🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Restaurant Employees Refuse to Serve Trump Supporters

If the owner wants to deny service to Trump supporters i'm okay with it.
Bigot! You need sensitivity training and your livelyhood destroyed. We can Subpoena USMB for your IP address and then get your name from from your internet provider. Don't think so? Lookwhat some SJWs did:

Funny thing.....not a single liberal responded to that post.

Employee was wrong. There. That was not hard to say at all.
The snack shop must be closed down forever, right? After all, the employer hired these bigots so they must be bigoted themselves. In fact, these bigots should not be allowed to work anywhere else. We need to be vigilant in watching them. The owners too. They must not be allowed to open another business so they can hire other bigots to refuse service to Trump supporters.

Try telling that to millions of Hispanics, Muslims, Asians, blacks, disabled people, LGBT, Hillary & Sanders supporters and veterans that are pissed at Adolf Trump.
Try wearing those t shirts going to ER see how far you are on the list.
Try wearing those t shirts walking around in California, Seattle, Texas, New York or Florida etc. see if you even get a service.

You should ask yourself.......... Who and what causes all of these? Ask Adolf Trump.
You saying if in the ER they would've been allowed to die?

Employee was wrong. There. That was not hard to say at all.
The snack shop must be closed down forever, right? After all, the employer hired these bigots so they must be bigoted themselves. In fact, these bigots should not be allowed to work anywhere else. We need to be vigilant in watching them. The owners too. They must not be allowed to open another business so they can hire other bigots to refuse service to Trump supporters.

Try telling that to millions of Hispanics, Muslims, Asians, blacks, disabled people, LGBT, Hillary & Sanders supporters and veterans that are pissed at Adolf Trump.
Try wearing those t shirts going to ER see how far you are on the list.
Try wearing those t shirts walking around in California, Seattle, Texas, New York or Florida etc. see if you even get a service.

You should ask yourself.......... Who and what causes all of these? Ask Adolf Trump.
You saying if in the ER they would've been allowed to die?

No. If a patient is dying he/she is the priority........ But if you are coming in for just flu, broken finger or any minor ailments........... If you are smart don't wear those t shirts.

Third Grader Barred From Wearing Trump Hat to School for Fear of Offending Other Kids (VIDEO)

Bake that cake, they demanded.

Oops, wrong story.

Trump supporter Shannon Riggs and her cousins expected some flack from protesters at Donald Trump’s rally in Richmond, Virginia, however, they did not expect what happened when they stopped for dinner at the Cook Out hamburger joint, clad in their Trump T-shirts and hats after the rally.

The ignorant and bigoted employees said, “Hell no! I’m not serving them!

The employees missed a great opportunity; Asking a Trump supporter what the Donald is going to do about wages and the economy.

Since the employee works at a Cook Out, it seems that employee has missed the opportunity earlier in life to do something him/herself about their wages. I guess I'd be pissed if the only job I could do was work in fast food.

Since the employee works at a Cook Out, it seems that employee has missed the opportunity earlier in life to do something him/herself about their wages. I guess I'd be pissed if the only job I could do was work in fast food.

How is any middle class worker going to do anything about their wages when employers, who are collecting monies with both hands, continue to treat their workers like commodities?

What is Trump going to do about the two biggest problems facing the middle class, low wages and the economy?

You hypocrites. If a bakery can refuse service to gays, a snack shop can refuse service to Trump supporters.

I thought bakeries couldn't refuse to serve gays

At least a Trump supporter makes the choice to support him; gays don't have a choice as far as being gay.

And?

Does a business have a right to refuse service or not? Yes or no.

If the owner wants to deny service to Trump supporters i'm okay with it.
Bigot! You need sensitivity training and your livelyhood destroyed. We can Subpoena USMB for your IP address and then get your name from from your internet provider. Don't think so? Lookwhat some SJWs did:

From the video: "Snowflakes will never be satisfied." True. And love it.

You hypocrites. If a bakery can refuse service to gays, a snack shop can refuse service to Trump supporters.

At least a Trump supporter makes the choice to support him; gays don't have a choice as far as being gay.

And?

I would like to see answer to that too.

And?

My point was not whether it is legal for a snack shop to refuse to serve someone because of political leanings but the hypocrisy behind having a fit about that issue when they think it is perfectly okay for a bakery to refuse service because it's a gay wedding. Gay weddings are legal, whether you like it or not. Being a Trump supporter is also legal, whether you like it or not.

My point was not at all whether it is legal or ethical to refuse to serve Trump supporters. Personally, if I worked in a snack shop and they came in, I would serve them, though I'd be repulsed by them, because in America people should have the right to be who they choose to be.

But, the hypocrisy of the right getting their knickers in a twist over the issue of these people refusing to serve the Trump people when they are outraged that a bakery, or any other business, can't refuse to serve gays.

Do you guys get it now?:eusa_doh:

Oops, wrong story.

Trump supporter Shannon Riggs and her cousins expected some flack from protesters at Donald Trump’s rally in Richmond, Virginia, however, they did not expect what happened when they stopped for dinner at the Cook Out hamburger joint, clad in their Trump T-shirts and hats after the rally.

The employees missed a great opportunity; Asking a Trump supporter what the Donald is going to do about wages and the economy.

How is any middle class worker going to do anything about their wages when employers, who are collecting monies with both hands, continue to treat their workers like commodities?

What is Trump going to do about the two biggest problems facing the middle class, low wages and the economy?

Your first mistake is thinking that someone working in fast food is a middle class worker. Your second mistake is assuming that the employers owe them anything other than a wage equivalent to the skills required to do the job.

The better question is what are those who offer such low skills because they made choices earlier in life going to do to better themselves. If someone had a chance and didn't take it resulting in their level of skills being low, why is it anyone else's responsibility to make up for their choices. Don't give me that they didn't have opportunities. EVERYONE has the opportunity to go to school through the 12th grade and if they apply themselves there are financial ways to pay for higher education which are far more available today than when I went 30 years ago and I went fully paid in scholarships.

Where I live, there is a technical school where students can get a 2 year degree in areas that pay well. Since lottery money is used to offset the costs, they can come away with that degree for a total of less than $10,000. That's not much of an investment when the return is so great for them.

And?

My point was not whether it is legal for a snack shop to refuse to serve someone because of political leanings but the hypocrisy behind having a fit about that issue when they think it is perfectly okay for a bakery to refuse service because it's a gay wedding.

My point was not at all whether it is legal or ethical to refuse to serve Trump supporters. Personally, if I worked in a snack shop and they came in, I would serve them, though I'd be repulsed by them, because in America people should have the right to be who they choose to be.

But, the hypocrisy of the right getting their knickers in a twist over the issue of these people refusing to serve the Trump people when they are outraged that a bakery, or any other business, can't refuse to serve gays.

The difference is when the bakery refused service, it was punished financially. My problem isn't with Cook Out refusing service but with morons like you unwilling to hold Cook Out to the same level of punishment for doing so that you don't have a problem with the bakery having to do. I don't care if any business refuses to serve anyone for any reason. However, I do care when one you thought was wrong to do it gets punished and you agree it should and one you like what they did doesn't get punished when it did the same thing.

You don't get it.

And?

See this post. Post #110. I have no intention of repeating myself.

And?

My point was not whether it is legal for a snack shop to refuse to serve someone because of political leanings but the hypocrisy behind having a fit about that issue when they think it is perfectly okay for a bakery to refuse service because it's a gay wedding.

The difference is when the bakery refused service, it was punished financially. My problem isn't with Cook Out refusing service but with morons like you unwilling to hold Cook Out to the same level of punishment for doing so that you don't have a problem with the bakery having to do. I don't care if any business refuses to serve anyone for any reason. However, I do care when one you thought was wrong to do it gets punished and you agree it should and one you like what they did doesn't get punished when it did the same thing.

You don't get it.
Oh for god's sake. You just don't get what I'm saying. I never said that they shouldn't be punished. I'm not addressing that issue at all. Either understand my point of leave me alone. I am only talking about hypocrisy.

And don't call me a moron for doing something I didn't even do. I NEVER, EVER said they shouldn't be punished. I NEVER ADDRESSED THAT ISSUE AND DON'T INTEND TO. Do you get it yet, you moron?

And?

You don't get it.
Oh for god's sake. You just don't get what I'm saying. I never said that they shouldn't be punished. I'm not addressing that issue at all. Either understand my point of leave me alone. I am only talking about hypocrisy.

That is the issue. My problem isn't with what the whiney bitch at Cook Out did but that there are those saying the employee was perfectly fine in doing it while maintaining that the punishment the bakery received that refused service to two fags was justified.

There is no hypocrisy.

"Either understand my point or leave me alone". Fuck you. I'll leave when you can back up that demand. When should I expect you to do that? You sound like the bitch at then Cook Out.

And?

You don't get it.

That is the issue. My problem isn't with what the whiney bitch at Cook Out did but that there are those saying the employee was perfectly fine in doing it while maintaining that the punishment the bakery received that refused service to two fags was justified.

There is no hypocrisy.

"Either understand my point or leave me alone". Fuck you. I'll leave when you can back up that demand. When should I expect you to do that? You sound like the bitch at then Cook Out.
You are a fucking moron and on ignore. I do not waste my time with idiots like you. Go fuck yourself.

You don't get it.

There is no hypocrisy.

You are a fucking moron and on ignore. I do not waste my time with idiots like you. Go fuck yourself.

Run, coward, run. It's typical of your kind. You're not the first pussy to do so.

Oops, wrong story.

They should sue....and destroy the lives of these people......they started it.....now they need to pay the price...sue their asses into the poor house......

Hmmm, there is no actual proof that this story is true.The article is flimsy and uncorroborated.

However ,treating it as hypothetical, there is no way that they should have been refused service. It would be disgraceful if it were true.

Hmmm, there is no actual proof that this story is true.The article is flimsy and uncorroborated.

However ,treating it as hypothetical, there is no way that they should have been refused service. It would be disgraceful if it were true.

Of course it would be disgraceful, but we Americans have the right to be disgraceful, see all the morons who burn American flags as proof of that.

I own a business, I think I should have the right to discriminate as I see fit. I also have the right to fire employees who refuse to serve the customers I tell them to order.

That's the really hilarious thing, I bet if the owner decides to fire someone who did this, they would probably sue for discrimination LOL

Forum List

Back