Rev. Graham: ‘We Are Under Attack … Stop All Immigration of Muslims to the U.S.’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
He's absolutely right! Now watch the left attack him. Here are his remarks:

Commenting on the five U.S. military service members killed by Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez last week in Chattanooga, Tenn., Rev. Franklin Graham said we need to face up to the fact that “we are under attack by Muslims at home and abroad,” and advised that America “should stop all immigration of Muslims” into this country until the threat from radical Islam ends.

And before – as usual – you attack the source, check this link @ Rev. Graham We Are Under Attack Stop All Immigration of Muslims to the U.S. CNS News

although I originally got it from Prison Planet.com Rev. Graham We Are Under Attack Stop All Immigration of Muslims to the U.S.

I thought he said that we were under attack from the gheys just the other week. He's ADHD?

I really believe our bigger problem is Latin America, and yet we are in the ME. Venezuela is #1 in crime, and we have lots of Latin Americans in our prison system.

I really believe our bigger problem is Latin America, and yet we are in the ME. Venezuela is #1 in crime, and we have lots of Latin Americans in our prison system.

Latinos aren't out to destroy our constitutional rights or slaughter anyone who doesn't agree with their religious cult.

Latinos aren't out to destroy our constitutional rights or slaughter anyone who doesn't agree with their religious cult.
You fear Muslims like a child fears the dark. There's nothing new about killing in the name of your God. Ask the Zionist Jews, who are still at it.

The gangs in the US are mainly Hispanic from Latin America. You get a Muslim now and then that does something stupid. Read about gangs in the US.

Currently there are over 1.4 million American citizens claiming gangster status as a fashion accessory, as part of over 33,000 nationwide gangs. Gangs are responsible for 48% of America’s violent crime statistics and are only becoming increasingly dangerous

Formed in Chicago in the 1940s, the Latin Kings are now the largest Hispanic street gang in the USA. Their reach crosses 34 states, with an estimated 18,000 members in Chicago alone. They have a separate set in the east coast, but share common values and the religious aesthetic of the gang. Members aim to be reborn as a New King, enlightened and ready to serve the needs of the underdog. The FBI has continually tried to restrict the King’s growing influence and the recent conviction of Augustin ‘Tino’ Zambrano has contributed to their goal.

The Most Notorious And Violent Gangs That Keep The FBI Up At Night Neon Nettle

He's absolutely right! Now watch the left attack him. Here are his remarks:

Commenting on the five U.S. military service members killed by Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez last week in Chattanooga, Tenn., Rev. Franklin Graham said we need to face up to the fact that “we are under attack by Muslims at home and abroad,” and advised that America “should stop all immigration of Muslims” into this country until the threat from radical Islam ends.

And before – as usual – you attack the source, check this link @ Rev. Graham We Are Under Attack Stop All Immigration of Muslims to the U.S. CNS News

although I originally got it from Prison Planet.com Rev. Graham We Are Under Attack Stop All Immigration of Muslims to the U.S.

Apparently he isn't familiar with the first amendment.

Currently there are over 1.4 million American citizens claiming gangster status as a fashion accessory, as part of over 33,000 nationwide gangs. Gangs are responsible for 48% of America’s violent crime statistics and are only becoming increasingly dangerous

Formed in Chicago in the 1940s, the Latin Kings are now the largest Hispanic street gang in the USA. Their reach crosses 34 states, with an estimated 18,000 members in Chicago alone. They have a separate set in the east coast, but share common values and the religious aesthetic of the gang. Members aim to be reborn as a New King, enlightened and ready to serve the needs of the underdog. The FBI has continually tried to restrict the King’s growing influence and the recent conviction of Augustin ‘Tino’ Zambrano has contributed to their goal.

And just about all of them are in whole or in part funded by this country's insatiable appetite for drugs and our insane policies to deal with it. It has caused huge damage here and disrupted South and Central American economies, which has resulted in the very influx of refugees across our border we want to stop. You want to deal a serious blow to gangs - legalize, tax and regulate the drug trade.

And just about all of them are in whole or in part funded by this country's insatiable appetite for drugs and our insane policies to deal with it. It has caused huge damage here and disrupted South and Central American economies, which has resulted in the very influx of refugees across our border we want to stop. You want to deal a serious blow to gangs - legalize, tax and regulate the drug trade.

I agree something needs to be done. Drugs is a huge part of it. Its unreal reading about some of these gangs.

SO? what is your point? are you suggesting that criminals start young and tend to form groups? so do soccer players and even chess players

I agree something needs to be done. Drugs is a huge part of it. Its unreal reading about some of these gangs.

"something needs to be done"<<< is that the best you can do?

Why would it be just lefties going after him? He isn't exactly being Christian while turning his back on God's Word regarding hate and loving his neighbor.

The gangs in the US are mainly Hispanic from Latin America. You get a Muslim now and then that does something stupid. Read about gangs in the US.

do you have a link that supports your assertion that most "gangs" (I assume you are referring to groups of youths who commit crimes) are immigrants from south America-------OUT OF PROPORTION to their populations

Last edited:

what does "Venezuela is #1 in crime" mean-----does it refer to Venezuelans IN THEE USA-----or stats from Venezuela itself? For those who do not know----crime stats are supplied to WHO--(world health organization) by the countries themselves-----they are kinda unreliable----some countries inflate and some deflate for their own reasons

Graham is a fucking lunatic. He's more dangerous than those he trashes.

Forum List

Back