Revealed: Three Benghazi survivors set to go before House committee to testify

The whole truth should be told.

But anybody who believes that we will hear it is delusional.

Regardless of party, race, religion, economic status...the government and politicians will lie to keep their jobs and to assure others lose.

Testimony = We called for help. None came.

Wishful thinking.

The CIA annex responded to the attack on the consulate, idiot.

The attack lasted only minutes. There was no way anyone could have responded in time.

Last edited:
Testimony = We called for help. None came.

They blamed a movie instead.
There was no help in range. DUH
The video has nothing to do with that, and there is no way to tell their motives DUH
There were 20 other protests and attacks EARLIER that day, and ALL of THEM were reactions to the video DUH.
Dupes are functional morons. Change the channel.

The truth is obvious no matter how much either side tries to spin it. The attacks can be blamed on simple incompetence. The administration tried to spin it to minimize the perception of incompetence. When called out on it they tried to spin it some more. It shouldn't have been swept under the rug, but it is far from an impeachable offense. Most Presidents (including Obama) have done worse.

Of course there'll be hearings, and the "MSM" are already ginning up the controversy, and it means BUPKIS, dupes. No lies, no coverups, just a crime and a ton of Pubcrappe as always. ZZZZZZZ

The WHOLE truth would involve finding out how many embassies, consulates, and missions around the world asked for more protection with the advent of the 9/11 anniversary and the fact there were protests occurring all over the Middle East over the video.

The WHOLE truth would involve discovering the resources available to meet all the demands for extra security.

But the whackjobs want you to believe the consulate in Benghazi was the only one which asked for more protection and that Obama ignored their pleas. That is how they want to frame the picture.

Their "Obama watched as they died" lie betrays their desperate wish not to know any truth.

The abject desperation of the partisan right to ‘get rid of Obama’ is both pathetic and bizarre.

The Daily Mail and the person starting this topic called the three people "Benghazi survivors", but that is a total lie. Just one more lie in a never ending stream of lies.

One of the three testified last October. He was the regional security officer in Libya. He was nowhere near Benghazi on the night of the attack.

He testified Benghazi asked for more security.

Nothing about a "stand down order", one of the other lies thrown about, invented by Fox News.

The other two men were also nowhere near Benghazi when it was attacked.

"Benghazi survivors", my ass.

It's okay for the partisan rubes to make up an amazing number of lies about Benghazi, see. And they have the unmitigated gall to get upset Obama said the attack was over the video!

It's like the creduloids try to outdo all their previous hypocrisies.

So....they are not Benghazi survivors then?

This is all so confusing!

Blazing headlines from the media.

From what I've read about them so far (and bear in mind their names have only now just been revealed) is that all were on the ground in Libya and have intimate knowledge of how desperate the security situation had become.

I'm sure there are reporters really trying to profile these gentleman as we're typing away on a Sunday morning.
So now a Benghazi "survivor" is anyone who was in Libya no matter how far from Benghazi they were!!!
:asshole:

The Daily Mail and the person starting this topic called the three people "Benghazi survivors", but that is a total lie. Just one more lie in a never ending stream of lies.

One of the three testified last October. He was the regional security officer in Libya. He was nowhere near Benghazi on the night of the attack.

He testified Benghazi asked for more security.

Nothing about a "stand down order", one of the other lies thrown about, invented by Fox News.

The other two men were also nowhere near Benghazi when it was attacked.

"Benghazi survivors", my ass.

It's okay for the partisan rubes to make up an amazing number of lies about Benghazi, see. And they have the unmitigated gall to get upset Obama said the attack was over the video!

It's like the creduloids try to outdo all their previous hypocrisies.

Never let facts get in the way of partisan politics. :razz:

From what I've read about them so far (and bear in mind their names have only now just been revealed) is that all were on the ground in Libya and have intimate knowledge of how desperate the security situation had become.

I'm sure there are reporters really trying to profile these gentleman as we're typing away on a Sunday morning.
So now a Benghazi "survivor" is anyone who was in Libya no matter how far from Benghazi they were!!!

I lived in West Virginia during the Sago mine accident. I consider myself a Sago mine survivor.

Were they at Benghazi?

Those people are dead.

There are the folks upstream in the flow from Benghazi.

So the "Benghazi survivors" in the topic title is yet another pile of bullshit.

Hey that's the flaming titles the news sources give it.

Cry a river to them. Seriously take your midol and go to the Daily Mail and rag on them. If one good thing has happened over all of this is that you have been flushed out as a lib,

I love it.

:eusa_angel:

Those people are dead.

Cry a river to them. Seriously take your midol and go to the Daily Mail and rag on them. If one good thing has happened over all of this is that you have been flushed out as a lib,

I love it.

So you are really using the "I just blindly parroted what a partisan rag said" excuse?!?! This is exactly what I have been saying you fools have been doing!

It is very revealing you believe someone who wants to know the actual truth is a liberal. :lol:

Last edited:
Now who else wants to be flushed as a piss drinking parrot?

I think Hicks who is about to testify taking Stevens calls begging for help as he's about to be killed and the poor man begging for help would add value to this case.

Even though he was far away in your mind. How close did he have to be for you to listen to the man begging for his life?

Those people are dead.

I love it.

The Daily Mail is nothing more than a right wing tabloid. Why would anyone rag on them? They do a good enough job at making themselves look foolish.

I love it.

So you are really using the "I just blindly parroted what a partisan rag said" excuse?!?! This is exactly what I have been saying you fools have been doing!

It is very revealing you believe someone who wants to know the actual truth is a liberal. :lol:

It's a flamer header. And?

I think Hicks who is about to testify taking Stevens calls begging for help as he's about to be killed and the poor man begging for help would add value to this case.

Even though he was far away in your mind. How close did he have to be for you to listen to the man begging for his life?

How many other embassies, consulates, and missions were also begging for more security? There were protests all over the Middle East. Are you stupid enough to believe a backwater consulate in Benghazi was the only mission asking for more security?

Don't you find it fascinating the tabloid rags you parrot aren't asking these questions? Do you have a critical thinking bone in your body?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back