Reuters: Trump up 13 points on Palin endorsement.

Yeah. Nobody likes belligerent loudmouth insulting and denigrating. So... vote Trump.

Just saying... IF that's what this election comes down to.... Trump is going to beat your fucking brains out. He is The Master when it comes to doing this effectively... you don't have a prayer of a chance.

Yeah. Nobody likes belligerent loudmouth insulting and denigrating. So... vote Trump.

Just saying... IF that's what this election comes down to.... Trump is going to beat your fucking brains out. He is The Master when it comes to doing this effectively... you don't have a prayer of a chance.

Bookmarked for future entertainment.

You keep saying "you" and "your". Only person I'd support this election cycle is Rand Paul. You know, the only conservative running.

Lol those hold outs must have felt pity for him from enduring that embarrassing Palin speech from 4 feet away. Of course, republicans are stupid so that's the kind of speeches they respond to I guess.

Lol oh my god. Trump is going to get destroyed in the general election regardless of whether or not it is Hillary or Bernie.

Lol those hold outs must have felt pity for him from enduring that embarrassing Palin speech from 4 feet away. Of course, republicans are stupid so that's the kind of speeches they respond to I guess.

Sarah talks in ways they can understand.

Right-wingin!
bitter clingin!
proud clingers!

:D
Yes, a lack of basic sentence structure appeals to any dumb person really lol

Lol oh my god. Trump is going to get destroyed in the general election regardless of whether or not it is Hillary or Bernie.

Well he might be... BUT... it's going to have to be on a substantive policy-based campaign where his opponent beats him on the issues important to most Americans. If the campaign is this vitriolic hate-filled ranting and raving about how stupid and ignorant righties are... you're going to get your ass handed to you by The Master. He's going to school you in schoolyard bullying tactics.

Looks like Palin's endorsement is paying dividends for Trump. This surprises me

Reuters Poll: Trump’s Support Jumps to 40 Percent

A new Reuters poll of Republicans shows that GOP frontrunner Donald Trump has expanded his national lead over rivals since his Jan. 19 endorsement by former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

The new poll of 2,508 Republicans, taken over several days, showed Trump at 40 percent and Cruz sharply down to 10.5 percent. That’s a 29.5-point margin.
Reuters’ Jan. 19 results showed Trump at 33 percent to Cruz’s 16 percent, which was a 17-point margin.
The Reuters poll is here, and can be adjusted to show the candidates’ popularity among various subgroups.

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Reuters Poll: Trump's Support Jumps to 40 Percent - Breitbart[/FONT]

Perfect. No Democrat has a problem with this being 2008 all over again in the general election.

A new Reuters poll of Republicans shows that GOP frontrunner Donald Trump has expanded his national lead over rivals since his Jan. 19 endorsement by former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

The new poll of 2,508 Republicans, taken over several days, showed Trump at 40 percent and Cruz sharply down to 10.5 percent. That’s a 29.5-point margin.
Reuters’ Jan. 19 results showed Trump at 33 percent to Cruz’s 16 percent, which was a 17-point margin.
The Reuters poll is here, and can be adjusted to show the candidates’ popularity among various subgroups.

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Reuters Poll: Trump's Support Jumps to 40 Percent - Breitbart[/FONT]

Wow. This is spectacular news. Go Trump! Win that republican nomination!

Well he might be... BUT... it's going to have to be on a substantive policy-based campaign where his opponent beats him on the issues important to most Americans. If the campaign is this vitriolic hate-filled ranting and raving about how stupid and ignorant righties are... you're going to get your ass handed to you by The Master. He's going to school you in schoolyard bullying tactics.
Lol it being on a policy basis is exactly why he will be destroyed. You can hate Bernie and Hillary's policies all you want, but those policies are what they are running on. We barely know what Trump is running on. He rarely even talks about his policy ideas.

Perfect. No Democrat had a problem with this being 2008 all over again in the general election.

But that's the thing... Trump won't be 2008 again. Mitt Romney was too nice. The left wing trashed him with impunity every single day... on and on. It payed off. Same thing happened to McCain... too nice... didn't want to go negative... got schlonged! Same thing happened to G.W. Bush the last couple years of his presidency... didn't want to respond to the attacks... it was "beneath him" to do so,,, the left hammered and hammered until they destroyed him.

Trump won't tolerate that bullshit for one second. The more I think about this the more I think Trump might just be the "perfect" candidate.... not that I think he is the best candidate or I agree with him on all the issues... but he knows how to deal with punks. I think maybe we need someone like that to straighten you people out and get you back on the course of discussing the issues instead of turning everything into a jealous hate-filled rant.

When I was young, I remember my cousin who was 4 years old, pitching what we called a "hissy fit" because he didn't get what he wanted. He dropped to the floor and starts kicking and screaming.... well, my uncle (his father) promptly dropped to the floor as well, and joined him! I though that was the oddest thing I'd ever seen. But the lesson was clear.... you want to act like a brat, I can act like a brat too, and I can do it better... and that's Trump! You all want to be superficial brats winning elections by dropping in the floor and kicking and screaming because you don't get your way... okay, there's an effective remedy for that.

Lol it being on a policy basis is exactly why he will be destroyed. You can hate Bernie and Hillary's policies all you want, but those policies are what they are running on. We barely know what Trump is running on. He rarely even talks about his policy ideas.

Well neither of them are running against Trump for the presidency yet so it remains to be seen. But if we go by the threads and posts at USMB, the tactic here seems to be denigrate and attack the right over superficial nonsense. I see VERY few threads attempting honest debate on substantive issues from the left... it's always some smarmy adolescent ranting about how stupid and dumb the right is.

And hey... to your credit.... it has been working brilliantly for you since about half way through Bush's second term. Every prominent republican has attempted to stay the course, remain focused on the issues, not get into the gutter politics.... it hasn't worked very well for them. So now we have Trump who knows how to deal with you idiots.

Perfect. No Democrat had a problem with this being 2008 all over again in the general election.

But that's the thing... Trump won't be 2008 again. Mitt Romney was too nice. The left wing trashed him with impunity every single day... on and on. It payed off. Same thing happened to McCain... too nice... didn't want to go negative... got schlonged! Same thing happened to G.W. Bush the last couple years of his presidency... didn't want to respond to the attacks... it was "beneath him" to do so,,, the left hammered and hammered until they destroyed him.

Trump won't tolerate that bullshit for one second. The more I think about this the more I think Trump might just be the "perfect" candidate.... not that I think he is the best candidate or I agree with him on all the issues... but he knows how to deal with punks. I think maybe we need someone like that to straighten you people out and get you back on the course of discussing the issues instead of turning everything into a jealous hate-filled rant.

When I was young, I remember my cousin who was 4 years old, pitching what we called a "hissy fit" because he didn't get what he wanted. He dropped to the floor and starts kicking and screaming.... well, my uncle (his father) promptly dropped to the floor as well, and joined him! I though that was the oddest thing I'd ever seen. But the lesson was clear.... you want to act like a brat, I can act like a brat too, and I can do it better... and that's Trump! You all want to be superficial brats winning elections by dropping in the floor and kicking and screaming because you don't get your way... okay, there's an effective remedy for that.

That's fine, except when he's upsetting people who aren't already in his corner.

His antics are not wearing well with the people he needs to win over. There aren't enough Republicans pissed off at the establishment for him to win the election. He needs to win others. And in that, he's doing very badly.

Trump the Most Unpopular Candidate

That's fine, except when he's upsetting people who aren't already in his corner.

His antics are not wearing well with the people he needs to win over. There aren't enough Republicans pissed off at the establishment for him to win the election. He needs to win others. And in that, he's doing very badly.

Trump the Most Unpopular Candidate

Yeah, but like a 3 year old standing in front of the TV, assuming if they can see it so can everyone else.......anti-establishment trump supporters have a hard time wrapping their idea around this concept.

Meaning 60 percent of republicans don't support him.

Republican 'new math' is as bizarre as it is ridiculous.

Yes. 60% do not support him for the Republican Primary.

Which is by far the best number in the Republican Primary at this point in time.

Your pretense that this is a bad thing is ridiculous.

Trump's policies are going to appeal to a lot of independent and democratic voters.

Trump's policies are going to appeal to a lot of independent and democratic voters.

Then why is Trump polling the worst among republican candidates with the general electorate?

Forum List

Back