Retired Navy SEAL Comes Out

A former member of the elite U.S. Navy SEALs has come out to say she's now a woman.

Who freekin cares...?

Really.... who cares?

The people who hate fags care. They hate fags marrying fags. They just plain hate fags, period. They've made it plain time and time and time again these kinds of things are destroying America.

The feigned apathy isn't fooling anyone.

If only everyone could not care if a man is gay or decides to have a sex change or marry another man, America would be a better place.

Until then...

Last edited:

Who freekin cares...?

Really.... who cares?

The people who hate fags care. They hate fags marrying fags. They just plain hate fags, period.

If only everyone could not care if a man is gay or decides to have a sex change or marry another man. America would be a better place.

Until then...
Actually most people really don't care about any of those things.
Another fail.

Who freekin cares...?

Really.... who cares?

The people who hate fags care. They hate fags marrying fags. They just plain hate fags, period.

If only everyone could not care if a man is gay or decides to have a sex change or marry another man. America would be a better place.

Until then...
Another fail.

No one is fooled by the feigned apathy of homophobes like yourself. We know it makes your skin crawl.

Beck is more man than you will ever be, and more woman than you will ever have.

Who freekin cares...?

Really.... who cares?

Until then...
Another fail.

Yep

Frankly I wish the "Fags", as the dummy g5000 calls them, would leave me the fuck alone.

I could care less what they do in the privacy of their bedroom, just stop telling me about it!

Who freekin cares...?

Really.... who cares?

The people who hate fags care. They hate fags marrying fags. They just plain hate fags, period. They've made it plain time and time and time again these kinds of things are destroying America.

The feigned apathy isn't fooling anyone.

If only everyone could not care if a man is gay or decides to have a sex change or marry another man, America would be a better place.

Until then...

I'm sure this person who had surgery knows and cares about everybody's lives in the country..

silly rant...

No one is fooled by the feigned apathy of homophobes like yourself. We know it makes your skin crawl.

Stay classy asshole... ya represent the left quite well. :eusa_clap:

Fuck! Somewhere, there is a very confused scarecrow and a very sad tinman!

there's that care we are all put down for not having of others...

Until then...
Another fail.

I suspect you are the one who's manhood feels threatened since you are projecting emotions I've never indicated I had. You are also getting more agitated and irrational. Is there something you need to tell us?

Forum List

Back