Restaurant posts "GUNS ARE WELCOME" signs......business is BOOMING!!!

So i guess you freak out when police officers enter an establishment....
That cop will have his weapon properly holstered, not tucked into his waistband. That cop will have completed thorough training in handling that weapon, not "Pa teached me to shoot". That cop is there to enforce the laws, not take the law into his own hands.

So, yes, I'd feel infinitely safer with a policeman carrying a weapon into a restaurant than any other gun toting hillbilly.

Concealed carry permits require proper holstering of weapons, as well as safety training. Often CCW holders practice FAR more often than police officers.

And your contempt of your fellow citizens is noted.

I guess the inner fascist in you is comforted by the uniform of state authority.
And folks are required to drive with seat belts attached. Folks are supposed to wash their hands after using a restroom. Folks aren't supposed to throw their litter from their car windows.

There are a lot of requirements to keep our society safe and clean and all too often, they are ignored. Do you actually believe that each and every weapon carried by citizens is properly holstered? Why are so many people shooting themselves with the guns they carry for...get ready for it...THEIR PERSONAL SAFETY?

If I brought a gun into my house, do the chances of me being harmed by a gun in my house go up or down? Of course the chances go up that I might be harmed by a gun in my house once I put a gun in my house! If there's no gun there, the only way I could be harmed by a gun in my house is if someone else brings one there. And if they bring one there, it's malicious intent. So, even if I did have a gun there, the chances of my gun or his gun harming me go way up.

Let's extrapolate that to schools and businesses. If I bring a gun to the restaurant, do the chances of me being harmed by that gun go up or down? If I did not bring a gun to the restaurant, the chances of me being harmed by a gun go way down because...get ready for it...I DON'T HAVE A GUN WHICH CAN HARM ME!

That cop will have his weapon properly holstered, not tucked into his waistband. That cop will have completed thorough training in handling that weapon, not "Pa teached me to shoot". That cop is there to enforce the laws, not take the law into his own hands.

So, yes, I'd feel infinitely safer with a policeman carrying a weapon into a restaurant than any other gun toting hillbilly.

Concealed carry permits require proper holstering of weapons, as well as safety training. Often CCW holders practice FAR more often than police officers.

I guess the inner fascist in you is comforted by the uniform of state authority.
And folks are required to drive with seat belts attached. Folks are supposed to wash their hands after using a restroom. Folks aren't supposed to throw their litter from their car windows.

There are a lot of requirements to keep our society safe and clean and all too often, they are ignored. Do you actually believe that each and every weapon carried by citizens is properly holstered? Why are so many people shooting themselves with the guns they carry for...get ready for it...THEIR PERSONAL SAFETY?

If I brought a gun into my house, do the chances of me being harmed by a gun in my house go up or down? Of course the chances go up that I might be harmed by a gun in my house once I put a gun in my house! If there's no gun there, the only way I could be harmed by a gun in my house is if someone else brings one there. And if they bring one there, it's malicious intent. So, even if I did have a gun there, the chances of my gun or his gun harming me go way up.

Let's extrapolate that to schools and businesses. If I bring a gun to the restaurant, do the chances of me being harmed by that gun go up or down? If I did not bring a gun to the restaurant, the chances of me being harmed by a gun go way down because...get ready for it...I DON'T HAVE A GUN WHICH CAN HARM ME!

Nice rant, but none of it addresses anything about the topic of the post, or your inherent fear of your fellow citizens.

So based on your yammering, someone probably should have been shot at in this restaurant, after all, there is the "risk" since people are sitting there with guns.

There is a risk you may have an actual rational thought on this board, however we are all still waiting.

Nice rant, but none of it addresses anything about the topic of the post, or your inherent fear of your fellow citizens.

So based on your yammering, someone probably should have been shot at in this restaurant, after all, there is the "risk" since people are sitting there with guns.

There is a risk you may have an actual rational thought on this board, however we are all still waiting.

You gotta be kidding.

What the fuck are you carrying a gun for, if not BECAUSE of fear of your fellow citizens!

Amazing.

You gotta be kidding.

What the fuck are you carrying a gun for, if not BECAUSE of fear of your fellow citizens!

Amazing.

A small subset of our fellow citizens, the non law abiding.

Gun grabbers think that any person carrying a gun can in an instant turn into a bullet spewing psychopath, that the father of 3 going out for ice cream with his kids has the same chance of unloading his gun as the gang banger going into a 7-11 to hold it up.

Gun control freaks assume EVERYONE is a potential threat, except for some reason government agents, and there is the difference.

This weekend, thru Tuesday, around 1000 people will compete at Camp Perry Ohio for the NRA national Highpower championship; virtually all of these people will have an 'assault weapon' of some kind.

I bet that no one gets shot. Any takers?

You gotta be kidding.

Clearly, its because people like you keep telling us that gun-related crime is so bad that the law abiding must have their right to arms further restricted; if it is indeed that bad, carrying a gun is a perfectly rational action.

You gotta be kidding.

Amazing.

Gun grabbers think that any person carrying a gun can in an instant turn into a bullet spewing psychopath, that the father of 3 going out for ice cream with his kids has the same chance of unloading his gun as the gang banger going into a 7-11 to hold it up.

Gun control freaks assume EVERYONE is a potential threat, except for some reason government agents, and there is the difference.
We actually prefer to be referred to as gun safety advocates. And I believe that guns in public are the threat, not everyone as you proffered.

You gotta be kidding.

Amazing.

We actually prefer to be referred to as gun safety advocates. And I believe that guns in public are the threat, not everyone as you proffered.

Your concern for gun safety is like a pro-life persons concern for clinic safety, in the end all you want to do is ban whatever you are trying to regulate.

There are probably countless CCW holders you pass every day, and none of those guns have ever threatened you.

Grow a fucking pair.

Your concern for gun safety is like a pro-life persons concern for clinic safety, in the end all you want to do is ban whatever you are trying to regulate.

There are probably countless CCW holders you pass every day, and none of those guns have ever threatened you.

Grow a fucking pair.
So unnecessary risks are to be tolerated, no matter how preventable those risks are? Why?

I am going to open a barber shop and have nude women cutting hair, the only thing they will wear during working hours is a holster with a six shooter...

And a cowboy hat...and boots...I will be your first customer!

LOL. Another genius idea. A sure way to richness. Your nude women will all be wearing hairs too since you will be getting lots of customers and there'll be lots of hair in your shop. LOL.

This weekend, thru Tuesday, around 1000 people will compete at Camp Perry Ohio for the NRA national Highpower championship; virtually all of these people will have an 'assault weapon' of some kind.

I bet that no one gets shot. Any takers?

M14......these gun grabbing limp wristers have no clue.......they would not drive within 5 miles of a gun range from fear of being hit by a stray. They live their lives waiting for a house to fall out of the sky and onto their heads. Many advocate banning things like knives, glass, nails........

They exist to be made fun of.......particularly at this time in America when 75% of the folks support gun ownership ( GALLUP 2/2014). These people are fringe assholes.......but I hope they stick around because this whole forum would be highly gay without the entertainment they provide.:D:D:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Grow a fucking pair.

Can't step out his bubble for a dozen eggs without a gun, and then crows "grow a fucking pair".

Irony alert.

Grow a fucking pair.
So unnecessary risks are to be tolerated, no matter how preventable those risks are? Why?

What risk are you talking about? In all the years that concealed weapons permits have been issued I can think of one case where a permit holder committed a crime. One. Cops commit more crimes on a daily basis, than CCW holders ever do.

Grow a fucking pair.

Can't step out his bubble for a dozen eggs without a gun, and then crows "grow a fucking pair".

Irony alert.

I carry a gun most times I leave the house. I have never had to use it for which I am thankful. I also have car insurance that likewise I have not had to use in several years. Should I get rid of that too?

Grow a fucking pair.

Irony alert.

I carry a gun most times I leave the house. I have never had to use it for which I am thankful. I also have car insurance that likewise I have not had to use in several years. Should I get rid of that too?

Car insurance; gun.

There's a good comparison. :rolleyes:

3512335621_progressive_flo_300x225_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

Grow a fucking pair.

who defines the risk as unnecessary? You take a small risk and make it a reason to deny people their rights.

Grow a fucking pair.

Irony alert.

preparation for contingency is not fear. It figures leftists confuse the two.

Grow a fucking pair.

Irony alert.

preparation for contingency is not fear. It figures leftists confuse the two.

Preparation for contingency is not fear, but feeling personally incomplete unless one is lethally armed against the absurd paranoia that one lives in a world full of monsters ready to strike and go "BOOGA BOOGA" clearly is. :eusa_hand:

One thing we know for sure.......the odd nutter looking to kill 25 people in one fell swoop would be picking a different establishment to pull off his stunt.:badgrin::badgrin::D

Sure............unless three or four people start firing at the same time......................the uh, owner is a bit confused, no liquor but they do sell a "little bit of BEER"; may be one of those who denies humans can get drunk on beer. Oh, she also asks if someone is armed, if they say yes, no beer. Great security in this place:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well.....in the other establishment, the patrons all have wiffle ball bats and the shooter......does not.:D:D

I'll take my chances in the bar with guns.

Drunk guy comes into a bar with a gun and nobody has any guns.......lotsa, lotsa dead people. Drunk guy in a bar where everybody has a gun is a stiff inside 3 seconds.......even drunk guys know that the beer tastes lousy when you have 25 holes in you!!!

Another thread where far lefties prove once again that they simply never ask the question in their thinking........"As compared to what?"

Its fascinating.

What you righties don't think about is that you ASSUME that you're the good guy with the gun but the people in the restaurant don't know that. So you make it uneasy for them and they lose more customers than they gain. So then they change their store policy because the free market spoke and didn't want civilians with machine guns walking into their restaurant. So some restaurants decided to ban them in their establishments.

Why shouldn't the free market decide what to do with guns in restaurants? I never once advocated for banning guns, neither has many democrats. We want a tightly controlled marketplace and harsher penalties for unregistered guns. Not banning them.

Forum List

Back