Restaurants have an alternative to withholding service to Sarah Sanders

I read where the staff called the owner and said Sanders was there..and what should they do?
I would have fired every damn one of them. What should they do? Serve her, you morons.

Restaurants have an alternative to withholding service to Sarah Sanders. I would suggest giving Sarah some of her own medicine. Lie to her.
If she ordered steak, serve her chicken and look in the eye and say it is steak.
The same thing she does in her press briefings, blatantly say things that are not so.

That's called fraud, and it's a crime, moron.
Sander's press briefing are fraudulent.

I enjoy Sarah's press conferences. They have a sort of surreal nature. Kind of like when Pee Wee's playhouse used to be on TV.

Restaurants have an alternative to withholding service to Sarah Sanders. I would suggest giving Sarah some of her own medicine. Lie to her.
If she ordered steak, serve her chicken and look in the eye and say it is steak.
The same thing she does in her press briefings, blatantly say things that are not so.
You Democrats have a very long history of bigotry:

Dgd7B_uVQAATASH.jpg
Dum dum, back then it was Republicans being chased out of lunch counters. Blacks didn't become Democrats until the 60's.

Dude......do you realize how stupid you sound?
The Democrats in the picture are the white guys....you friggen tool!!!

I read where the staff called the owner and said Sanders was there..and what should they do?
I would have fired every damn one of them. What should they do? Serve her, you morons.
If you owned a bakery and an employee called you and said a gay couple wanted a wedding cake. The employee said they feel same sex marriage is immoral and refuses to make the cake. What would you do?

That's called fraud, and it's a crime, moron.
The fake news media is fraudulent.

O
That is a great idea!
Yeah, if you're 12 years old.
No, think about it, it's peotic justice and karma all rolled into one hilarious joke. I'd pay to see that!
I'm sure you would.

Another juvenile post from the hate filled left. We never saw a press secretary disrespected like this in the history of the Republic. The hypocrite left can't let go of the hatred even after a year and a half while they enjoy the perks of a thriving economy. Sadly the insanity seems to be spreading.
We as US citizens have never been so disrespected by a President and a press secretary. They blatantly lie. They feel the electorate is so stupid, they will buy their lies.
Only a portion of the electorate are stupid enough to believe the President and the lovely Sarah. They (you) do not realize they (you) are being disrespected.

Sanders would actually earn my respect if every time she was put into a position of confirming Trump's lies, she would just say, "I have no comment on that", instead.

That wasn't intelligible. Could you please try again?
Does the definition below help?
fraud·u·lent
ˈfrôjələnt/
adjective
  1. obtained, done by, or involving deception, especially criminal deception.
    "the fraudulent copying of American software"
    • unjustifiably claiming or being credited with particular accomplishments or qualities.
      "he unmasked fraudulent psychics"
      synonyms: dishonest, cheating, swindling, corrupt, criminal, illegal, unlawful, illicit; More

You Democrats have a very long history of bigotry:

Dgd7B_uVQAATASH.jpg

So do bakers. I guess what goes around comes around although SCOTUS made that decision.

That wasn't intelligible. Could you please try again?
Does the definition below help?
fraud·u·lent
ˈfrôjələnt/
adjective
  1. obtained, done by, or involving deception, especially criminal deception.
    "the fraudulent copying of American software"
    • unjustifiably claiming or being credited with particular accomplishments or qualities.
      "he unmasked fraudulent psychics"
      synonyms: dishonest, cheating, swindling, corrupt, criminal, illegal, unlawful, illicit; More

No, that doesn't help. Next time you should try assembling complete, coherent sentences.

How long will it be before some stupid liberal restaurant owner poisons somebody to make a political statement? You people are sick, and your hatred is gonna get you in a lot of trouble.

How long is it before a conservative mutiliates a gay? whoops already has happened.

Yes I agree there are more creative ways to fuck with that woman than kicking her out. But when she shows up by surprise, and your staff feels threatened, you have to think fast.

Yep. People just need to realize you can get away with doing it to public figures because they can’t fight back. Those of us average Conservatives can. Oh, and we tend to prefer explosives over lawsuits when we feel we’ve been done wrong.

Why can't we just have all businesses declare themselves as to what splinters they will accept. The customer can then make the decision.

If you owned a bakery and an employee called you and said a gay couple wanted a wedding cake. The employee said they feel same sex marriage is immoral and refuses to make the cake. What would you do?
Fire the employee for asking me a stupid question and being an idiot.

Yes, they have an alternative: stay out of politics and just SERVE THE DAMN FOOD. Just what do these assholes think she has done? Has she lied to THEM? Have they been personally HARMED? Why is it so personal? How has she done anything anymore different from any other press secretary. Why is this so PERSONAL to you vengeful, malevolent, Leftist fuckheads? WHEN will you jagoff needle-dick buttholes start acting like halfway mature adults? Sarah is the press secretary. She will ALWAYS spin things in Trump's favor, just as YOU spin everything against him. Trump won. You don't control anymore. Your side gets another chance in a couple of years. Grow the fuck up. People are TIRED of you.

Last edited:
Celebs need to keep politics out of their job..which is to entertain.
Businesses need to keep politics out of serving their customers.

Its very simple.

Yes I agree there are more creative ways to fuck with that woman than kicking her out. But when she shows up by surprise, and your staff feels threatened, you have to think fast.

Yep. People just need to realize you can get away with doing it to public figures because they can’t fight back. Those of us average Conservatives can. Oh, and we tend to prefer explosives over lawsuits when we feel we’ve been done wrong.
No, we don't.

Forum List

Back