repubs flabbergasted by RNC response to trump's dinner with racist

Well....I guess a MAGA is chairing the RNC. Don't expect her to speak a critical word.
Trump and Ye basically insulted each other and Trump said it was a worthless meeting. We’re supposed to be upset about that?

Well....I guess a MAGA is chairing the RNC. Don't expect her to speak a critical word.
I am flabbergasted that Potatohead released an international arms dealer terrorists in exchange for a lowlife American hating queer pothead.

haha sure you aren’t

i have no idea the age breakdown….i wouldn’t be surprised if more young people are in the demaklan party…which is actually older then the GoP. A lot of young people lack life experience, and thus are uninformed and unwise
Right, but you consider yourself to be wise and informed. That's laughable at best, you don't have a clue what is happening, The Grand Old Party is nothing but the racict old party. You have been bowing down to white men so long, you will believe anything they tell you. It's sad sista, really sad.

Right, but you consider yourself to be wise and informed. That's laughable at best, you don't have a clue what is happening, The Grand Old Party is nothing but the racict old party. You have been bowing down to white men so long, you will believe anything they tell you. It's sad sista, really sad.
th GOP literally was created as the party to end slavery…your demklan has lied to you

th GOP literally was created as the party to end slavery…your demklan has lied to you
Actually, it was the Party to stop slavery from growing into the western territories (Free Soilers). At the time of its founding, total emancipation was a bridge too far.

Being called a racist in 2022 is a watered. Down term. Everyone uses it in even in contexts where it does not apply. Racism is when you believe that by a person’s color or ethnicity they are inferior to you. That’s it. When you call out the piss poor performance of urban cities run by Democrats or oppose taxpayer-funded reparations,,that’s not racism. Also, climate change is not nor cannot be racist.

Actually we have MAGAts on this forum who believe that a person's color or ethnicity makes them inferior.

Who says fuentes is a racist?

That was in the 1800s, that GOP Party has changed to the mindset of the Klan and we see it in their policies.
haha nope the klan is/was the dem party brownshirts…they literally anti-gop

nothing has changed about the parties…your demklan is still the party of oppression and anti-Constitution

being at a dinner that joey xiden is at? well we all make mistakes
Guess there really isn't anything to say to defend your hero breaking bread with racist, is it?

Donald Trump repeatedly refused to disavow the outspoken antisemite and white supremacist Nick Fuentes after they spoke over dinner at his Mar-a-Lago resort.

haha nope the klan is/was the dem party brownshirts…they literally anti-gop

nothing has changed about the parties…your demklan is still the party of oppression and anti-Constitution.
Today's GOP has the mindset of the sheet wearers and we see it through how they vote in Congress and the Senate.

History of the 2 parties proves you wrong, in the last 60yrs the GOP has proven exactly who they are when it comes to people of color.

Guess there really isn't anything to say to defend your hero breaking bread with racist, is it?

Donald Trump repeatedly refused to disavow the outspoken antisemite and white supremacist Nick Fuentes after they spoke over dinner at his Mar-a-Lago resort.
i couldn’t defend trump having dinner with xiden

Today's GOP has the mindset of the sheet wearers and we see it through how they vote in Congress and the Senate.

History of the 2 parties proves you wrong, in the last 60yrs the GOP has proven exactly who they are when it comes to people of color.
yeah civil rights, and all…remind me what your party was doing to those civil rights bills?

history is clear…that’s why you have to try and rewrite it

Forum List

Back