Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

This is getting scary.
I was thinking the same thing. It's like everyone is going completely insane. I'm probably alone in thinking this, but to me it feels like this increasing division is being orchestrated somehow. Divide and conquer, that's the name of the game.
I'm with ya. I think it's a combination of things.

First, there are people on both ends of the spectrum who have a vested professional interest in keeping their flocks angry and divided.

Second, we're becoming more and more tribal and narcissistic.

And third, and this is the scary part to me, it has been so long since we communicated like adults that we appear to have lost the skills to do so.

I see this stuff day after day, I don't understand why we're choosing to behave like this, and I'm losing faith that we're going to recover.

You are so full of shit....hypocrite 101.

I typed this in a thread:

'The DOW will now probably open down for the year...mostly thanks to Trump's stupid trade policies.'

Dow futures slump more than 300 points as fears of a U.S.-China trade war ratchet up

And then you responded with the following:

'Oh good, another shallow, hyper-partisan thread on the stock market and macroeconomics. We need at least two or three of these per day.
The market gets a little emotional now and then, the "press" tries comically to assign various motivations, and each end of the spectrum celebrates any bad stock market news when the other side is in power. And, of course, both sides pretend the stock market is the economy when it suits them.

Ultimately, the market always calms down and remembers it's just about earnings.

Gawd, this stuff is so silly, so ignorant, and so transparent.'

Dow futures slump more than 300 points as fears of a U.S.-China trade war ratchet up

All I typed was what the markets did and that it was due to Trump's (stupid - IMO) trade policies...as most economists also thought (it seems).

Yet, you instantly turn on the partisan juke box and call my simple sentence 'silly, ignorant and transparent'.

And then when I question you about it and tell you I am non-partisan...you run and hide and refuse to discuss it until someone else finally pressed you. And you attacked that guy rather viciously, and all he did was question why you did what you did. And then you proceed to tell him that he should not talk about economics to you since you are SUCH an expert (paraphrased).
You acted like a 6 year old.

So you run around preaching how partisan, tribal and narcissistic everyone ELSE is...clearly acting like Mr. UN. Trying - obviously - to make yourself seem above it all.
But then you attack whomever and whatever you feel like with the same childishness and narcissism that you claim to despise.

You are full of it and yourself.
Holy crap, you're still sobbing over one post I wrote, what, six days ago? Are you always this weepy?

I sure can get up in the heads of the Regressives, that's for sure.

If you don't like my opinions, tough shit, drama queen.

:p

Oh lookie...it is the hypocrite cometh.

The guy who loves to run around telling everyone how childish they are being...yet seems to have the intellect and maturity of a grade schooler.

Free advice...stop preaching how wonderful you are and how awful 'both sides' are...you stink at it.

Have a WONDERFUL day.
You too, thanks!

I wouldn't want her in my restaurant either. It just causes disruption when regular people are trying to eat.
I’m sure they could provide separate accommodations for Sarah
Maybe if she went around the back

You know what happens when you allow one Republican to eat in your establishment. They tell their friends and then more and more will want to be served

You gotta nip it in the bud

Well I didn't say what I was really thinking. She's stood up at the podium and lied so much, I wouldn't be able to eat without getting sick if I had to stare at her while at a restaurant.

Sarah Sanders says restaurant owner in Virginia told her to leave

Will visit this restuarant the next time I am in Alexandria....for sure! BIG TIP!
She needs to be shunned and thrown out of the country
Well your not a member of the tolerant left. Is there a tolerant left?

And you type like a grade school student.

It's 'you're'...not 'your'.

The difference between you're and your (grammar lesson)

You are welcome.

I wouldn't want her in my restaurant either. It just causes disruption when regular people are trying to eat.

You know what happens when you allow one Republican to eat in your establishment. They tell their friends and then more and more will want to be served

Well I didn't say what I was really thinking. She's stood up at the podium and lied so much, I wouldn't be able to eat without getting sick if I had to stare at her while at a restaurant.
Let’s face it......Republicans are happier being with their own kind.

A restaurant owner in Lexington, Virginia kicked Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her party out of his restaurant ... on moral grounds.

People can do what they want, and this restaurant owner certainly has the right.

But conservatives have the right to organize a protest and occupy every seat in her beanery, refusing to order anything on grounds of her discrimination. Use and desecrate the bathrooms, make the place into a real sty during a peaceful demonstration, until the owner is willing to see the error of her ways and apologize to Ms. Sanders.

It's no different than the baker. He didn't want to compromise his morals, well the restaurant owner doesn't believe in how the Trump administration is treating immigrant kids and being liars.

A restaurant owner in Lexington, Virginia kicked Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her party out of his restaurant ... on moral grounds.

People can do what they want, and this restaurant owner certainly has the right.

But conservatives have the right to organize a protest and occupy every seat in her beanery, refusing to order anything on grounds of her discrimination. Use and desecrate the bathrooms, make the place into a real sty during a peaceful demonstration, until the owner is willing to see the error of her ways and apologize to Ms. Sanders.

Uh no they can't? If they take up seats in the restaurant and refuse to order, that's called loitering and is against the law in most places.

Getting dirty with the pigs?

Lexington went for Hillary, but the surrounding county was strongly Trump.

The Red Hen may have committed business seppuku. They are only a 3-star restaurant, and I would suspect a good percentage of their clientele support Trump.

NOTE: Just looked at YELP. It's down to 2 1/2 stars. :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

So what? By next month, they'll be back to 5 stars again.

Perhaps. Or perhaps a rival restaurant will let it be known that Republicans are welcome, and they will go there instead.
Umm, you were celebrating conservatives dragging down their rating. I am merely pointing out their rating reflects each months votes. With the attention span of your average conservative being about that of a gnat, by next month, their rating will be back to 5 stars and business will continue as usual.

You mean act like Republicans

The rating soon won't matter. Yelp's rules will make it so they will go in and remove all posts that are not actually related to food and services.

Uh no they can't? If they take up seats in the restaurant and refuse to order, that's called loitering and is against the law in most places.
If a negro tried that in a Republican establishment, they would be tased

I hear its just a rumor, but they don't like blacks either.

Sure hope it doesn't get out that they have this attitude. I wouldn't want anything to happen to their, 'establishment'.

It's no different than the baker. He didn't want to compromise his morals, well the restaurant owner doesn't believe in how the Trump administration is treating immigrant kids and being liars.

Actually, its totally different, because this was about basic sustenance for a human being. The restaurant owner wasn't being asked to cater a WH gala to celebrate America's return to greatness.

This is actually attempted murder, IMHO, as it is well known that food is necessary for maintaining life and the broad was trying to starve Sanders to death.

Actually, its totally different, because this was about basic sustenance for a human being. The restaurant owner wasn't being asked to cater a WH gala to celebrate America's return to greatness.

This is actually attempted murder, IMHO, as it is well known that food is necessary for maintaining life and the broad was trying to starve Sanders to death.

WTF are you talking about? She is far from near starving to death, and they are not the only restaurant she could go to.

The Obama White house weaponizing the IRS and the Justice Department to use against it's political opponents is a "diversion"? Richard Nixon was rightly run out of office for doing far less than Barack Obama did while in office.

The GOP working to keep Medicare and Social Security solvent isn't a scandal...it's grown ups doing things that need to be done to keep their household budget from becoming a joke!
Ever hear of starving the beast?? Exactly what repubs are trying to pull off

Think about why it's called a "beast" in the first place? Because it's grown too large and is eating us out of house and home? Duh? Yes...they're trying to starve the beast. Anyone who doesn't think the beast needs to brought under control is a fool.
And you help it along by giving billionaire huge tax breaks? Something doesn't add up smells bad

I got a nice little tax reduction because of Trump and I am not a billionaire. If you didn't get one then it is because you are not making enough money to pay income taxes.

By the way, the rich people in this country on Wall Street and the Limousine Liberals are the ones that backed Obama in 2008 and 2012 and Crooked Hillary in 2016.

They knew they would be able to buy whatever they needed from the Democrats.
Yeah only made about 500K and paid 3 digits in taxes and any tax reduction you got will be lost because of tariffs The world hates us ,,,except Russia good work

You are confused Moon Bat.

The tariffs increase has nothing to do with the tax cuts and is a minuscule fraction of Trump's booming economy.

Everybody that pays Federal Income taxes got a reduction in tax rates. Some very well to do people may have the tax rate reduction offset because they live in a Communist state and pay more than $10K a year in state income taxes. The number of people that will will pay more taxes under this program are very few and very upper income.

The great majority of Americans will pay less Federal Income taxes and job producing businesses will do better under the corporate tax reduction. Only a stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat would have trouble understanding that tax cuts are a good thing.

You are not one of these stupid idiot Moon Bats that is consumed with mindless hate of Trump because your corrupt bitch lost, are you? Because that would make you an asshole, wouldn't it? You are not a Libtard asshole, are you?

Really, the restaurant owner has a religious objection to serving people who work for the United States government?

The incident says more about the owner and staff than it does Sanders. Quite the petty and vindictive bunch of people...

Forum List

Back