Restauarant getting heat for "Black Olives Matter" shirt.

The only thing I like about olives is the oil. Even that burns at a lower temp than other oils.

Olive oil is a major staple in this house. I cook with it almost daily.
The taste is sour and doesnt go well with much. Maybe its an acquired taste which is code for "it really doesnt taste good but now I am used to it".

Oh, I totally disagree. I have bottles infused with some rosemary and garlic...marjoram and sage...paprika and cumin. So good!
OMG this thread's making me hungry!

White culture loves Black culture even though they can never get it right. Thats why they copy everything.

Of course, Mozart, Beethoven, Michelangelo, Paganini, Liszt, Isaac Newton, Mendeleev, Pavlov, Dickens, Shakespeare,
Leonardo di Vinci, Verdi, Archimedes, and thousands of others learned and shamelessly copied their arts and achievements from blacks who weren't smart enough to leave a written legacy and write their history.
All of them stole stuff from Black culture or were educated by the Moors. You europeans were on the way back to the caves from which you sprang from your neanderthal roots. Its funny to see how white people believe their own twisting of the facts. You monkeys were regressing after Africans first taught you civilization.

Thanks for the fake history lesson. Meanwhile, Africa is a third world continent.
Whites made up fake history. Thats why they have been caught in so many lies. Africa was a 1rst world continent until whites fucked it up.

A country can only be fucked up from within first. Even if you want to call whites the hatchet men, it was blacks selling out other blacks that allowed it to happen.
Bullshit. Africa was fine until whites invaded. Whats your excuse now?

But black olives do matter.

Not really. Theyre just like white people that want to be Black. They have to go through a process to get their Black color. Its not natural.
Is that like blacks want to be White and the not natural straightener they put on their hair so it pokes out all over but straight and weird looking? I have seen black ladies with straightened hair and when they bend their heads, the hair is stiff and looks like an arrow instead of hanging down their backs and neck. It looks dumb. So do blonde blacks.

Kinda like that?
Nobody wants to be white..not even white people. Thats why they tan and white women are always trying to have Black babies. I dont know what kind of Black people you are talking about but Black women face job discrimination when they wear their natural hairstyles. In the interest of making money they have look the part. What is the excuse with all those white people that are trying to wear Black hairstyles?

When Black people make up something everyone tries to copy them. Cultural appropriation at its finest.

It's called mocking.
Yes I mock you cave gibbon. White people dont mock Black people. They do their best to copy but never can get it right until its no longer cool. Face it. Everyone knows this. They even make commercials about whites doing their best to copy Blacks.

The only thing I like about olives is the oil. Even that burns at a lower temp than other oils.

Olive oil is a major staple in this house. I cook with it almost daily.
The taste is sour and doesnt go well with much. Maybe its an acquired taste which is code for "it really doesnt taste good but now I am used to it".

Oh, I totally disagree. I have bottles infused with some rosemary and garlic...marjoram and sage...paprika and cumin. So good!
OMG this thread's making me hungry!
I'm sure you are on the hunt for some white trouser trout to satisfy yourself mentally and physically.

When Black people make up something everyone tries to copy them. Cultural appropriation at its finest.
Funny. Your fellow chimps are getting agitated about it. Apparently flattery is lost on them.
White people dont get agitated about copying. Thats what they do best.
You know it's funny how Black & Mild smokes have become a black culture identity trend. It's funny because those Middleton boys who make them and have for over a century are very white indeed, most likely the descendants of plantation owners. To see blacks adopt them as a black man's cigarette is ironic, hilarious even.

Funny. Your fellow chimps are getting agitated about it. Apparently flattery is lost on them.
You know it's funny how Black & Mild smokes have become a black culture identity trend. It's funny because those Middleton boys who make them and have for over a century are very white indeed, most likely the descendants of plantation owners. To see blacks adopt them as a black man's cigarette is ironic, hilarious even.
Never heard of them but then again I dont smoke. All I have ever heard of was Newports. However, none of that is copying. Whites were taught how to smoke plants long before cigarettes were made into cancer sticks. Even your people smoked long before whites came here. Your post was a retarded deflection.

Never heard of them but then again I dont smoke. All I have ever heard of was Newports. However, none of that is copying. Whites were taught how to smoke plants long before cigarettes were made into cancer sticks. Even your people smoked long before whites came here. Your post was a retarded deflection.
More proof you are an oreo and not authentically black. If you deigned to mingle among your fellow primates, you would know about the Black & Mild trend. You're like Obama, raised in white privilege and tone deaf to the struggles of your people. It explains why you so desperately gyrate to prove how black you are, because inside, you really don't believe it yourself.

More proof you are an oreo and not authentically black. If you deigned to mingle among your fellow primates, you would know about the Black & Mild trend. You're like Obama, raised in white privilege and tone deaf to the struggles of your people. It explains why you so desperately gyrate to prove how black you are, because inside, you really don't believe it yourself.
You really think I was raised around whites? :laugh:

I think you just outed yourself as an oreo. I readily admit being raised among whites.

My family calls me Radish.

I think you just outed yourself as an oreo. I readily admit being raised among whites.

My family calls me Radish.
I'm glad i wasnt raised around whites. Who knows? I could have been embarrassed of being Black like you are embarrassed of being indian.

Of course, Mozart, Beethoven, Michelangelo, Paganini, Liszt, Isaac Newton, Mendeleev, Pavlov, Dickens, Shakespeare,
Leonardo di Vinci, Verdi, Archimedes, and thousands of others learned and shamelessly copied their arts and achievements from blacks who weren't smart enough to leave a written legacy and write their history.
All of them stole stuff from Black culture or were educated by the Moors. You europeans were on the way back to the caves from which you sprang from your neanderthal roots. Its funny to see how white people believe their own twisting of the facts. You monkeys were regressing after Africans first taught you civilization.

Thanks for the fake history lesson. Meanwhile, Africa is a third world continent.
Whites made up fake history. Thats why they have been caught in so many lies. Africa was a 1rst world continent until whites fucked it up.

A country can only be fucked up from within first. Even if you want to call whites the hatchet men, it was blacks selling out other blacks that allowed it to happen.

If by fine, you mean warring uncivilized tribes, then I agree.

If by fine, you mean warring uncivilized tribes, then I agree.
Sounds like europe before Black people taught them civilization....once again.

But black olives do matter.

Not really. Theyre just like white people that want to be Black. They have to go through a process to get their Black color. Its not natural.
Is that like blacks want to be White and the not natural straightener they put on their hair so it pokes out all over but straight and weird looking? I have seen black ladies with straightened hair and when they bend their heads, the hair is stiff and looks like an arrow instead of hanging down their backs and neck. It looks dumb. So do blonde blacks.

Kinda like that?
Nobody wants to be white..not even white people. Thats why they tan and white women are always trying to have Black babies. I dont know what kind of Black people you are talking about but Black women face job discrimination when they wear their natural hairstyles. In the interest of making money they have look the part. What is the excuse with all those white people that are trying to wear Black hairstyles?
My point was...it goes two ways. Yes, whites like to be tan. They also "borrow" braided hairstyles. And blacks try like hell to straighten their naturally curly hair by borrowing from whites.

Women trying to have black babies is just too ludicrous to even argue over as well as job discrimination due to curly hair styles.

Forum List

Back