Repubs Winning In N Carolina

Who will win the two NC House seats today?

• Both the 3rd and 9th go to the GOP

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • The dems get one seat and the GOP one seat

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The dems take both seats meaning Trump may be in trouble if the dems are more motivated

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
This was an R+12 district in the last two presidential elections. Should have been a cakewalk for the GOP. At least they didn't try to steal it like last time because we all know who wingnuts whine about made up election fraud and then ignore it when a Republican does it. Hypocrites the lot of ya'.

McCreedy had a 2 year head start on Bishop and millions more in his war chest, he still LOST. LMAO Can't say you commies don't know how to waste money. Good job commies.

They both spent a lot of money and one of them had a president help get out the vote in the days before the election. This election in now way should have been news worthy.

Well if the commie news networks hadn't made such a big deal of them they probably wouldn't have been. But hey, they kept screaming they were going to be bellwether elections on Trump, so there ya go. They were wrong again.

Of course it’s a special election because the people of North Carolina are “special“.

I feel sorry for a state that has suffered over 150 years of conservative economic policies just because they’re all white.
The race traitor is strong in you. You should embrace your Whiteness!

What? And be a "white supremacist" and be shunned by everyone he knows? The horror!!!

:laughing0301:

Shit. I just realized that the state of North Carolina could have saved alot of money by just reading the results of the poll at the top of this thread, and going with it.

:26:

Of course it’s a special election because the people of North Carolina are “special“.

I feel sorry for a state that has suffered over 150 years of conservative economic policies just because they’re all white.

No such thing as a race traitor, asshole.

Racial apologist. Like they say, "To thine own self be true."

What? And be a "white supremacist" and be shunned by everyone he knows? The horror!!!

Takes one to know one I guess. LOL

Democrats have 6 or 7 states at risk in 2020, Republicans have 4, not good odds for Democrats, as they keep alienating legal voters. They will be relying heavily on criminal illegal aliens to win the White House and seats in Florida, California, New York, and Texas. Not much else worth discussing, and all of the Democratic candidates are deviants, traitors and hard core racists; they can't even count on 90% of the black vote or the 70% of hispanics they usually get with no effort.

[

Why would you think that? I don't consider myself a white supremacist, I'd gladly buy any black man or woman a beer if they believe the same things I do.

But I'm sure as hell not a white apologist.

[

Why would you think that? I don't consider myself a white supremacist, I'd gladly buy any black man or woman a beer if they believe the same things I do.

Agreed, I thought that comment was directed to the person you were responding to, was I mistaken?

North Carolina is such a disaster. They rolled back environmental regulations on how to cover and protect millions of pounds of pig poop and radioactive Coal ash.

They got hit last year by Florence. The entire state is like one giant contaminated cesspool. The drinking water is disgusting the whole state is filthy. And now Dorian hit them again? It’s just shit on shit.

And the white Republicans there put them in office to mastermind this contaminated mess because they can’t believe that other white people would do this stuff to them. Because they’re white too.

Well welcome to the GOP.

You can find the stories in every town in North Carolina. The water is contaminated with pig poop.

Hey Marshall residents: Don't drink the water

Awww, little TDSer be butthurt. :boo_hoo14: So he gotta dis a whole State. :boo_hoo14:

[

Agreed, I thought that comment was directed to the person you were responding to, was I mistaken?

I was being a smartass, it was sarcasm. Deanrd can't embrace his whiteness because then he will be shunned as a "racist" and a "white supremacist" by his liberal friends and family. That's how leftism works, you know.

They might even think he was a "Republican", a "Trump-supporter", an "NRA-lover", a "homophobe", a "misogynist", or a "Russian troll", all because he accepted his own whiteness. Deanrd even has to use the word "white" whenever he posts something about Trump or Republicans. Look three posts above and see what I mean: He uses the word "white" as a slur three times, yet he himself is white.

How disingenuous is that? Why doesn't he just come out and scream "I hate white people!!"?

Last edited:
North Carolina is such a disaster. They rolled back environmental regulations on how to cover and protect millions of pounds of pig poop and radioactive Coal ash.

They got hit last year by Florence. The entire state is like one giant contaminated cesspool. The drinking water is disgusting the whole state is filthy. And now Dorian hit them again? It’s just shit on shit.

And the white Republicans there put them in office to mastermind this contaminated mess because they can’t believe that other white people would do this stuff to them. Because they’re white too.

Well welcome to the GOP.

You can find the stories in every town in North Carolina. The water is contaminated with pig poop.

Hey Marshall residents: Don't drink the water

Anybody here know what this Clown Car passenger is babbling about? Has N.C.'s population been decimated by plagues and diseases, and I missed the news or something? Are all the pig farmers there white?

I couldn't make heads or tails out of that screed either. All I got was something about white radioactive pigs or something.

I'll have to find my liberal decoder ring to figure out the rest of it.

[

I was being a smartass, it was sarcasm. Deanrd can't embrace his whiteness because then he will be shunned as a "racist" and a "white supremacist" by his liberal friends and family. That's how leftism works, you know.

They might even think he was a "Republican", a "Trump-supporter", an "NRA-lover", a "homophobe", a "misogynist", or a "Russian troll", all because he accepted his own whiteness. Deanrd even has to use the word "white" whenever he posts something about Trump or Republicans. Look three posts above and see what I mean: He uses the word "white" as a slur three times, yet he himself is white.

How disingenuous is that? Why doesn't he just come out and scream "I hate white people!!"?

I figure he's just a mentally ill as the whitemagawhatever.

Forum List

Back