain my criticism of trump when he shows his personal tax returns as every president since Nixon has done.

I will be happy to explain my criticism of trump when he stops blocking the House investigations of his corrupt regime.

I will happily explain my criticism of trump when he explains his love for thugs and dictator and why he continually tries to bring the murdering Putin back into the good graces of the world community after he attacked our election and after his aggression toward world Democracies.

It is your Great Leader's move. Lies will no longer be accepted....

1. Twitter won him the election. That is how he battles.
  2. He should show them just to shut people up. Not sure what you want to see in them.
  3. Mueller Report?
  4. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

USA! USA! USA!

No spin changes that.

There were valid reasons for being against the invasion of Iraq.

There were also fools saying shit like "the war was for oil" or "the war was unprovoked".

Remembering that, is not spin.

Forum List

Back