Retailers have had enough

killing jobs and small business is what Dems do best...

Tragic
You might want to compare job #s for 20 and 21. Not that the dems are necessarily better on creating jobs, though they may be over the next few years, but the gop has been in power for both of the last two recessions. I'd say the one in 2000 was purely W's but no one is to blame for covid. Overall, I prefer the dems approach on relief of giving more money to all citizens rather than to just the employers.

Great approach huh. Dems 1.9 trillion bill.........only 9 percent goes to citizens. Lol.
McConnell ran and lost the senate opposing 1200 stimulus checks.

McConnell is corrupt. I don't even care that he lost the senate.
And you've chosen to also ignore that we were out of ICU beds last summer.

I like Brownie because he or she fishes. Bet we could get along famously on a fishin' trip -
I'm requesting these ladies to accompany on my planned trip this year to the Florida Keys! :D

One retail research and advisory group predicts as many as 10,000 stores could be closed in the United States this year, which would set a new record. 10,000 closures would represent a 14% uptick from 2020 levels.

Fine job Democrats.

10,000 stores are expected to close in 2021, as pandemic continues to pummel retailers

See Which Major Retailers Closed in 2021
Lots of businesses suffering. Landscape companies cannot get workers to work, Pinochijoe pays them more to sit at home on their pelosis. Perfect Dim world.
You asked for fewer immigrant workers and you got em.
Lawn & Landscape - August 2020 - Labor shortage solutions (lawnandlandscape.com)

And you were warned.

Good riddance.

Tragic
You might want to compare job #s for 20 and 21. Not that the dems are necessarily better on creating jobs, though they may be over the next few years, but the gop has been in power for both of the last two recessions. I'd say the one in 2000 was purely W's but no one is to blame for covid. Overall, I prefer the dems approach on relief of giving more money to all citizens rather than to just the employers.
the dems had congress in 2000 and ignored bush’s pleas for reform.

the dem govs needlessly continued massive shutdowns

jobs are starting to come back now because folks are opening up, in deficient to dems

Tragic

Great approach huh. Dems 1.9 trillion bill.........only 9 percent goes to citizens. Lol.
McConnell ran and lost the senate opposing 1200 stimulus checks.
nah he los the senate because of voter fraud in GA

One retail research and advisory group predicts as many as 10,000 stores could be closed in the United States this year, which would set a new record. 10,000 closures would represent a 14% uptick from 2020 levels.

Fine job Democrats.

10,000 stores are expected to close in 2021, as pandemic continues to pummel retailers

This is wholly the fault of the worthless, no-good retailers who betrayed us by enforcing mask orders. Without their bad behavior, people would not have buckled under with the masks and all the other silliness, baa-ing like sheep.

I'm glad they're all closing. Turns out I didn't need them! I can cook and I can buy things from the Internet. The heck with the police state stores.

Lots of businesses suffering. Landscape companies cannot get workers to work, Pinochijoe pays them more to sit at home on their pelosis. Perfect Dim world.
Speaking of which ---- has it occurred to anyone else that all these stimuluses are a thin entering wedge to a Universal Basic Income? They are coming at regular intervals, and so poor people come to depend on them and will riot when they don't get more, maybe? (The rest of us just throw them into the savings; that's what the newspapers keep saying, and that's what I did.) Good way to build up demand for the Universal Basic Income.

Speaking of which ---- has it occurred to anyone else that all these stimuluses are a thin entering wedge to a Universal Basic Income? They are coming at regular intervals, and so poor people come to depend on them and will riot when they don't get more, maybe? (The rest of us just throw them into the savings; that's what the newspapers keep saying, and that's what I did.) Good way to build up demand for the Universal Basic Income.
Why do think the Dims funded the Chinese lab creating the virus in the first place?

Fine job Democrats.

Yes, the pandemic played a role in certain businesses closing. Stores were not as badly affected as bars, restaurants, cruise ships, hotels, airlines, etc.

However, our economy is dynamic. It's changing all the time. manufacturing used to play a much bigger role. The information age changed that just as the Internet made newspapers considerably less profitable as websites like Craigslist cut in to newspaper classified ad revenue. The Internet also made working from home a viable alternative to driving to an office.

But businesses like Amazon took an increasing amount of foot traffic business away from brick and mortar stores. In fact, watch some TV sometime and pay attention to all the ads from businesses who will ship directly to your home from their warehouses. To punctuate that fact, you may be interested to know that one of the hot businesses right now is the box manufacturing business because all those shippers from Amazon, to Walmart, to pizza delivery businesses, and UPS, and FedEx, need boxes to ship their products. Pretty much everybody is getting in on direct shipping which also helps to lower costs to the consumer because items don't have to be stocked on store shelves.

Fine job Democrats.

Frankly, I'm surprised that more haven't closed - at least the consumer side of the equation. Hell, been to a grocery store lately? You nearly have to fight the employees picking orders for people that are too damned lazy (or afraid) to get off their fat asses and go to the store.

Been to a Walmart lately? Have you noticed that they RARELY have human beings doing the checking out? Now, they expect us - the customer to do their work for them. Let's see....what's next? they will have the customer stocking the shelves for them? And, have they LOWERED their prices as a result of the customer doing the job? Of course not! They have actually had the balls to RAISE their prices.

THAT is US destroying our own economy.

Why do think the Dims funded the Chinese lab creating the virus in the first place?
the Bidens likely had some investments there

Fine job Democrats.

That is the goal. To Crush Small Business, Shrink and Control more fully The Supply Chain, Cause Artificial Shortages and rape people for every day items, food, and things like usually abundant construction supplies etc. etc.

Fine job Democrats.

This is wholly the fault of the worthless, no-good retailers who betrayed us by enforcing mask orders. Without their bad behavior, people would not have buckled under with the masks and all the other silliness, baa-ing like sheep.

I'm glad they're all closing. Turns out I didn't need them! I can cook and I can buy things from the Internet. The heck with the police state stores.

You do realize retailors wee enforcing mask orders mandated by the city/state, and if they didn't the city would have shut them down.

You do realize retailors we[r]e enforcing mask orders mandated by the city/state, and if they didn't the city would have shut them down.
No, I don't realize that. I don't believe it for a moment. If stores had hung together in support of their CUSTOMERS, how would the local government have shut them all down? They never even tried to stick up for us --- they folded like a card table, immediately. Worthless retailers, I have no sympathy at all for any of them.

They decided to move in favor of the police state, and I know what I think of that.

Fine job Democrats.

You asked for fewer immigrant workers and you got em.
Lawn & Landscape - August 2020 - Labor shortage solutions (lawnandlandscape.com)

And you were warned.
And without cheap, often illegal, immigrant labor, the landscaping companies have to raise their wages to get competent workers. Basic supply and demand that has been overridden for decades by a flood of uneducated illegal immigrants who would do hard work for peanuts.

You do realize retailors we[r]e enforcing mask orders mandated by the city/state, and if they didn't the city would have shut them down.
No, I don't realize that. I don't believe it for a moment. If stores had hung together in support of their CUSTOMERS, how would the local government have shut them all down? They never even tried to stick up for us --- they folded like a card table, immediately. Worthless retailers, I have no sympathy at all for any of them.

They decided to move in favor of the police state, and I know what I think of that.
No face covering or mask? You could be fined in these California cities.

Has nothing to do with "Democrats" and everything to do with Donnie's botching of the pandemic response and idiot governors - Mostly in red states.
Fuck you it was Dr Fauci and his hypochondriac liberal friends that closed businesses and deemed people as non-essential
Dr. Fauci is so Deep State that they had to pry him up from the muck in the deepest part of the swamp. And of course the dredging machine was made overseas.

Has nothing to do with "Democrats" and everything to do with Donnie's botching of the pandemic response and idiot governors - Mostly in red states.

It was mostly Democrapic governors and mayors who willfully sabotaged the economies under their authority, with their illegal and unconstitutional shutdowns of businesses.

Of course it is almost a defining characteristic of you Democraps that not only do you willfully put forth very bad policies that any sane person can see will cause very bad results; but when these results occur, you try to blame them on those who opposed those policies and warned what the results would be.

Forum List

Back