repubs flabbergasted by RNC response to trump's dinner with racist

That was in the 1800s, that GOP Party has changed to the mindset of the Klan and we see it in their policies.
The young generation is not buying what the GOP is selling. The young people that will be able to vote in 2024 will bury the GOP. The repub party looks backwards with respect for revenge and retribution. That is a losing agenda.

yeah civil rights, and all…remind me what your party was doing to those civil rights bills?

history is clear…that’s why you have to try and rewrite it

My party? More Democrats voted for those bills than Republicans. Do I need to post the numbers, again.

Well....I guess a MAGA is chairing the RNC. Don't expect her to speak a critical word.

Jill has dinner with a racist every night.

Well....I guess a MAGA is chairing the RNC. Don't expect her to speak a critical word.
We're still waiting for Democrats to denounce discrimination against white men.

Actually we have MAGAts on this forum who believe that a person's color or ethnicity makes them inferior.
I’m not arguing that and I’m definitely not defending them. What am arguing is that the term racist is applied in very broad terms these days. It’s used as a defense shield as well as an offensive tactic. Hell, I’ve even been called a white supremacist on this board which is laughable given that I am Mediterranean, my wife and sons are Mexican, I have relatives and in-laws who are Black and Jewish. I’m not exactly grand wizard material despite my conservative views.

How do you feel about xiden releasing pootins beast and how many Ukrainian victims will he rack up?

You supposedly care about Ukraine so I would assume you are disappointed.

Forum List

Back