Repub's voted to release Nune's memo--FISA warrants--Carter Page--what it is really about.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Republican house intelligence committee members lead by Devin Nunes who was forced to recuse himself from this committee last summer, apparently convinced all Republican members to vote today to release a "Republican Memo" thought to be about FISA warrants and malfeasance by the DOJ & FBI regarding the Russian investigation. Democrats asked that this information be reviewed first by the FBI--so as not to release classified information--Republicans voted NO on that. The Assistant Attorney General told the committee not to release anything until they reviewed in first. Apparently that warning was ignored.
In letter, DOJ tells Devin Nunes releasing memo would be "extraordinarily reckless" - CBS News

This FISA warrant issue stems from Carter Page,--who the justice department has had under surveillance since 2013, and they have renewed the FISA warrant every 90 days. He actually is a Russian agent that was working on the Trump campaign as a foreign policy adviser, being converted by a Russian banker out of New York city back in 2013--and was actually giving the Russians energy information.

The businessman, Carter Page, met with one of three Russians who were eventually charged with being undeclared officers with Russia’s foreign intelligence service, known as the S.V.R. The F.B.I. interviewed Mr. Page in 2013 as part of an investigation into the spy ring, but decided that he had not known the man was a spy, and the bureau never accused Mr. Page of wrongdoing.

The court documents say that Mr. Page, who founded an investment company in New York called Global Energy Capital, provided documents about the energy business to one of the Russians, Victor Podobnyy, thinking he was a businessman who could help with brokering deals in Russia.

In fact, Mr. Podobnyy was an S.V.R. officer posing as an attaché at the Russian mission to the United Nations.
Russian Spies Tried to Recruit Carter Page Before He Advised Trump

carter-page.jpg

Carter Page--Trump's foreign policy adviser under a FISA warrant since 2013.

Then of course Carter Page has continually denied publicy that he met with any Russians, and that his trip to Moscow during the campaign was to just give a speech at a University there.
UNDER OATH--Carter Page's testimony suddenly changed.

Page served as a foreign-policy advisor to Donald Trump's 2016 Presidential campaign. In September 2016, U.S. intelligence officials investigated alleged contacts between Page and Russian officials subject to U.S. sanctions, including Igor Sechin.[4] After news reports began to appear describing Page's links to Russia and Putin's government, Page stepped down from his role in the Trump campaign. Page served as a foreign-policy advisor to Donald Trump's 2016 Presidential campaign. In January 2017, Page's name appeared repeatedly in a leaked contract intelligence dossier containing unsubstantiated allegations of close interactions between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. In October 2017, Page said he would not cooperate with requests to appear before the Intelligence Committee and would assert his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.[31] He said this was because they were requesting documents dating back to 2010, and he did not want to be caught in a "perjury trap." He expressed the wish to testify before the committee in an open setting. On November 2, 2017, Page tstified to the U.S. House Intelligence Committee that he had informed Jeff Sessions, Corey Lewandowski, Hope Hicks and other Trump campaign officials that he was traveling to Russia to give a speech in July 2016.[33][34][35] Page testified that he had met with Russian government officials during this trip and had sent a post-meeting report via email to members of the Trump campaign.[36] He also indicated that campaign co-chairman Sam Clovis had asked him to sign a non-disclosure agreement about his trip
Carter Page - Wikipedia

Why is this important NOW. It is believed that by releasing this memo, the next person to be fired or pushed out will be Rod Rosenstein, Deputy Attorney General who is in charge of the Russian investigation--who can fire Mueller, but has stated there is no reason to fire Mueller, and Rosenstein is the last person to extend the FISA WARRANT on Carter Page.

1200px-Rod_Rosenstein_official_portrait.jpg

Rod Rosenstein Deputy Attorney General may be the real target here.

Trump is determined to remove anyone that knows too much. But it's really a stupid maneuver--because once you piss off the FBI & the DOJ--they just LEAK information. None of this will stop them from testifying.

And let's face it--Trump is really not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Last edited:
I did not read your typically insane post oreo, but noticed the pic of Swamp Rat Rosenstein. Yes, from what I understand about the facts, he will resign in disgrace like fellow Swamp Rat McCabe and smash all his hard drives and bury them as he quietly awaits an arrest warrant for treason.

Poor little leftist snowflakes... I hope there's enough crayons and petting puppies to go around, because their party is imploding as we speak.

The Trump NaziCons are still under the mistaken impression that the dossier was the impetus for the FISA warrant on Carter Page. Rachel Maddow says former CIA Director John Brennan was the actual impetus for the FISA warrant on Page.

The Trump NaziCons are still under the mistaken impression that the dossier was the impetus for the FISA warrant on Carter Page. Rachel Maddow says former CIA Director John Brennan was the actual impetus for the FISA warrant on Page.
Sorry... bubble head... but at this point, lying won't help. The truth is coming out and if you had any sense at all, you'd try and save some face and not just look STUPID.

The little boy/girl whatever the fuck it is MADCOW is one of the biggest lying leftist hacks in the democrat propaganda cabal. You should know better than to listen to it's filthy bile.

Just give it a week, after it is released....all the lies told in the memo will be disproved and the Repubs in congress will probably have egg on their face again.... :rolleyes:

though they don't care, they are not out to fix the system, they are out to obfuscate and muddy the waters as much as possible for their god, (who's in deep trouble)....with his followers....who will easily believe the hyped up partisan story with no facts behind it.....

they could care less about the rest of the Americans who just want to know the truth.....

the R's MADE CERTAIN no one on the left would believe them....they handled this in such a reckless and partisan way, WHO WOULD OR COULD believe them other than BLIND Trumpsters? They want the divide.... :rolleyes:

Dem's are squealing like stuck pigs so you know this is going to be good. :party:

Exactly.

This memo is nothing more than a recap of all the classified info that they have.

Everything in that memo is backed up by 1,000's of pages of classified info.
That's what Wray went to the Capitol for on Sunday to see and review.

He didn't go there to read that memo, and he didn't. He was given access
to the vault that holds the classified info and got the facts on McCabe.
Then he met with him today and put him on the road.

Wray knew Andy was dead meat and he wasn't going to be dragged
down with him. The IG is gonna release his report in a week or two
and that ain't gonna go well for either Andy or Rod.

If the FISA warrant was issued based on false info and those seeking the
warrant knew the info wasn't true. They are in deep shit...PLUS, American
LE was using a warrant obtained illegally, to spy on American citizens.
SCOTUS will declare by an 8-0 vote (9-0 if they can wake Ginsburg and
safely transport her there) all evidence to be illegal and null and void.

They are all running for the hills right now and if The Donald moved to
challenge this entire fiasco before SCOTUS, they might end the entire
special counsel right now.

The Report is just the teaser. The classified info is the final blow for Mueller
and staff.

The dems fighting it know what's in that info, but there is really no crime
for misleading voters. Only if they don't vote for them again. But some of the
places these guys are from are dumber than the dems electorate, themselves.

They only want this fiasco to continue thru the 2018 elections, If they don't
then all of them are dead meat in November.

That's their fear, and it should be. They knew the Media would be on their
side, all they needed was to convinvce enough good Americans that the
election was shaddy and win back the House, at the minimum. They needed
a two-year independent probe. They're probably going to lose that and with
it 2018...2020...and maybe, all the way to 2028. By then SCOTUS will be
7-2 Conservative and then nobody is going to be able to get anything Liberal
pass them

I did not read your typically insane post oreo, but noticed the pic of Swamp Rat Rosenstein. Yes, from what I understand about the facts, he will resign in disgrace like fellow Swamp Rat McCabe and smash all his hard drives and bury them as he quietly awaits an arrest warrant for treason.

Of course you didn't read it, that's why you don't know jack shit--but you did confirm the intent-that they're going after Rosenstein.

Annoyed-Daffy-Duck-Quote-On-Stupid-People-Aliens.jpg

Don't forget about the IG report that will settle the R/D food fight regarding the DOJ & FBI. The IG knows the score and will be sure that the guilty are not only fired, but indicted. There are soooooo many unresolved scandals to address, here is only a quick listing:
IRS and Lois Lerner (target conservatives)
Fast and Furious
, one of Obama's earliest embarrassments, “Operation Fast and Furious,” designed to help the ATF dismantle drug cartels operating inside the United States and disrupt drug-trafficking routes. Instead, it put into the hands of criminals south of the border some 2,000 weapons, which have been used to kill hundreds of Mexicans and at least one American, U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry.
Clinton Server (serious mishandling of classified material, waived-off by the crooked FBI hacks, the real blackmail threat since Russia has those 33,000 missing emails)
Clinton Foundation (follow the money, $145m for selling US uranium to Russia)
UraniumOne (The real crime, not the Russia collusion hoax)

This should be a very interesting year after we get the second special counsel to investigate all the above scandals.....

Sorry... bubble head... but at this point, lying won't help. The truth is coming out and if you had any sense at all, you'd try and save some face and not just look STUPID.

The little boy/girl whatever the fuck it is MADCOW is one of the biggest lying leftist hacks in the democrat propaganda cabal. You should know better than to listen to it's filthy bile.

Rachel Maddow of MSNBC is also the top rated cable news program today. She's in the same time slot as Trump's top physco babble interpreter, Sean Hannity.

She is actually reporting the news, versus making it up, which your favorites on FOX NEWS have been great at doing lately--:badgrin:
Rachel Maddow crushes Fox News in August; CNN gaining fast

When the placement of cheese on cheeseburgers beats out 2 criminal Federal Grand Jury indictments and one guitly plea deal.

Even FOX NEWS journalists threatened to quit over this one.

For those of you who can read for 20 minutes STRAIGHT, and want to know how you have been manipulated into believing all other news sources are FAKE--and why you were guided to Donald Trump via living in a right wing media bubble for the last 2 decades--here is a great article for you. (This to insure, that you never--ever make the same mistake again.)
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

Last edited:
It's about the frantic attempts of the liberal losers here to glaze over the soon-to-be-exposed dishonesty and unethical behavior of Obama and the minions he installed in the DOJ. The swamp is being drained...all too slowly.

Imo Nunes's target is pretty much anything with DOJ attached. And yeah it's laughable to anyone who know anything about warrants that someone would bitch about Carter Page being tapped, followed, investigated, questioned, and generally thought to a Russian plant.

[QUOTE="asaratis, post: 19179449, member: 19762"]
It's about the frantic attempts of the liberal losers here to glaze over the soon-to-be-exposed dishonesty and unethical behavior of Obama and the minions he installed in the DOJ. The swamp is being drained...all too slowly.[/QUOTE]

Yeah right. First of all I am not a liberal. I was a lifelong Republican until you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican Party. I changed my party status to Independent and followed the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN & I have over 16K posts on this board to prove that.

Last edited:
It's about the frantic attempts of the liberal losers here to glaze over the soon-to-be-exposed dishonesty and unethical behavior of Obama and the minions he installed in the DOJ. The swamp is being drained...all too slowly.

Yeah right. First of all I am not a liberal. I was a lifelong Republican until you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican Party. I changed my party status to Independent and followed the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN & I have over 16K posts on this board to prove that.

I am neither Republican nor Democrat. Until now, I had not heard of Doug Elmets. I contend that anyone that opposes the exposure of corruption within the Obama DOJ holdovers via the releasing of the Nunes Memo and full investigations that will result from its release is supporting the liberal's attempts to sweep their dishonest, unlawful, indeed CRIMINAL activities under the rug.

Hey, oreo! If you go back into your post 15 and change the bold [ to a non-bold [ you will correct the improper appearance of the quotes. Just sayin'!

Last edited:

I am neither Republican nor Democrat. Until now, I had not heard of Doug Elmets. I contend that anyone that opposes the exposure of corruption within the Obama DOJ holdovers via the releasing of the Nunes Memo and full investigations that will result from its release is supporting the liberal's attempts to sweep their dishonest, unlawful, indeed CRIMINAL activities under the rug.[/QUOTE]

There is no corruption dumbass, it's just another right wing Republican dog and pony show that is going to backfire on Republicans.

In this nations history there has never been a President that was so naive, frankly STUPID enough to make enemies out of the 3 most powerful agencies in this country. The media, our intelligence agencies and the DOJ.

The more he call the media FAKE, the more they will write and report. The more he threatens, insults and fires intelligence agents (the FBI) the more he implicates himself into a cover-up and the deeper they will dig-- :dig:

The more he insults and threatens the DOJ with firings, or concocting stories to push them out the more they will LEAK. And they are going to bring him down.

nixon%2Btrump.jpeg

The Saturday Night Massacre: ‘Your commander in chief has given you an order’

I am neither Republican nor Democrat. Until now, I had not heard of Doug Elmets. I contend that anyone that opposes the exposure of corruption within the Obama DOJ holdovers via the releasing of the Nunes Memo and full investigations that will result from its release is supporting the liberal's attempts to sweep their dishonest, unlawful, indeed CRIMINAL activities under the rug.

There is no corruption dumbass, it's just another right wing Republican dog and pony show that is going to backfire on Republicans.

In this nations history there has never been a President that was so naive, frankly STUPID enough to make enemies out of the 3 most powerful agencies in this country. The media, our intelligence agencies and the DOJ.

The more he call the media FAKE, the more they will write and report. The more he threatens, insults and fires intelligence agents (the FBI) the more he implicates himself into a cover-up and the deeper they will dig-- :dig:

The more he insults and threatens the DOJ with firings, or concocting stories to push them out the more they will LEAK. And they are going to bring him down.

nixon%2Btrump.jpeg

Sorry, Charlie! It is you that resides in the dumbass category. President Trump questions the honesty of the fake news media and you interpret it as an attack on freedom of the press. President Trump attacks the honesty of the FBI leaders and you interpret it as an attack on all of the FBI agents. President Trump attacks DISHONESTY within these entities you mention and you interpret it as attacks on the entities. You are the dumbass here. You're getting good at applying the liberal spin to things done by President Trump.

President Trump did NOT say that "the news media is the enemy of the people" as was reported by many in the fake news media. He said that "the fake news media is the enemy of the people" as it TRULY IS. You're too dense to grasp the difference.

nixon%2Btrump.jpeg

The Saturday Night Massacre: ‘Your commander in chief has given you an order’[/QUOTE]
Hey, DUMMY! Change the bold [ to a non-bold bracket and you will fix your fucked up quote presentation!

That makes TWICE that I have pointed this out to your DUMB ASS!

nixon%2Btrump.jpeg

Sorry, Charlie! It is you that resides in the dumbass category. President Trump questions the honesty of the fake news media and you interpret it as an attack on freedom of the press. President Trump attacks the honesty of the FBI leaders and you interpret it as an attack on all of the FBI agents. President Trump attacks DISHONESTY within these entities you mention and you interpret it as attacks on the entities. You are the dumbass here. You're getting good at applying the liberal spin to things done by President Trump.

President Trump did NOT say that "the news media is the enemy of the people" as was reported by many in the news media. He said that "the fake news media is the enemy of the people" as it TRULY IS. You're too dense to grasp the difference.

You're no Independent--you're a dyed in the wool Republican Trump croni. And as they say--trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to teach algebra to a Chimpanzee.

foxnewscar2.jpg

Some links on this board that you've never paid attention to--just ignored.
Mueller already has collusion & obstruction of justice--he's going after this Trump russian mob now.
Do Russian oligarchs own Trump and his empire?
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.

For beginning news on the Russian investigation go to this link (ignore the error message)
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back