Rev. Graham: ‘We Are Under Attack … Stop All Immigration of Muslims to the U.S.’

I really believe our bigger problem is Latin America, and yet we are in the ME. Venezuela is #1 in crime, and we have lots of Latin Americans in our prison system.

Latinos aren't out to destroy our constitutional rights or slaughter anyone who doesn't agree with their religious cult.

The gangs in the US are mainly Hispanic from Latin America. You get a Muslim now and then that does something stupid. Read about gangs in the US.
So FDR shouldn't have interned Japanese in WWII because of the mafia?
There is nothing bad about multi-tasking.

are we talking about billy graham -----or one of his kids? or someone else?
His son...

oh-----never met him. what is he like-----does he do those big time baseball stadium prayer fests? -----does he say "god bless you real good"?? <<< I think
billy used to say that-------did he???? The dad used to be TELEVISED------does Rev Graham Junior do television? radio?? does he manage to make a good living?

I really believe our bigger problem is Latin America, and yet we are in the ME. Venezuela is #1 in crime, and we have lots of Latin Americans in our prison system.

Latinos aren't out to destroy our constitutional rights or slaughter anyone who doesn't agree with their religious cult.

The gangs in the US are mainly Hispanic from Latin America. You get a Muslim now and then that does something stupid. Read about gangs in the US.

Yes as he did with Germans in our country. Same as Hitler did with the Jews. We have more pressing concerns with Latin America than we do in the ME. Muslims should be the least of our concerns.

Most of the serial killers in the US have been , drum roll, jews.

You have a link which supports your assertion that most of the serial killers in the USA have been jews?

I gave it to you so check it out yourself.

really----I must have missed it-----don't worry I will find it-----I have become familiar with your psychotic islamo Nazi sources--------somethings never change

F. Graham also explained the Japanese earthquake and tsunami that was so devastating a few years back:

"In a March 2011 interview with Newsmax, Graham said the 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan "may be" the second coming and Armageddon.[24]"

Wiki

You have a link which supports your assertion that most of the serial killers in the USA have been jews?

right----I googled ----same old white trash shit-----the stuff I read as a child ------
over and over and over. Being a REAL health care worker-----a very big part of my job for several years included the evaluation of brain death in "acute lead poisoning of the brain"-----<<<<that means bullet. None of the murderers in any of the cases were jews------at least one per week-----no jews----and very few of the victims were jews. How many ten year old back kid rapists did your people lynch this week?

F. Graham also explained the Japanese earthquake and tsunami that was so devastating a few years back:

"In a March 2011 interview with Newsmax, Graham said the 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan "may be" the second coming and Armageddon.[24]"

Wiki

WELL?? it might be------and then again------maybe not-----or probably not-----
or not likely at all take your pick

right----I googled ----same old white trash shit-----the stuff I read as a child ------
over and over and over. Being a REAL health care worker-----a very big part of my job for several years included the evaluation of brain death in "acute lead poisoning of the brain"-----<<<<that means bullet. None of the murderers in any of the cases were jews------at least one per week-----no jews----and very few of the victims were jews. How many ten year old back kid rapists did your people lynch this week?

Son of Sam for one.

Yes as he did with Germans in our country. Same as Hitler did with the Jews. We have more pressing concerns with Latin America than we do in the ME. Muslims should be the least of our concerns.
You missed my point. We can concern ourselves with the obvious threat islime poses while addressing concerns with highspanic gangs, etc.

anyone interested in Penelope's education-----check out VANGUARD NEWS NETWORK and LASHER DARKMOON

Son of Sam for one.

yes----one non jew adopted by a jewish couple ----schizophrenic-----there was an excruciating attempt to ascribe some jewish ancestry but islamo Nazis tried that one with Adolf Hitler too--------son of sam did spend some time in a prison ward for the criminally insane in which I was once consulted. He is so nuts that he decided while incarcerated to become a "born again" Christian ----for the young people present-----this case is over 40 years old-----but I do remember it-------got anything a bit more recent, Penelope? Lots of murders in the past 40 years. Was pol pot jewish too?

anyone interested in Penelope's education-----check out VANGUARD NEWS NETWORK and LASHER DARKMOON

Son of Sam for one.

yes----one non jew adopted by a jewish couple ----schizophrenic-----there was an excruciating attempt to ascribe some jewish ancestry but islamo Nazis tried that one with Adolf Hitler too--------son of sam did spend some time in a prison ward for the criminally insane in which I was once consulted. He is so nuts that he decided while incarcerated to become a "born again" Christian ----for the young people present-----this case is over 40 years old-----but I do remember it-------got anything a bit more recent, Penelope? Lots of murders in the past 40 years. Was pol pot jewish too?

ha ha, being a jew didn't work , so he decided to become a Christian.:rolleyes:

You missed my point. We can concern ourselves with the obvious threat islime poses while addressing concerns with highspanic gangs, etc.

the POPE owes it to us to solve the problem----Penelope's catholic church imposed CATHOLICISM on the people of the Americas MASSIVELY----
besides killing Montezuma and stealing all EL ORO <<?? I think that's right
"the gold" Penelope ----donde esta el oro??? ( I think that's right)

Son of Sam for one.

ha ha, being a jew didn't work , so he decided to become a Christian.:rolleyes:

right-----being a jew is a big handicap in the prison ward for the criminally insane---------he would have no friends. at that time everyone in the prison ward for the criminally insane had big giant crosses on their necks (and some tattoos)

Forum List

Back