repubs flabbergasted by RNC response to trump's dinner with racist

Exactly. I don't consider myself a "racist", but I do like using a a few off-color remarks to piss off lily-white liberals. Personally, I don't give a crap what color someone it. It's their leftist political affiliation than makes them a scumbag in my book. I have no problem with Black conservatives and feel they're just as equal as I am. But if you're a Black Marxist, liberal progressive, or Democrat, you're every bit as much of a scumbag as your white counterpart.
Being called a racist in 2022 is a watered. Down term. Everyone uses it in even in contexts where it does not apply. Racism is when you believe that by a person’s color or ethnicity they are inferior to you. That’s it. When you call out the piss poor performance of urban cities run by Democrats or oppose taxpayer-funded reparations,,that’s not racism. Also, climate change is not nor cannot be racist.

Down with globo homo inc uni party
Down with the union

sjjsjsjjdmdmdmd.jpeg

xjdjjdjdndnnnxnnd.jpeg

There’s actually nobody afraid of that happening. You’re just in a cult.

The best part of waking up, is…

..realizing how the globalist cabal created a virus in a lab with the help Anthony Fauci in order to steal an election through mail in ballots and drop boxes so that they could destroy America from within and work towards a one world authoritarian government.

Big deal. Trump invites people, and as a courtesy allows them to bring a guest. Trump is not responsible for who those invited people bring with them as guests.

Guilt by third party association is all you have. Very weak. You are approaching TDS affliction territory
Excuse making 101.

The repubs are cowards for not calling out an arrogant display of white supremacy.

Overused commie strategies are all you have to work with. :laughing0301:

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

The best part of waking up, is…

..realizing how the globalist cabal created a virus in a lab with the help Anthony Fauci in order to steal an election through mail in ballots and drop boxes so that they could destroy America from within and work towards a one world authoritarian government.

tenor.gif

yeah…West hates black folks…guess that’s the line the Demaklan is pushing on ya.
No, I am just following Koonye's words. Do you think black folks had a choice on whether to be slaves or not? “When you hear about slavery for 400 years. For 400 years? That sound like a choice,” he claimed. Kind of sounds like Uncle Ben saying that slaves were immigrants.
Candace_Owens_Kanye_West.jpg

How many of these Tshirts do you have?

No, I am just following Koonye's words. Do you think black folks had a choice on whether to be slaves or not? “When you hear about slavery for 400 years. For 400 years? That sound like a choice,” he claimed. Kind of sounds like Uncle Ben saying that slaves were immigrants.
Candace_Owens_Kanye_West.jpg

How many of these Tshirts do you have?
i don’t have one, but see nothing wrong with it

It’s well known fact that africans were a large part of the slave trade, they kidnap their own and took part.

obviously the people kidnapped had no choice….but today, people don’t have one…and sadly folks like yourself chose a life of slavery to the demklan party

i don’t have one, but see nothing wrong with it

It’s well known fact that africans were a large part of the slave trade, they kidnap their own and took part.

obviously the people kidnapped had no choice….but today, people don’t have one…and sadly folks like yourself chose a life of slavery to the demklan party.
Is it a well know fact or is that what those who write the history told us. Of course you don't see anything wrong with, because you are a boot licker just like Koonye and Coondace. Hmm, how do I chose a life of slavery to the Democrat party? I don't defend the Democrat Party and Democrats like you do Republiklans, the party that fights against anything that helps black folks.

Is it a well know fact or is that what those who write the history told us. Of course you don't see anything wrong with, because you are a boot licker just like Koonye and Coondace. Hmm, how do I chose a life of slavery to the Democrat party? I don't defend the Democrat Party and Democrats like you do Republiklans, the party that fights against anything that helps black folks.
one day you’ll. be free! i am praying for you

i’ll keep praying for you…one day you’ll get out of the party of old white people…
See I am not in either party, you are the one defending the racist Grand Old Party. Are there more young folks in the Democrat Party or the Grand Old Party?

See I am not in either party, you are the one defending the racist Grand Old Party. Are there more young folks in the Democrat Party or the Grand Old Party?
haha sure you aren’t

i have no idea the age breakdown….i wouldn’t be surprised if more young people are in the demaklan party…which is actually older then the GoP. A lot of young people lack life experience, and thus are uninformed and unwise

Forum List

Back