repubs flabbergasted by RNC response to trump's dinner with racist

Racist at this point is a word without substance. It's just a mean word that simps hurl at people when they are otherwise bankrupt of thoughts and ideas.

Exactly. I don't consider myself a "racist", but I do like using a a few off-color remarks to piss off lily-white liberals. Personally, I don't give a crap what color someone it. It's their leftist political affiliation than makes them a scumbag in my book. I have no problem with Black conservatives and feel they're just as equal as I am. But if you're a Black Marxist, liberal progressive, or Democrat, you're every bit as much of a scumbag as your white counterpart.

Last edited:
Exactly. I don't consider myself a "racist", but I do like using a a few off-color remarks to piss off lily-white liberals. Personally, I don't give a crap what color someone it. It's their leftist political affiliation than makes them a scumbag in my book. I have no problem with Black conservatives and feel they're just as equal as I am. But if you're a Black Marxist, liberal progressive, or Democrat, you're every bit as much of a scumbag as your white counterpart.
Wow, you are very quick to reamin current with avatar pics. LOL

Go wash you white sheet.

Unless you show colors in public...which so many repubs and MAGA do. Systematic Racism is still an issue...even if desantis thinks it isn't.
Okay so guilty by association is your game. Then Biden has to be the biggest racist. He raised a son that says the n word. Like it's no big deal. So you're also a racist, move along now.

It's the "current thing." I usually hate the current thing but I just had to glom onto that one. :laughing0301:
Not to go off topic, but real quickly - Are we really sure that is a legit photo and some did not photoshop it without the person's approval? It's just insane if he actually posed for a photo like that.

Gaslighting to excuse your deplorable behavior.

Well....I guess a MAGA is chairing the RNC. Don't expect her to speak a critical word.

Well....I guess a MAGA is chairing the RNC. Don't expect her to speak a critical word.
Despite their poor showing in the 2022 Mid-terms, the GOP establishment remains terrified of trump's influence over his trump Nazis.

Few will dare criticize his open racism, bigotry, etc. No Republican could, after all, the Republican Party has, for the past five decades, nurtured the many hatreds in their voter base, hatreds trump exploited in 2016.

The GOP spent those decades convincing their conservative Christian base that their racism, misogyny, xenophobia, homophobia, religious intolerance, bigotry, etc. were their God given virtues. So, condemning the very characteristics (character flaws) cultivated for decades would be hypocrisy of the highest order.

Despite their poor showing in the 2022 Mid-terms, the GOP establishment remains terrified of trump's influence over his trump Nazis.

Few will dare criticize his open racism, bigotry, etc. No Republican could, after all, the Republican Party has, for the past five decades, nurtured the many hatreds in their voter base, hatreds trump exploited in 2016.

The GOP spent those decades convincing their conservative Christian base that their racism, misogyny, xenophobia, homophobia, religious intolerance, bigotry, etc. were their God given virtues. So, condemning the very characteristics (character flaws) cultivated for decades would be hypocrisy of the highest order.

Jesus fucking christ you're a moron

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back