Restaurant posts "GUNS ARE WELCOME" signs......business is BOOMING!!!

One thing we know for sure.......the odd nutter looking to kill 25 people in one fell swoop would be picking a different establishment to pull off his stunt.:badgrin::badgrin::D

Sure............unless three or four people start firing at the same time......................the uh, owner is a bit confused, no liquor but they do sell a "little bit of BEER"; may be one of those who denies humans can get drunk on beer. Oh, she also asks if someone is armed, if they say yes, no beer. Great security in this place:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well.....in the other establishment, the patrons all have wiffle ball bats and the shooter......does not.:D:D

I'll take my chances in the bar with guns.

Drunk guy comes into a bar with a gun and nobody has any guns.......lotsa, lotsa dead people. Drunk guy in a bar where everybody has a gun is a stiff inside 3 seconds.......even drunk guys know that the beer tastes lousy when you have 25 holes in you!!!

Another thread where far lefties prove once again that they simply never ask the question in their thinking........"As compared to what?"

Its fascinating.

Last edited:
micro bikinis...

evidently.....with holsters!!:D:D

Guy is a genius......except of course, to the limpwristers!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

I might open a pub called "AK's" ......bring your own Kalishnakovs and get 10% off your bill.

But they must let you shoot them out back..
I want a fully auto class 9, 50 cal machine gun, but I don't have 15 grand to spend right now..

The term is Class III and you would need it to be a TRANSFERABLE weapon.

And what better way to top off a fine meal than with a nice little shootout?

MARYVILLE, Tenn. (CBS Charlotte) – A restaurant owner has seen more customers frequent her business after she posted a “Guns are Welcome” sign on the front door of her family-friendly establishment.

“As the owner, I wanted to stand my ground. I have that constitutional right. If you like it, that’s great, if you don’t, I’m sorry for you. I can’t change who I am,” Sharma Floyd, with Shiloh Brew and Chew, told WBIR.

Floyd explained that she was inspired to post the sign at her restaurant after reading a story about a restaurant in North Carolina.

“They had put up a sign that said ‘No Weapons Allowed’ and they were robbed at gunpoint two days later. The convenience store manager was shot,” Floyd shared with WBIR.
It's only normal that business picked up after the sign was put up at the restaurant. Most of us who have a CCW permit will always carry a gun when we head out. Not allowing guns means not allowing CCW permit holders entry into the restaurant. Another reason business picked up has to do with the fact that many of us don't want to be sitting ducks in the event of an armed robbery.

Wanna know an interesting experiment?

Throw this guy 100K to open an eating establishment........he can call it GRAB ALL THE GUNS BISTRO.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNb34vPqrN0#at=257]Debating A Gun Control Fanatic - YouTube[/ame]

Asked, "How many people die from rifles each year?"

His answer, "Enough!"

Guy also wants to ban knives, glass and nails.........these fucking k00ks want to ban anything sharp with edges. Tell me these aren't the people who need to be watched reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally closely.......especially around schools.:ack-1:

Last edited:
One thing we know for sure.......the odd nutter looking to kill 25 people in one fell swoop would be picking a different establishment to pull off his stunt.:badgrin::badgrin::D

Sure............unless three or four people start firing at the same time......................the uh, owner is a bit confused, no liquor but they do sell a "little bit of BEER"; may be one of those who denies humans can get drunk on beer. Oh, she also asks if someone is armed, if they say yes, no beer. Great security in this place:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well.....in the other establishment, the patrons all have wiffle ball bats and the shooter......does not.:D:D

I'll take my chances in the bar with guns.

Drunk guy comes into a bar with a gun and nobody has any guns.......lotsa, lotsa dead people. Drunk guy in a bar where everybody has a gun is a stiff inside 3 seconds.......even drunk guys know that the beer tastes lousy when you have 25 holes in you!!!

Another thread where far lefties prove once again that they simply never ask the question in their thinking........"As compared to what?"

Its fascinating.

No objection here to armed security, and if this restaurant allows guns, so be it. I'd prefer the firearms outside, and Cheney better stay away:lol::lol::lol:

I'd be afraid to burp, some guy with a gun might find it insulting...............I like to sit outside where possible in good weather; watching the bullets whiz by, and ducking, would be a unique experience, I guess.......................

micro bikinis...

Guy is a genius......except of course, to the limpwristers!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

I might open a pub called "AK's" ......bring your own Kalishnakovs and get 10% off your bill.

I want a fully auto class 9, 50 cal machine gun, but I don't have 15 grand to spend right now..

I want good food at a RESTAURANT, to each their own.

Better yet...........range in the back that is supervised. One 200 yard shot only.....with a .308 on the target YOU PICK ( full sized famous people's faces ). If you are zero'd........dinner on the house!!! Would have to say though.....no hard liquor if its my place.

Can I use my own rifle? :eusa_angel:

If so...NY strip cooked medium with sauteed onions, baked potato (or redskin potatoes if you have them), and side salad for me. Baked stuffed lobster & a salad for my wife. Diet coke for me, iced tea for her.

Liberals want the right to bare arms to mean that people are allowed to wear sleeveless shirts.

God forbid we trust our fellow citizens to be honest and truthful about things.

and cops don't have a great track record recently when it comes to returning fire on shooters.

I'd be afraid to burp, some guy with a gun might find it insulting...............I like to sit outside where possible in good weather; watching the bullets whiz by, and ducking, would be a unique experience, I guess.......................

So i guess you freak out when police officers enter an establishment....

That cop will have his weapon properly holstered, not tucked into his waistband. That cop will have completed thorough training in handling that weapon, not "Pa teached me to shoot". That cop is there to enforce the laws, not take the law into his own hands.

So, yes, I'd feel infinitely safer with a policeman carrying a weapon into a restaurant than any other gun toting hillbilly.

2nd Amendment rights is one of the ONLY things the teapers have been right and successful about. Funny though...has nothing to do with fiscal conservatism unless you are talking about using those guns during a standoff against the feds in support of a leech name Cliven Bundy who refused to pay his bills.

2nd Amendment = Good

Teapers = Bad and the destruction of my GOP.

Your GOP sucks shit just as bad as the other guys.

The establishment from both sides have driven us into the ground,and you think its a good thing??!!

That cop will have his weapon properly holstered, not tucked into his waistband. That cop will have completed thorough training in handling that weapon, not "Pa teached me to shoot". That cop is there to enforce the laws, not take the law into his own hands.

So, yes, I'd feel infinitely safer with a policeman carrying a weapon into a restaurant than any other gun toting hillbilly.

Really??!!

Concealed carry permits require proper holstering of weapons, as well as safety training. Often CCW holders practice FAR more often than police officers.

And your contempt of your fellow citizens is noted.

I guess the inner fascist in you is comforted by the uniform of state authority.

Concealed carry permits require proper holstering of weapons, as well as safety training. Often CCW holders practice FAR more often than police officers.

And your contempt of your fellow citizens is noted.
The thought of someone other that the state having access to guns makes him pee his pants in fear.
:dunno:

Forum List

Back