Retired Navy SEAL Comes Out

I think that kind of life would mess with anyone's head.

This statement is saying being transgender or gay is "wrongheaded". You have to have a messed up head to be gay or transgender.

What was the point here?

The point is that a heroic badass fighting man who has been wounded fighting for our country has turned out to be in the same league with child molesters, animal rapers, and people who hump their moms.

I posted this story so I could vicariously enjoy the very cognitive dissonance we are witnessing from the fag haters.

What was the point here?

The point is that a heroic badass fighting man who has been wounded fighting for our country has turned out to be in the same league with child molesters, animal rapers, and people who hump their moms.

I posted this story so I could vicariously enjoy the very cognitive dissonance we are witnessing from the fag haters.

No one is blaming you for your choices.

What was the point here?

No one is blaming you for your choices.

So the SEAL chose to be gay? When did you decide not to be gay? Tell us about that day.

What was the point here?

I didn't notice the part about molesters, rapers and other types of humpers in the article.

What was the point here?

I didn't notice the part about molesters, rapers and other types of humpers in the article.

In every topic about gays or gay marriage, the fag haters invariably lump homos in with child molesters, animal rapers, and people who hump their moms.

It's just killing the homophobes that Beck is more man than they will ever be, and more woman than they will ever have. :lol:

What was the point here?

You are being purposely ignorant. Should we drag up the many "conservative" threads where people (including The Rabbi) compare gays to rapists, child molesters, incest, and bestiality?

You are being purposely ignorant. Should we drag up the many "conservative" threads where people (including The Rabbi) compare gays to rapists, child molesters, incest, and bestiality?
Go right ahead. Because you wont' find any. Nor is this thread about gay people. It is about the preconceived notions of the bigoted g5000 and yourself.

No, you're projecting. The article mentions none of that. Your fetish of needing a conservative to hop along and lump gays with rapists in order to paint with a broad brush is childish.

Last edited:

No, you're projecting. The article mentions none of that.

What did The Retard (sorry meant the Rabbi) mean by that lifestyle messing up their mind? Try not being a political hack.

ok, stop the presses this something we all need to hear about and he/she should be celebrated for having a surgery...

good grief...

Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out

Beck was reportedly awarded the Purple Heart and a Bronze Star.

kf2hc5.jpg

His/her story, Warrior Princess, is an actual book: Warrior Princess: A U.S. Navy SEAL's Journey to Coming out Transgender

I guess they didn't ask, and he didn't tell. Until now...

Christ that woman is ugly.
In all seriousness though, good for... her? Whatever. But this isn't politics, current events is that way --->

What is it with people nowadays that they have to air all their personal issues to the world?

Why this urge to have to share everything particularly if it's of a sexual nature!

Don't misunderstand me.... I wish him? her? happiness....but in all honesty....who gives a fig!

That too. I never understand the hangup over stuff like this.
It's hilarious to watch people argue who's the most bigoted though.

No, you're projecting. The article mentions none of that.

What did The Retard (sorry meant the Rabbi) mean by that lifestyle messing up their mind? Try not being a political hack.

Being a Navy SEAL. Geezus crist you are one dumb motherfucker.

Forum List

Back