Repubs Winning In N Carolina

Who will win the two NC House seats today?

• Both the 3rd and 9th go to the GOP

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • The dems get one seat and the GOP one seat

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The dems take both seats meaning Trump may be in trouble if the dems are more motivated

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
This was an R+12 district in the last two presidential elections. Should have been a cakewalk for the GOP. At least they didn't try to steal it like last time because we all know who wingnuts whine about made up election fraud and then ignore it when a Republican does it. Hypocrites the lot of ya'.
They gained 3,000 votes from last year lol

That's not really that much. This was a heavily Republican district and the vote is running way behind past elections.

Stop it. Every time I hear someone says "But it was a heavily-Republican district....", I know they're only trying to validate their belief that "Trump-supporters are jumping off the Trump train by the thousands."

I don't know who keeps telling you that, but it is not correct. Someone is filling your head full of fuck, whether it CNN or MSNBC. They are lying to you, ok?

Figure it out.

The district has been won by a Repub in every election since 1962
Have you thought about the excuse you’ll be using when Trump wins re-election?
View attachment 278754

He'll find something from 60 years ago and try to make it relevant today.
He's a loser.

This was an R+12 district in the last two presidential elections. Should have been a cakewalk for the GOP. At least they didn't try to steal it like last time because we all know who wingnuts whine about made up election fraud and then ignore it when a Republican does it. Hypocrites the lot of ya'.

That's not really that much. This was a heavily Republican district and the vote is running way behind past elections.

Stop it. Every time I hear someone says "But it was a heavily-Republican district....", I know they're only trying to validate their belief that "Trump-supporters are jumping off the Trump train by the thousands."

I don't know who keeps telling you that, but it is not correct. Someone is filling your head full of fuck, whether it CNN or MSNBC. They are lying to you, ok?

Figure it out.

View attachment 278754

I do not need one, I fully expect he will. Makes no difference to me.

What the fuck are you talking about. The Repubs have won this district every election since 1963.

The Cook PVI for this district is Repub + 8.

Why are you so dishonest?

Why are you try8ing to cover up your boo boo? You Democrats kept claiming you won, and now you claim it's a 'red' district when you lost? Why are you being such a fraudster?

I did not make a mistake, you made a claim that was false and has been proven to be false.

A Repub has won the district every election since 1963.

The only question is, are you just stupid or dishonest. Or I guess it could be both

Oh, quit projecting in your stupid attempts at saving face here. You Democrats lose there because the minority voter there is still largely religious and moral people who even today don't want faggots in their kids' restrooms, not to mention mass criminal illegal immigration, scum like the Clintons in office, etc., bad enough to vote for just any tard your Party wants to run there, is all. lol @ ''R + 8'. 48% registered Democrats, and with 'Indies' it isn't a 'Red district', no matter how much Kool Aid you drink.

I have done nothing but present facts. It has gone to the Repub in every election since 1962...fact.

You keep claiming it is a majority Dem district but have never once back it up with anything more than a single blurb from CNN, hardly what one could count as evidence.

The Cook PVI gives it a R+8. Do you have anything to dispute that rating, other than "because I said so"?

https://www.cookpolitical.com/file/Arranged_by_State_District.pdf

View attachment 278736

I already linked to the real data for the district and state; your silly attempt at babbling about how it's 'gone Republican' is just idiocy; it's not a Red District, you Dems just can't get over losing the votes there is all. Already explained it to you why that is, so your playing 'I Touched You Last!!!' gimmick is still a big fail.

I went back to your links, and none of them broke down the district. you are full of crap.

If you add up the votes in 2016 presidential election for the counties that are fully in the district, the vote count was 109675 for Trump and 74057 for Hillary.

Figure it out.

View attachment 278754

He's a loser.
It’ll take time for some people to see how democrats have changed.

Figure it out.

View attachment 278754

Can you see how your party has changed in the past 10 years?

Figure it out.

View attachment 278754

He's a loser.

Today's Democrats are unelectable!

Americans prefer winners over losers; a basic American cultural axiom.

Figure it out.

View attachment 278754

He's a loser.

Today's Democrats are unelectable!

Americans prefer winners over losers; a basic American cultural axiom.
Democrats have gone nuts. The shit they're now pushing is insane.

Figure it out.

View attachment 278754

My party is the Libertarian party, and yes they have changed but not all that much.

Figure it out.

View attachment 278754

My party is the Libertarian party, and yes they have changed but not all that much.
Ahhh… that explains why you're comfortable with being a loser. :)

View attachment 278754

you have a very odd definition of a what a loser it.

I am very sorry that I do not worship your god sitting in the White House, but I never will no matter how much you beg.

Figure it out.

View attachment 278754

Your party is still pondering the question, "Why did the chicken cross the road?".

View attachment 278754

you have a very odd definition of a what a loser it.

I am very sorry that I do not worship your god sitting in the White House, but I never will no matter how much you beg.
My idea of being a loser is pushing the same ideas and policy on people who have rejected it.

Instead of learning what people want. you tards keep pushing the same BS.

Last edited:
View attachment 278754

Your party is still pondering the question, "Why did the chicken cross the road?".

our party does not care about the chicken, we leave that to the duopoly.

My idea of being a loser is pushing ideas and policy on a population that rejects it.

We do not push anything, we leave that up to you and your fellow sheep in the Dem pen.

Pushing it would go against the very nature of being a libertarian.

As for what the masses accept and reject, I do not live my life based upon what the masses like, but what my core values are. I will never sacrifice them just to be a part of the "in crowd" on a political forum.

My idea of being a loser is pushing ideas and policy on a population that rejects it.

We do not push anything, we leave that up to you and your fellow sheep in the Dem pen.

Pushing it would go against the very nature of being a libertarian.

As for what the masses accept and reject, I do not live my life based upon what the masses like, but what my core values are. I will never sacrifice them just to be a part of the "in crowd" on a political forum.
We can thank you, and the craziness of your party, for helping with the re-lection of Trump. :)

My day started with stopping the movement of a new Microscan, and ended with educating a nutty lib. I'm gonna call this a successful day. :)

Democrats lost elections yesterday, lose in the Supreme Court today. The bars are doing a brisk business.

Figure it out.

They didn't have the 24/7/365 "I HATE TRUMP!!" networks back in '62 either. Can you imagine everything he would have accomplished for this country, without the endless stream of propaganda and the obstructive Democrat "resistance" movement in Congress?

Maybe he would have had the time to fire his cabinet 10 times over.

Figure it out.

He had 2 years to prepare.. you can’t be serious,, he basically said he would support anything trump wanted ..

Forum List

Back