Repubs Winning In N Carolina

Who will win the two NC House seats today?

• Both the 3rd and 9th go to the GOP

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • The dems get one seat and the GOP one seat

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The dems take both seats meaning Trump may be in trouble if the dems are more motivated

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Bishop won in a heavily blue district. Sucks to be a parrot for the Dems these days; you have to surrender any credibility at all, and back sociopaths at every turn. And, Murphy did better than a 'squeaker'.

What are you talking about? This district has been red since 1963.

Do you ever check before you just parrot talk radio?

Do you ever post sober? It's the bluest district in N.C., and Democrats kept claiming they were winning,, not me. Why do you think that is?

What the fuck are you talking about. The Repubs have won this district every election since 1963.

The Cook PVI for this district is Repub + 8.

Why are you so dishonest?

Why are you try8ing to cover up your boo boo? You Democrats kept claiming you won, and now you claim it's a 'red' district when you lost? Why are you being such a fraudster?

I did not make a mistake, you made a claim that was false and has been proven to be false.

A Repub has won the district every election since 1963.

The only question is, are you just stupid or dishonest. Or I guess it could be both
Dems had a very real chance to snag the 9th district and send a message … they failed. Keep in mind they hold an 8-pt voter registration advantage there and ran a centrist who was a military vet. The big question is HTF did they lose?

Hint: the answer begins with a T, ends with a P, and has RUM in the middle.

Do you ever post sober? It's the bluest district in N.C., and Democrats kept claiming they were winning,, not me. Why do you think that is?

What the fuck are you talking about. The Repubs have won this district every election since 1963.

Why are you try8ing to cover up your boo boo? You Democrats kept claiming you won, and now you claim it's a 'red' district when you lost? Why are you being such a fraudster?

I did not make a mistake, you made a claim that was false and has been proven to be false.

The only question is, are you just stupid or dishonest. Or I guess it could be both
Dems had a very real chance to snag the 9th district and send a message … they failed. Keep in mind they hold an 8-pt voter registration advantage there and ran a centrist who was a military vet. The big question is HTF did they lose?

Indeed...how did they lose a district they have lost every election since 1962?

Just crazy

Just crazy
So you just can't explain how a heavily Dem district elected another Repub?

I'm disappointed, GG, but not surprised.

Just crazy

I have seen no evidence it is a heavily Dem district. The only data I have seen shows it has been Repub since 1963 and that in 2016 the Repub won by double digits.

Do you have some other data to share with us?

Just crazy

I have seen no evidence it is a heavily Dem district. The only data I have seen shows it has been Repub since 1963 and that in 2016 the Repub won by double digits.

Do you have some other data to share with us?

Maybe because it's not a heavily Dem district. It's R+8

I found that at CNNPolitics so yeah ... it's prolly fake news:

North Carolina special election: Democrats have a chance in a heavily Trump district - CNNPolitics
One advantage McCready may have is that Democrats maintain an 8-point voter registration advantage in the district.

And let there be little doubt: Trump's name may not be on the ballot, but a lot of this election is about him.

In the end the Repubs carried a "heavily Trump district" where Dems hold "an 8-point voter registration advantage." The question is how did Trump win such a district by 12 points in 2016?

I found that at CNNPolitics so yeah ... it's prolly fake news:

North Carolina special election: Democrats have a chance in a heavily Trump district - CNNPolitics
One advantage McCready may have is that Democrats maintain an 8-point voter registration advantage in the district.

And let there be little doubt: Trump's name may not be on the ballot, but a lot of this election is about him.

In the end the Repubs carried a "heavily Trump district" where Dems hold "an 8-point voter registration advantage." The question is how did Trump win such a district by 12 points in 2016?

Your question has been answered repeatedly. Stop trolling.

A major Dem narrative WAS that this election is a bellweather for the 2020 election.

How stupid can the Dems get?
Losers.....

48% registered democrats; add in 'independents', and it is not a majority Republican district, it's not a 'red district. It's just that Democrats are lunatics and can't get the turnouts they need, is all.

Bishop won in a heavily blue district. Sucks to be a parrot for the Dems these days; you have to surrender any credibility at all, and back sociopaths at every turn. And, Murphy did better than a 'squeaker'.

Oh, quit projecting in your stupid attempts at saving face here. You Democrats lose there because the minority voter there is still largely religious and moral people who even today don't want faggots in their kids' restrooms, not to mention mass criminal illegal immigration, scum like the Clintons in office, etc., bad enough to vote for just any tard your Party wants to run there, is all. lol @ ''R + 8'. 48% registered Democrats, and with 'Indies' it isn't a 'Red district', no matter how much Kool Aid you drink.

48% registered democrats; add in 'independents', and it is not a majority Republican district, it's not a 'red district. It's just that Democrats are lunatics and can't get the turnouts they need, is all.

They are such ultimate losers that next they will accuse Bishop of being a Russian asset.

Oh, quit projecting in your stupid attempts at saving face here. You Democrats lose there because the minority voter there is still largely religious and moral people who even today don't want faggots in their kids' restrooms, not to mention mass criminal illegal immigration, scum like the Clintons in office, etc., bad enough to vote for just any tard your Party wants to run there, is all. lol @ ''R + 8'. 48% registered Democrats, and with 'Indies' it isn't a 'Red district', no matter how much Kool Aid you drink.

I have done nothing but present facts. It has gone to the Repub in every election since 1962...fact.

You keep claiming it is a majority Dem district but have never once back it up with anything more than a single blurb from CNN, hardly what one could count as evidence.

The Cook PVI gives it a R+8. Do you have anything to dispute that rating, other than "because I said so"?

https://www.cookpolitical.com/file/Arranged_by_State_District.pdf

upload_2019-9-11_17-25-46.png

I have done nothing but present facts. It has gone to the Repub in every election since 1962...fact.

You keep claiming it is a majority Dem district but have never once back it up with anything more than a single blurb from CNN, hardly what one could count as evidence.

The Cook PVI gives it a R+8. Do you have anything to dispute that rating, other than "because I said so"?

View attachment 278736

I already linked to the real data for the district and state; your silly attempt at babbling about how it's 'gone Republican' is just idiocy; it's not a Red District, you Dems just can't get over losing the votes there is all. Already explained it to you why that is, so your playing 'I Touched You Last!!!' gimmick is still a big fail.

View attachment 278736

I already linked to the real data for the district and state; your silly attempt at babbling about how it's 'gone Republican' is just idiocy; it's not a Red District, you Dems just can't get over losing the votes there is all. Already explained it to you why that is, so your playing 'I Touched You Last!!!' gimmick is still a big fail.

I have seen no links but to a CNN article. I will go back and see if I missed it.

This was an R+12 district in the last two presidential elections. Should have been a cakewalk for the GOP. At least they didn't try to steal it like last time because we all know who wingnuts whine about made up election fraud and then ignore it when a Republican does it. Hypocrites the lot of ya'.
They gained 3,000 votes from last year lol

That's not really that much. This was a heavily Republican district and the vote is running way behind past elections.

Stop it. Every time I hear someone says "But it was a heavily-Republican district....", I know they're only trying to validate their belief that "Trump-supporters are jumping off the Trump train by the thousands."

I don't know who keeps telling you that, but it is not correct. Someone is filling your head full of fuck, whether it CNN or MSNBC. They are lying to you, ok?

Figure it out.

The district has been won by a Repub in every election since 1962

This was an R+12 district in the last two presidential elections. Should have been a cakewalk for the GOP. At least they didn't try to steal it like last time because we all know who wingnuts whine about made up election fraud and then ignore it when a Republican does it. Hypocrites the lot of ya'.

That's not really that much. This was a heavily Republican district and the vote is running way behind past elections.

Stop it. Every time I hear someone says "But it was a heavily-Republican district....", I know they're only trying to validate their belief that "Trump-supporters are jumping off the Trump train by the thousands."

I don't know who keeps telling you that, but it is not correct. Someone is filling your head full of fuck, whether it CNN or MSNBC. They are lying to you, ok?

Figure it out.

Have you thought about the excuse you’ll be using when Trump wins re-election?
upload_2019-9-11_19-44-22.gif

Figure it out.

They didn't have the 24/7/365 "I HATE TRUMP!!" networks back in '62 either. Can you imagine everything he would have accomplished for this country, without the endless stream of propaganda and the obstructive Democrat "resistance" movement in Congress?

Forum List

Back