Reuters: Trump up 13 points on Palin endorsement.

He's not going to win the general.

It is interesting that you are so invested that you cannot conceive that events might not go as you want.

It's not about being invested. He only had the support of 40% of 47% of the electorate. He alienates everyone who isn't white male. You can't win a general election without the rest of us.
Not true; I know lots of White Females who are voting for Trump.

He needs those women voters.

But Trump’s current coalition in the primaries relies heavily on male voters — especially less-educated men. The female vote is less important in Republican primaries — where, because women are more likely than men to be Democrats, they make up a minority of the electorate — and a candidate who appeals mostly to working-class males can emerge in a fractured field. Once that field is whittled to only the top candidates, however, the 40 percent to 50 percent of the GOP primary vote represented by women will become crucial.

And with women expected to comprise between 52 percent and 54 percent of the November electorate next year, Trump or any other Republican can ill afford to lose ground among female voters. (President Barack Obama won women in 2012, 55 percent to Mitt Romney’s 44 percent, according to exit polls.)

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/donald-trump-2016-women-voters-217086#ixzz3y80N4HwS

What bullshit...I know hundreds of people in my Congregations who have Advanced Degrees and their main concern is Fair Trade.
They're being replaced by cheap Business Visas and they're voting for Trump.
I'm so sick and tired of this "less-educated" lie.

YA6EP0W.jpg

It is interesting that you are so invested that you cannot conceive that events might not go as you want.

It's not about being invested. He only had the support of 40% of 47% of the electorate. He alienates everyone who isn't white male. You can't win a general election without the rest of us.

But Trump’s current coalition in the primaries relies heavily on male voters — especially less-educated men. The female vote is less important in Republican primaries — where, because women are more likely than men to be Democrats, they make up a minority of the electorate — and a candidate who appeals mostly to working-class males can emerge in a fractured field. Once that field is whittled to only the top candidates, however, the 40 percent to 50 percent of the GOP primary vote represented by women will become crucial.

And with women expected to comprise between 52 percent and 54 percent of the November electorate next year, Trump or any other Republican can ill afford to lose ground among female voters. (President Barack Obama won women in 2012, 55 percent to Mitt Romney’s 44 percent, according to exit polls.)

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/donald-trump-2016-women-voters-217086#ixzz3y80N4HwS

What bullshit...I know hundreds of people in my Congregations who have Advanced Degrees and their main concern is Fair Trade.

YA6EP0W.jpg

Do you know ANYTHING about Ricardian Free Trade?
Look it up; it's be good for your brain.

Funny. Just a day ago you libs were saying it wouldn't matter.

I hope he wins the primary and picks dingbat Palin as his VP.

I hope he wins the primary and then the general and I don't care who he picks as his VP.

how many of his old cracker base will die off before the election?

Lol oh my god. Trump is going to get destroyed in the general election regardless of whether or not it is Hillary or Bernie.

Well he might be... BUT... it's going to have to be on a substantive policy-based campaign where his opponent beats him on the issues important to most Americans. If the campaign is this vitriolic hate-filled ranting and raving about how stupid and ignorant righties are... you're going to get your ass handed to you by The Master. He's going to school you in schoolyard bullying tactics.

Trump's policies are going to appeal to a lot of independent and democratic voters.

Then why is Trump polling the worst among republican candidates with the general electorate?

MSM smear and propaganda tactics.

So polling is smear and propoganda tactics?

Then how do you figure that Trump is leading in the GOP polls?

The media is doing what they can to lie about Trump.

Once the General Election starts and Trump starts targeting the general population instead of primary voters he will hopefully get past those lies and get his actual message to the over all voters.

Whom many I believe will find his policies to be in their interests.

I hope he wins the primary and picks dingbat Palin as his VP.

I hope he wins the primary and then the general and I don't care who he picks as his VP.

Hopefully not enough to cost him the nomination. I would love to see him crash and burn in the months after that. Can you imagine? It will be epic.

Hopefully not enough to cost him the nomination. I would love to see him crash and burn in the months after that. Can you imagine? It will be epic.

You are gloating gleefully at the idea of your ideological rivals dying en mass.

Yet you are completely convinced that you are the Good Guy and your opponents are motivated by Evulness.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.

YA6EP0W.jpg

I'd like to hear about these policies for which the Donald plans to help the economy. He thought our GPD was below zero, remember? He also claimed that China is taking advantage of America through the Trans-Pacific Partnership, however China isn't even a part of that. The man is a moron, and anyone who plans to vote for him is a moron.

Last edited:

You are gloating gleefully at the idea of your ideological rivals dying en mass.

Yet you are completely convinced that you are the Good Guy and your opponents are motivated by Evulness.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.
Lol so you're saying I am being literal when I say crash and burn? Yeah you must be a Trump supporter.

YA6EP0W.jpg

I'd like to hear about these policies for which the Donald plans to help the economy. He thought our GPD was below zero, remember? He also claimed that China is taking advantage of American through the Trans-Pacific Partnership, however China isn't even a part of that. The man is a moron, and anyone who plans to vote for him is a moron.

Post the links and we'll discuss.
I the meanwhile, check out Senate Bill S744 and House Bill HR633...and tell me how wonderful our Representatives on the both sides of the aisle are..

YA6EP0W.jpg

I'd like to hear about these policies for which the Donald plans to help the economy. He thought our GPD was below zero, remember? He also claimed that China is taking advantage of American through the Trans-Pacific Partnership, however China isn't even a part of that. The man is a moron, and anyone who plans to vote for him is a moron.

Trump says China gets an advantage from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
If you think Totalitarian China can't undercut everyone of these nations, I'd like to know what you're smoking.

YA6EP0W.jpg

I the meanwhile, check out Senate Bill S744 and House Bill HR633...and tell me how wonderful our Representatives on the both sides of the aisle are..

Here's where Rand Paul has to correct the Donald

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., responded, “we might want to point out China is not part of this deal.”
The Wall Street Journal jumped in the next day with an editorial that said, “Mr. Trump called it a ‘terrible deal,’ though it wasn’t obvious that he has any idea what’s in it. His one specific criticism was its failure to deal with Chinese currency manipulation. But it took Rand Paul to point out that China isn’t part of the deal.”

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Donald Trump: Stalking The Wild TPP

And...
[/FONT]
rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

s

YA6EP0W.jpg

Here's where Rand Paul has to correct the Donald

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., responded, “we might want to point out China is not part of this deal.”
The Wall Street Journal jumped in the next day with an editorial that said, “Mr. Trump called it a ‘terrible deal,’ though it wasn’t obvious that he has any idea what’s in it. His one specific criticism was its failure to deal with Chinese currency manipulation. But it took Rand Paul to point out that China isn’t part of the deal.”

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Donald Trump: Stalking The Wild TPP

And...

[/FONT]

I don't care how Conservatives INTERPRET Trump's statement, the fact is...
If you think Totalitarian China can't undercut everyone of these nations, I'd like to know what you're smoking.

YA6EP0W.jpg

LOL, you gave me a link that scores him with a Pants on Fire.

YA6EP0W.jpg

I know, but that's not what matters to me.
As soon as any nation gets a bid from China, the others nations aren't getting the jobs.
It really is THAT simple.

YA6EP0W.jpg

LOL, you gave me a link that scor

YA6EP0W.jpg

This is The Donald's quote:

The Trans-Pacific Partnership "was designed for China to come in, as they always do, through the back door and totally take advantage of everyone." --The Donald

That is a lie.

Explain why China can't approach any nation that is suddenly engaged in non-Ricardian Free Trade and undercut any and all competition.
These same pundits are still explaining why Illegals, Business Visas and Off-Shoring are good for us.

As soon as any nation gets a bid from China, the others nations aren't getting the jobs.

A smiley icon does not sweep away the FACT that China undercuts everyone.
I deal with FACTS, not Ideology.
Trump is 100% correct.

A smiley icon does not sweep away the FACT that China undercuts everyone.
I deal with FACTS, not Ideology.
Trump is 100% correct.

If you dealt with facts, you wouldn't be supporting The Donald.

Forum List

Back